Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

AussieReaper wrote:

If you're worried about them finding your residence, I'm sure you can ask the police to keep someone watching your house for a few nights.

They are even more inclined to help you out because these guys seem like they are a known gang.
Unlikely. They did get choppers in the air pretty quick though.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
13rin
+977|6487

Kmarion wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

BTW they think it's the same group of people hitting around the University of Tampa area. They asked me if they had a white camaro but I did not see any vehicle.

You know, THE very first thing that went through my mind was someone was kidding me. That lasted less than a second as my eyes scrolled up to the ski mask and gun.
Not a surprise.  I lived off of Bayshore Blvd.  I know the surrounding areas.  You're OK, and that's all that matters.
Oh, well it was only a few blocks north. 212 S Albany to be exact. That's a high price part of town... but not to far north you got.. ya know.
Criminals don't always crap where they eat... Just a few block South of 275 (say no more) -go figure.  Lucky Man.  Again, Well played.  Next time I'm down there I'll buy you a beer.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
13rin
+977|6487

Kmarion wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

If you're worried about them finding your residence, I'm sure you can ask the police to keep someone watching your house for a few nights.

They are even more inclined to help you out because these guys seem like they are a known gang.
Unlikely. They did get choppers in the air pretty quick though.
Driving in the area, I flipped on the box in our car. The FHP in Tampa was fucking BUSY.  I heard 3 different foot pursuits, a call in on a car v. bush, and a request for a chopper -I turned it back off...
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

I delivered in that same area for 6 years and never had a problem. But I figure they probably didn't want to try to drive the big brown truck. A virtually unmarked van.. np.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Karbin
+42|6302
Good to hear you got to walk away.
Raise a glass or two to Bacchus, after all, some one had to be looking out for ya.
Nice timing with the guy showing up.

Now, the question is........ you going back to work today?     
Hakei
Banned
+295|6003
Perhaps Fedex will pay for your time off. One of my father's friends was driving a train that ran someone over and he got paid for 6~ months while going through therapy.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5366|London, England

Hakei wrote:

Perhaps Fedex will pay for your time off. One of my father's friends was driving a train that ran someone over and he got paid for 6~ months while going through therapy.
Therapy is for wimps. Just smile, shake it off and turn it into a joke. You can either laugh or cry about it.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13rin
+977|6487

JohnG@lt wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Therapy is for wimps. Just smile, shake it off and turn it into a joke. You can either laugh or cry about it.
I really enjoy your posts.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5366|London, England

DBBrinson1 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Sarcasm?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13rin
+977|6487

JohnG@lt wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Sarcasm?
Hell no.

Kman-  What did you drink afterwards?

Last edited by DBBrinson1 (2009-12-01 20:59:49)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6663

Glad you're ok and made it out alive. I almost envy you, as you'll be able to appreciate the holiday season and hanging out with friends and family much more than some of the rest of us.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

Don't kid yourself it does weigh on you, and you'll be second guessing things. Playing Monday morning qb I am. I'll save the therapy for people who really need it. Talking about it with a few friends over a couple of beers is good nuff.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

DBBrinson1 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Sarcasm?
Hell no.

Kman-  What did you drink afterwards?
Gatorade.. sadly. I was with the police and fedex security for awhile and the days work had me dehydrated.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6681|A sunburnt country
Sharing the news with Tiger, good work!
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6729|Sydney, Australia
Holyshit

Glad to hear you are ok
13rin
+977|6487

wrote:

wasn't injured.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

DBBrinson1 wrote:

wrote:

wasn't injured.
My knees were mofos..lol. But yea, I'll take it.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
13rin
+977|6487

Kmarion wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

wrote:

wasn't injured.
My knees were mofos..lol. But yea, I'll take it.
Damn straight.  Good night.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5707

Reader's comment from the site wrote:

Posted by ( RedskinsRobbie ) on 12/02/2009 at 12:10 am.

When its GOTTA get there overnight, even in Da Hood
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6715|67.222.138.85
The news site clearly knows it was Kmar, they have all those links ready for sharing on every networking site imaginable.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6161|what

Kmar you could probably sell an interview to the local news, with the request of anonymity too.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
13/f/taiwan
+940|5707
I just saw the weather on the web page article you linked us too. 71 degrees in December? I definitely have to experience that one day.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

The news site clearly knows it was Kmar, they have all those links ready for sharing on every networking site imaginable.
TBO IS THE site for everything Tampa. They don't miss a beat.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6609|132 and Bush

13/f/taiwan wrote:

I just saw the weather on the web page article you linked us too. 71 degrees in December? I definitely have to experience that one day.
Droppin a bit tomorrow. 59 is the high by Friday.. not your cold but still.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard