GR34
+215|6515|ALBERTA> CANADA
I have windows 7 ultimate 64-Bit 4870 and my motherboard is a Gigabyte Ma70xt-UD4P. I Have my TV connected to my computer with an HDMI cable coming through the DVI adapter that the card came with. my computer also has speakers but I would like to audio to come out of the TV as well. So how do I make this happen?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

Check that you have the HDMI audio driver installed (they're included with the catalyst GPU driver).

Then, change the default sound output to HDMI audio
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
GR34

max wrote:

Check that you have the HDMI audio driver installed (they're included with the catalyst GPU driver).

Then, change the default sound output to HDMI audio
where would I change the default to HDMI? I cant find it in my audio manager
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

if it's not showing up in playback section in CP --> sound then the driver isn't installed properly
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
GR34
Thanks +1 I forgot to look under control panel
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/33829/sound.png
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
acdc
+37|6546|SEATTLE, WA
Do any nvidia cards have the capability of audio through the dvi to hdmi converter? or just ati for now?
GR34

acdc wrote:

Do any nvidia cards have the capability of audio through the dvi to hdmi converter? or just ati for now?
I think just ati. some of the nvidia cards have an actual HDMI port same with the 5800 series ati

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard