13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6643

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Looks don't really matter, I'm fuck ugly but I've never had a problem with girls. Its all down to personality and how you act around other people.
sounds like Roslynd feels the same way.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6278|Scotland!

burnzz wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Looks don't really matter, I'm fuck ugly but I've never had a problem with girls. Its all down to personality and how you act around other people.
sounds like Roslynd feels the same way.
rephrase, you've confused me.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6837|Devon, England

Lai wrote:

FFLink wrote:

Bevo wrote:

I have been told by my close female friend that I'm pretty damn qualified (never had a real gf, save some middle school bullshit), and all of her friends think so too, but I haven't been anywhere close to so much as a date. I'm not bad looking and I have a pretty damn good personality. I can read most people like a book and even though sometimes I get eye-raped on the sidewalk, I get no so much as a casual stare in any sort of social environment.

I do lack some balls when it comes to people I've never seen/met before - but if I was in Ioan's situation I wouldn't have a problem.

meh.
Sounds kinda like how I was, and I got started by just letting it happen. Make yourself known at parties, act confident. So far I've had 3 "my age serious" (I'm 19, now) relationships and 2 were from being awesome at parties (kicking ass at Singstar and making this girl laugh all night, ended up with her sleeping in my arms and going out with me for a year and just going straight for it with this girl from work at a party).

You just gotta let it happen, but don't stop trying to let it happen to make it happen, if you get what I mean.
No, just no,..

Truly sorry Link, but I've seen both your pictures and the two of you don't compare XD
Wait, so who's the worse looking one..?
Bevo
Nah
+718|6667|Austin, Texas
well yer, I dont really have a problem with social events etc.

I'm not a very talkative person but I'm by no stretch of the imagination invisible. I go out with new people nearly every weekend (7 new girls yesterday) and most of the time it's near my place so I end up being the "host". By nature I'm just chilled.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6643

my bad - i should say, Roslynd was attracted to your personality, so she would agree . . .
bennisboy
+829|6792|Poundland
I agree with Jamesy and Link, looks don't matter, its about how you present yourself, how fun you are and your social intelligence
FFLink
There is.

bennisboy wrote:

I agree with Jamesy and Link, looks don't matter, its about how you present yourself, how fun you are and your social intelligence
I didn't say that, but I do believe it, so I'll take this credit right here.
bennisboy
+829|6792|Poundland

FFLink wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

I didn't say that, but I do believe it, so I'll take this credit right here.
Its what you alluded to in your post, i just condensed a bit
Lai
+186|6297

bennisboy wrote:

Agreed, but that wasn't a serious post on my part.

Some guy told me the other day how startled he was by the fact that in Eastern Europe he quite commonly saw an extremely good looking girl with a guy with a face like a brick wall.
bennisboy
+829|6792|Poundland

Lai wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Agreed, but that wasn't a serious post on my part.

Some guy told me the other day how startled he was by the fact that in Eastern Europe he quite commonly saw an extremely good looking girl with a guy with a face like a brick wall.
That classes as attractive in eastern europe
Bevo
Nah
+718|6667|Austin, Texas
I'm just kind of frustrated. I feel like I've been on "the edge" for a few years now.
FFLink
There is.
Patience
Bevo
Nah
+718|6667|Austin, Texas

FFLink wrote:

Patience
It runs thin. My parents bug me about it weekly, even grandparents as well. I just don't know what to do.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6778

Bevo wrote:

FFLink wrote:

Patience
It runs thin. My parents bug me about it weekly, even grandparents as well. I just don't know what to do.
Just generally?

Same, i always get in shit for having "no patience"... I don't even notice it most of the time.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6667|Austin, Texas

Gooners wrote:

Bevo wrote:

FFLink wrote:

Patience
Just generally?

Same, i always get in shit for having "no patience"... I don't even notice it most of the time.
no, about not dating/having a girlfriend

I'm generally a very patient person.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6778

Bevo wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Just generally?

oh.. im patient around my friends and when im out, i'm just really tense at home   as of late anyway
bennisboy
+829|6792|Poundland

Bevo wrote:

I'm just kind of frustrated. I feel like I've been on "the edge" for a few years now.
what do you mean "the edge"?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6616

Gooners wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Just generally?

oh.. im patient around my friends and when im out, i'm just really tense at home   as of late anyway
keyword: puberty

@bennis: he means like IM ABOUT TO GO INTO MY HIGH-SCHOOL WITH A HIGH-POWERED AUTOMATIC RIFLE 'the edge'
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6778

Uzique wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Bevo wrote:

keyword: puberty
that's what i've been blaming it on
Bevo
Nah
+718|6667|Austin, Texas

Uzique wrote:

@bennis: he means like IM ABOUT TO GO INTO MY HIGH-SCHOOL WITH A HIGH-POWERED AUTOMATIC RIFLE 'the edge'
High school?

@bennis: I dunno, start dating... or something. I mean I went to prom, homecoming, banquets and whatnot with girls - most of them seemed to have a really good time - had to break things off with my prom date after prom 'cause she liked me too much. Wasn't really attracted to her at all but she was super into me.

It's like I've just caught a ton of bad breaks for the past few years.
FFLink
There is.
Then a good one's right around the corner.
bennisboy
+829|6792|Poundland

Bevo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

High school?

@bennis: I dunno, start dating... or something. I mean I went to prom, homecoming, banquets and whatnot with girls - most of them seemed to have a really good time - had to break things off with my prom date after prom 'cause she liked me too much. Wasn't really attracted to her at all but she was super into me.

It's like I've just caught a ton of bad breaks for the past few years.
hmmm fair enough, its jus a case of getting out there and meeting the gal dem. Always show them a good time and don't just do all the standard stuff that every other guy does
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6643

OMG, WHAT HAVE I DONE!?

i just told my wife i'd kick her out for eating crackers in bed . . .
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6925|Great Brown North
that's reasonable tbh
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6902|Scotland

Bevo - You have the traits, but you don't execute it properly. Lacking balls is common, so do this : Make a move. On any girl. Any single one you have the slightest hope that she "might" be interested in you.

Girls love it. Catch them off guard, do it and trust me, you will be rewarded. Don't sit back and let life happen. You can be talkative and lovely and awesome and hot, but if you aren't outgoing and definite in your actions, you aren't going to get anywhere, unless you find a really confident girl.

Just do it. Don't think of consequences. Do it. Go for the move and you wont be denied it if you have the slightest hint that she may like you. There are few girls that will actively push you away. Seriously. And if you can't do it just like that, do it with some alcohol in you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard