Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6632

it's stupid, waste of money, not scary etc.
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5276|San Angelo, TX
PA scared the shit out of my wife so bad she refused to sleep without the lights on.

Don't believe in ghosts, but I have had some freaky, unexplainable shit happen to me that I'm sure there are perfectly reasonable explanations for:

When I was young I grew up on a farm in the middle of nowhere.  One day I had come home from school and had just walked in the house (which was empty) and I heard what sounded like a tailgate slamming shut on an old truck (a very unmistakable sound).  I thought someone had come home but there was no one around, no trucks, no people, nothing.

Also while living in the country, every now and then while riding my four-wheeler past a certain stretch of road I could hear someone calling my name over the sound of the engine.  I almost always stopped and looked around but would never see anyone or hear anything after I stopped.

Again, while living in the country, there was a bridge about 1/10 of a mile from my house where I played alot as a kid.  A few times when I would approach the bridge I could hear people laughing from underneath it, but when I would get there and go underneath, no one was there.

And finally, this one happens to me ALL the time.  Sometimes when I'm taking a shit, I can feel the shit coming out, I definitely remember pushing it out, I hear it hit the water and I definitely see shit smears all over the toilet paper but when I stand up to flush there is nothing in the toilet.  The water isn't even discolored.  It's like ghost shit man.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6632

Disclaimer: All though the above post may seem as though it may be funny, it is not. Save the minute you may spend reading it, by doing something more productive, like counting the hairs you have on your scrotum.
CrazeD
+368|6673|Maine
Looks like another shitty horror film to me. Oh noes, ghosts, rawrrrr, ahhhh.

Stupid.

When they make a horror movie that actually has a plot I'll consider watching it.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6348|Belfast
Some of the posts in this thread are seriously creeping me out. I have to go to bed now too
Laura
your girlfriend a freak like cirque du soleil
+149|5830|u fucking wot m8
I saw it a few weeks ago, remembered not being able to sleep for a few nights, cause I thought the thing was gonna come and..

yknow.
https://i52.tinypic.com/98cz7p.png
Laika
+75|5944

M.O.A.B wrote:

At about 3am or there about, just about every night, there's this flash from outside my window, like lightning but with no thunder. Still trying to figure out what causes it.
Six or so years back I was laying in bed when my room lit up as though there was a nearby lightning strike, but, as you describe, there was no thunder. About thirty seconds later, the same thing happened, and this time the flash was a little bit brighter. When another thirty seconds or so passed and the same noiseless flash came again, I started to wonder what the hell was going on. I was looking out my window to see what was up, and it came again, only this time I saw what I think was the source of the light. It appeared to be a basketball size ball of bright light hovering about three feet away from my second story bedroom window. It reminded me of those old flash bulbs people used to use for photography.

I haven't seen it since, but my little brother described seeing something very similar a year or two ago.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Ataronchronon wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

At about 3am or there about, just about every night, there's this flash from outside my window, like lightning but with no thunder. Still trying to figure out what causes it.
Six or so years back I was laying in bed when my room lit up as though there was a nearby lightning strike, but, as you describe, there was no thunder. About thirty seconds later, the same thing happened, and this time the flash was a little bit brighter. When another thirty seconds or so passed and the same noiseless flash came again, I started to wonder what the hell was going on. I was looking out my window to see what was up, and it came again, only this time I saw what I think was the source of the light. It appeared to be a basketball size ball of bright light hovering about three feet away from my second story bedroom window. It reminded me of those old flash bulbs people used to use for photography.

I haven't seen it since, but my little brother described seeing something very similar a year or two ago.
Almost sounds like ball lightning. I've been wondering if its perhaps a static build up at the bottom of my room since there's a fair bit of electrical kit there.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6780|Great Brown North

CrazeD wrote:

Stupid.

When they make a horror movie that actually has a plot I'll consider watching it.
this

and you're all pussies
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

krazed wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

Stupid.

this

and you're all pussies
wait, krazed quoted crazed - now i'm getting freaked out . . .
Amra
look; even concrete needs to be laid
+26|5312|Up your #4+@?
ha
CrazeD
+368|6673|Maine

burnzz wrote:

krazed wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

Stupid.

this

and you're all pussies
wait, krazed quoted crazed - now i'm getting freaked out . . .
He's my evil twin.

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub

hey we only live a few hours apart too
CrazeD
+368|6673|Maine

krazed wrote:

Are you serial?

Where do you live?
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

this movie is the worst failure ever, not even worth the 4 minutes it took ...
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California

CrazeD wrote:

krazed wrote:

Are you serial?

Where do you live?
in yo basement stealing yo food
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub

CrazeD wrote:

krazed wrote:

Are you serial?

Where do you live?
New Brunswick (Canada)

right next door lol
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6324|Graz, Austria
https://extraordinaryintelligence.com/files/2009/08/ghostbusters-photograph-c10102485.jpg
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6494|Sydney, Australia

SealXo wrote:

4am exactly to air-horn volume alarm, sort of like a submarine alarm "rrnt, rrnt rrnt" three times fast. My parents didnt hear shit.
I think this one is actually quite explicable: when you fall asleep your sensory organs become more sensitive, so whatever you do hear gets amplified. There have been many times where I've woken up to someone coming into my room having heard the door slam even though it was opened gently. It's also that maybe you were dreaming and when you woke up, you just 'heard' the last few moments of your dream.

Last edited by Vub (2009-12-02 04:20:33)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard