AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6749
The only time you'll ever see me teamkill someone who is in a vehicle, is when the commander gets in a plane or a helicopter. It happened to me today, some guy came in a game on Wake, was commander, and we started losing cause this guy is flying around in a jet doing nothing to help the team. (In fact he wasnt even a very good pilot.) So the next time he's headed for the jet, I say commander, dont fly while trying to command, stay out of the jet. Of course he says no, and so I shoot him. Then he says, just cause I was flying as commander doesnt justify a teamkill. Then after he says that, a bunch of people said things in the chat like "yes it does" "you deserve it", "dont fly and command" etc...

Anyway, just wondering what your guys opinions on this are...
JahManRed
wank
+646|6636|IRELAND

no.dont stoop to that level.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6729|Sydney, Australia
In that instance I think its justified. Although a kick/mutiny vote would have saved you the -4 points (tho they rarely work).

You could try what my bro did. Get your F2000 and its flash bangs out. Have some fun with this guy.

My bro got a commander to leave the game by following him around on the carrier and flash-banging him. Taught that idiot to command, not fight.
AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6749

mcminty wrote:

In that instance I think its justified. Although a kick/mutiny vote would have saved you the -4 points (tho they rarely work).

You could try what my bro did. Get your F2000 and its flash bangs out. Have some fun with this guy.

My bro got a commander to leave the game by following him around on the carrier and flash-banging him. Taught that idiot to command, not fight.
I've given up on kick/mutiny votes. The only one that ever would have worked said it need 26 votes when there was only 23 people in the entire server...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6782|Noizyland

The Commander was in a Humvee that I needed once, you know what I did? I asked him to let me use it and d'you know what? HE DID!
It's never okay to teamkill for veichles.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6749

Tyferra wrote:

The Commander was in a Humvee that I needed once, you know what I did? I asked him to let me use it and d'you know what? HE DID!
It's never okay to teamkill for veichles.
But I did ask for him to not fly and command and he said, "No..." and proceeded to do it anyway...
Rizen_Ji
+41|6743|200m out and smiling at you.
to kill asshat commanders, or vehicle whores who killed you because you happened to run by their precious vehicle and points. omfg this one guy killed me, because i ran by "his" tank and i respawned when he died, so he was running up to the tank from across the base so i C4'ed the tank and blew it up before he got to it, stood their and laughed in my chair and went on my merry way.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6782|Noizyland

Yeah... you do have a point... but if the guy was such a turd commander it probably wouldn't have made much difference if he was commandeering or not. Was he a semi-decent pilot, (reads first post,) no huh...
I dunno. I wouldn't, because teamkilling punishes the teamkill-er rather than the teamkill-ee.

I suppose in that circumstance you wern't teamkilling for a veichle, you were teamkilling a retard. That's okay in my book.
[Blinking eyes thing]
DSRTurtle
+56|6693
tking for vehicles is just noobish.  grow up and get over it.
A.Frade
Banned
+4|6697
If you see the vehicle is being used for teamkilling especially statspadding, the commander is in it or wost of all i find this annoyign and ive seen it only like twice, when someone idles in a vehicle to get time in it.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6643|South Jersey

Tyferra wrote:

Yeah... you do have a point... but if the guy was such a turd commander it probably wouldn't have made much difference if he was commandeering or not. Was he a semi-decent pilot, (reads first post,) no huh...
I dunno. I wouldn't, because teamkilling punishes the teamkill-er rather than the teamkill-ee.

I suppose in that circumstance you wern't teamkilling for a veichle, you were teamkilling a retard. That's okay in my book.
nooo tyferra i liked the somebody needs a hug better! change it, NOW(gives tyferra the evil eye)
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6709|Australia
I don't really care. I tked plently for the plane before 1.2 -4 from 120 is not much to worry about
wraparoundww
+-1|6673|Cleveland, OH

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

I don't really care. I tked plently for the plane before 1.2 -4 from 120 is not much to worry about
Grow up dude, tking is NEVER good....just play the flippin game right.
SteikeTa
+153|6755|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

So you did it before 1.2... why dont you do it now then?
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6760
I justify it sometimes. But don't do it anyway
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6778|AUS, Canberra
ill quite happily tk a commander who is running to a lav or tank just to sit in it.
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6709|Australia
aa is to good now. can get 30 or 40 kills before i die but its just not the same. Especially before 1.2 the j-10 was invincible. The only way you died was if you crashed.
SteikeTa

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

I justify it sometimes. But don't do it anyway
Nice picture...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6782|Noizyland

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

nooo tyferra i liked the somebody needs a hug better! change it, NOW(gives tyferra the evil eye)
It was there for ages. I still have it, I'll change it back one day probably.
Get used to it.

Last edited by Tyferra (2006-04-17 19:21:55)

[Blinking eyes thing]
SteikeTa

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

aa is to good now. can get 30 or 40 kills before i die but its just not the same. Especially before 1.2 the j-10 was invincible. The only way you died was if you crashed.
http://bf2s.com/player/69094031/
Only playing after 1.2... died from lag and trying crazy things. AA is no problem at all..
PASSUBY
+30|6640|Louisiana
I think the only time I found that T/K'ing was acceptable was when I found 2..(really 3) people statpadding...

https://img235.imageshack.us/img235/2117/firstyspotted6mh.jpg

https://img45.imageshack.us/img45/2104/didnthaveacrowmemberinserver7g.jpg

https://img45.imageshack.us/img45/2009/busted29zw.jpg
Rizen_Ji
+41|6743|200m out and smiling at you.
running over the group of stat padders is always good fun. or blowing the shit out of them, or killing them, or doing whatever to mess them up.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6682|Canberra, AUS
I suppose its ok when you have someone like NoobMurderer in a tank...

Or, if your team REALLY REALLY REALLY needs a heli and a noob is flying it into trees every second second.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
alpinestar
+304|6604|New York City baby.
I fly jet and command at the same time not because I'm a stupid moron like some people assume but because I can and im pretty good at it, and I see people have problem with it because they think it's impossible but again when you put enough time in bf2 you will understant it is infact possible and you can become good at it.
I only do it when I see jets are available but still see people mutiny just because they "SEE" star badge in a jet.
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6718|austria
yeah i agree!
in the days of 1.22 where not everybody flys (n4ps) and jets  are standing useless on the carrier while the whole team get raped by bombers its good too have a cmdr who sees the situation and gets the bomber down!

only thing i dont like is a cmdr in a tank and doing nothing! not even command ^^
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard