Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6782

I'm taking it next semester, everyone who has it this sem tells me their teachers like to discuss phallic symbols.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6671|Austin, Texas

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Anthro was such an easy and fun class...physical or cultural?
cultural
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6647

no wonder you spend so much time here.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6303|what

Gooners wrote:

I'm taking it next semester, everyone who has it this sem tells me their teachers like to discuss phallic symbols.
That's a logical fallacy mate.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Bevo
Nah
+718|6671|Austin, Texas

burnzz wrote:

hum?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6647

Bevo wrote:

burnzz wrote:

hum?
this place is a veritable goldmine of cultural anthropology . . .
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6303|what

Some of us are more anthropological than others.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6782|949

Bevo wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

cultural
Did your teacher make you read any Jared Diamond?
Bevo
Nah
+718|6671|Austin, Texas

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Bevo wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

cultural
Did your teacher make you read any Jared Diamond?
no

we read about crackwhores and terrorists, and he preached everyday on why capitalism is the devil
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6782|949

He has a point.  Capitalism rewards greed and consolidation of resources.  It definitely has its pros and cons, but I absolutely hate the fact that profit is the sole motivator.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6782|949

Anyway, how 'bout them Lakers?  Kobe absolutely dominated last night.  With a broken finger.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6462

mod hax
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6647

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Anyway, how 'bout them Lakers?  Kobe absolutely dominated last night.  With a broken finger.
what's funny to me is how he broke his finger - he was picking his nose and someone hit him in the face.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6671|Austin, Texas

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

He has a point.  Capitalism rewards greed and consolidation of resources.  It definitely has its pros and cons, but I absolutely hate the fact that profit is the sole motivator.
A student called him out on it and the prof said he was "disrupting the class"

I laughed quietly to myself and kept doodling in my notebook

Last edited by Bevo (2009-12-16 19:01:09)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6782|949

One thing I learned about college professors is that they love to hear themselves talk, and they are conceited enough to think that people willingly go to their classes to listen to the lectures.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6671|Austin, Texas

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

One thing I learned about college professors is that they love to hear themselves talk, and they are conceited enough to think that people willingly go to their classes to listen to the lectures.
One thing I quickly learned about college is classes are non-mandatory in every sense of the word
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6668|Montucky

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Indeed.

2 years ago, I was a taking a night course, Mordern American History and the Prof, (from Finland mind you) was going on and on about how the U.S. Armed Forces in Iraq were the devils and deserved to die because they invaded blah blah blah blah.

My friend also a Marine and OIF2 Vet began to get up and leave.  (we weren't being quiet or ninja like about it either, slamming our books shut etc)  He asked why we were leaving, I then formally introduced myself complete with Rank, Deployments and former Units.  My partner in crime did the same.  Two minutes later the whole class walked out on him.

It makes me wonder if he would have started spouting his bullshit, If he knew I was a Vet

Last edited by S3v3N (2009-12-16 19:07:53)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6782|949

Bevo wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

One thing I quickly learned about college is classes are non-mandatory in every sense of the word
You don't have teachers that use attendence to weight your grade?  Lucky you.  I wasn't so fortunate.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6671|Austin, Texas

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Bevo wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

You don't have teachers that use attendence to weight your grade?  Lucky you.  I wasn't so fortunate.
I do. My anthro teacher and my music teacher did, didn't stop me, still got As.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6303|what

https://moviechopshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/machete01.jpg
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6647

melee weapons are for people that can't shoot
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6515|California

burnzz wrote:

ranged weapons are for people who are to weak to wield a melee weapon
wat
13rin
+977|6629

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

burnzz wrote:

ranged weapons are for people who are to weak to wield a melee weapon
wat
famous last words...
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6647

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/21025/ss/indy.PNG
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6687|Long Island, New York
bout time he got a lead role

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard