Benzin
+576|6144
Who gives a shit if "bi" is in or not? Threesomes are threesomes. I'd love to get my girlfriend's friend in bed with us, but she's a bit crazy. I've dated and been with crazy. It ends poorly. Need to find a stable chick to share the bed with my girlfriend and I ...
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5847|College Park, MD
ugh

So this entire week I've been falling asleep really late either because of a failure to adjust to another time zone or insomnia. Because of that, I fall asleep at like 5AM and wake up at noon (today I didn't even sleep till 7AM and then for only 3 hours). So, being tired and all (and not having a car of my own) it's been hard for me to see my girlfriend. For instance today she wanted to see me at fucking 10AM which I couldn't do, so I said I'd be there between 10 and 11.

Now, I'm waiting for my mom to come back with her car so I can go there. And I call my girlfriend to apologize for raising my voice at her unnecessarily. Then I ask how her day's been and she says "not that great" and I ask why and she says it's because she could've gone with her relatives to the museums. Yeah, like I fucking put a gun to her head and told her to not go with them and instead hang out with me. SHE came up with the idea of meeting at 10 not me. So we start arguing and then she hangs up, which right pisses me off. I text her asking what the fuck I did to make her all passive-agressive (which she almost never is) and she says "Nothing, forget it. I love you <3"

I'm having a harder time believing that than usual. We've been arguing a lot recently. I love her, but not when she can't fucking understand that it's not easy to adjust to a new time zone especially when you are stressed out of your mind.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6817|UK
dump her.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6616
sling dat hoe

mindgames, respect yourself son
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6862

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

ugh

So this entire week I've been falling asleep really late either because of a failure to adjust to another time zone or insomnia. Because of that, I fall asleep at like 5AM and wake up at noon (today I didn't even sleep till 7AM and then for only 3 hours). So, being tired and all (and not having a car of my own) it's been hard for me to see my girlfriend. For instance today she wanted to see me at fucking 10AM which I couldn't do, so I said I'd be there between 10 and 11.

Now, I'm waiting for my mom to come back with her car so I can go there. And I call my girlfriend to apologize for raising my voice at her unnecessarily. Then I ask how her day's been and she says "not that great" and I ask why and she says it's because she could've gone with her relatives to the museums. Yeah, like I fucking put a gun to her head and told her to not go with them and instead hang out with me. SHE came up with the idea of meeting at 10 not me. So we start arguing and then she hangs up, which right pisses me off. I text her asking what the fuck I did to make her all passive-agressive (which she almost never is) and she says "Nothing, forget it. I love you <3"

I'm having a harder time believing that than usual. We've been arguing a lot recently. I love her, but not when she can't fucking understand that it's not easy to adjust to a new time zone especially when you are stressed out of your mind.
Its the womaness of her that's coming out. My buddy's GF got pissed at him today because she saw a video of him touched another girls hand in a Spanish project that happened last year. Oh and that girl is a long time friend and class mate since Grade 7. GG.

Typical girlfriend bullshit.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
baggs
+732|6350
Don't worry Hurricane, women like to pull shit all the time, they want to see what they can get away with and once she knows you'll crawl across broken glass (proverbially) to please her, she'll keep you.

Last edited by baggs (2009-11-27 08:29:49)

Benzin
+576|6144
How old is this girl?
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5689|Toronto
No no no no, both you clowns are wrong (Uzique and Method). The end product is to dump her, of course, but you need to do a couple of things before you do. Start playing the same games; pretend you're cool with whatever happens, and when she lets her guard down start pulling the same needless passive-aggressive bullshit and give her no reason. One of two things will happen: she'll self destruct and brake of the relationship herself (good for you, now you have pity points going into the next), or she'll invent a reason you're upset which you will go along with and use to dump her. In both instances she does the work.

I don't actually expect you to do any of this and know what you will write in reply- do not bother- I do not believe this myself. I wrote this simple yo prove how fucking ridiculous and womanly you are by reversing the perspective.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6817|UK
I'm a clown.....but the end product is still dump her
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5689|Toronto

m3thod wrote:

Pfff, you're making it sound like I thought this out. It's like math, method, when you don't show you're work people just don't get it. I also haven't thought out this statement.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6901|Scotland

Pochsy wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Pfff, you're making it sound like I thought this out. It's like math, method, when you don't show you're work people just don't get it. I also haven't thought out this statement.
your*

She's testing you. Let it be. Don't react to it.

But Pochsy is right in the end.
Ioan92
+337|5868
Was staring at her today, she noticed and started smiling, hehe. Met her in the subway afterward, sat by her and said her name, she turned and smiled, her eyes were glowing like hot damn, we then talked about random shit, but I still didn't have the balls to do it and ask her out.

Shame.
Lai
+186|6297

Ioan92 wrote:

Was staring at her today, she noticed and started smiling, hehe. Met her in the subway afterward, sat by her and said her name, she turned and smiled, her eyes were glowing like hot damn, we then talked about random shit, but I still didn't have the balls to do it and ask her out.

Shame.
Hahaha,.. that just made me laugh.

Honestly, there's no more advice anyone here -or anywhere else for that matter- can give you other than just ask her out. Look at it this way, what is there to be feared?
her eyes were glowing  meow!
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5689|Toronto

Ioan92 wrote:

Shame.
Just make sure they aren't bright with fear because you're the dude she thinks is about to rape her, lol. If you're too scared to do actually say the words you can always hand her a note or send her a text while you're less than a minute away. It sounds cheesy as hell (and is), but most girls will appreciate it and see it as a unique quirk. They're used to getting the words thrown at them, but writing it lets them know you've thought it out (unless you're a douche and include a yes/no check-box like the 3rd grade) and are confident enough to make throw it out there to be read many times over, all while avoiding the need to look her in the eyes and get nervous when you ask.

Not edited, not thought out.
jord
+2,382|6824|The North, beyond the wall.

Pochsy wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Shame.
Just make sure they aren't bright with fear because you're the dude she thinks is about to rape her, lol. If you're too scared to do actually say the words you can always hand her a note or send her a text while you're less than a minute away. It sounds cheesy as hell (and is), but most girls will appreciate it and see it as a unique quirk. They're used to getting the words thrown at them, but writing it lets them know you've thought it out (unless you're a douche and include a yes/no check-box like the 3rd grade) and are confident enough to make throw it out there to be read many times over, all while avoiding the need to look her in the eyes and get nervous when you ask.

A check box is a fucking awesome idea.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6278|Scotland!
yes no box is the best idea yet
Ioan92
+337|5868

jord wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Shame.

A check box is a fucking awesome idea.
you mean like

Yes! _

FUCK YES! _

lolz
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5934|Catherine Black
I cried. She loves me.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6836|Devon, England
Awesome.

Just because everyone says "Spend your youth chasing tail" doesn't mean you should do it. Enjoy your relationships at your age, fall in love and be happy. It's natural for a guy to just think about sex, yes, but don't be a cunt and try to be some pussy king when you're that age, as you probably don't have awesome luck with every girl you see and end up just pissing off the ones that actually like you for you. Cherish what love you have and give it your all.

Last edited by FFLink (2009-11-27 13:46:13)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6766|London, England

Finray wrote:

I cried. She loves me.
you still suck over here in bf2s land, and at the end of the day, that's what really matters
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Mekstizzle wrote:

Finray wrote:

I cried. She loves me.
you still suck over here in bf2s land, and at the end of the day, that's what really matters
'sif anyone likes u.
jord
+2,382|6824|The North, beyond the wall.
I love Mek.

Sorry

I love Milk*

Last edited by jord (2009-11-27 13:59:39)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6836|Devon, England

jord wrote:

I love Mek.

Sorry

I love Milk*
I hate Mek.

Sorry

I hate Milk*

Last edited by FFLink (2009-11-27 14:00:56)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
No, you were right the first time, Mark, thanks for the kind words

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard