Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6901|Scotland

Jamesey, which one is the jealous type? Your gf?

If she's jealous, then why is she suggesting it in the first place?

Also, you got called Zimmer. lulz.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5934|Catherine Black
Jamesey fucking dive into that double-muffed bed and get it over with. There is no man alive who would think twice about a threesome. Either that or you're bullshitting, your girlfriend doesn't want a threesome, or you don't have a girlfriend at all. Enjoy your hand.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6836|Devon, England

I'm Jamesey wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

My girlfriend wants a threesome with another girl, she's bi, problem is she is the very jealous type. If I go ahead with it will it end badly? y/n?
Go for it, just try to pay more attention to your girl during.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5934|Catherine Black

Zimmer wrote:

Also, you got called Zimmer. lulz.
I meant sorry to you for going on about it, and then continue rage at Jamesey.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6278|Scotland!

Finray wrote:

Jamesey fucking dive into that double-muffed bed and get it over with. There is no man alive who would think twice about a threesome. Either that or you're bullshitting, your girlfriend doesn't want a threesome, or you don't have a girlfriend at all. Enjoy your hand.
Bit ironic, you telling me to enjoy my hand mr. 1 year and 8 months

unlike you I value my girlfriend's feelings over getting laid like a horny downer
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6901|Scotland

Oh, it's just grammar fail. My bad.

Jamesey - If she's insistent, then do it. She's positive she wont get jealous, so nothing can go wrong (even if she does get jealous, because it was her fault to suggest it in the first place).

I honestly don't see a bad outcome out of this. She wants a threesome. That's about it.
Lai
+186|6296

Finray wrote:

(...)

I'm Jamesey wrote:

(...)
Can both of you fuck of now? I really couldn't care less whether ya'trollin or whether it's genuine and you're really that pathetic. I rather spend my time and attention on someone who isn't beyond redemption like Ioan92.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6278|Scotland!

Lai wrote:

Finray wrote:

(...)

I'm Jamesey wrote:

(...)
Can both of you fuck of now? I really couldn't care less whether ya'trollin or whether it's genuine and you're really that pathetic. I rather spend my time and attention on someone who isn't beyond redemption like Ioan92.
obvious troll, nice try you actually want to help me.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6795

I'm Jamesey wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

My girlfriend wants a threesome with another girl, she's bi, problem is she is the very jealous type. If I go ahead with it will it end badly? y/n?
I'm told the rule of threesomes with a girl you're already in a relationship with is the third person should be a random you don't know or plan on seeing again, if that helps.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6616

Finray wrote:

clearly you've never been in a threesome

some threesomes are awkward as fuck

not even fun

"wine was invented by romans, and so was orgies... and they're not much fun when no one wants to do it with you"

i have no idea why i quoted that

but still you dunno wtf you're talking about
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5421|San Angelo, TX
Threesomes are fun but anything more than that is pretty overrated.  Foursomes will leave you feeling like you got the shit kicked out of you the next day.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6643

especially if you spent that night in jail.
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5421|San Angelo, TX
Heyo!!!!!!
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6768|Little Bentcock

Finray wrote:

I wouldn't. I will always think of my girlfriends actual feelings about it before just saying yes. In all likely hood I am going to say no. I have had a foursome though in my old relationship
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6457

So how did you decide where to stick it first?
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6817|UK
flip a coin
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5731

She wants to have sex with another girl but wants you to be there and experience it with her so that she is guilt free? That's sorta how I read it. No offense.
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5421|San Angelo, TX

ebug9 wrote:

I chose the one that most resembled your mother.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6768|Little Bentcock

ebug9 wrote:

Well I started with my girlfriend and the other two came into our tent naked. We was all like ooootaaaaaaay.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6457

Adams_BJ wrote:

ebug9 wrote:

Well I started with my girlfriend and the other two came into our tent naked. We was all like ooootaaaaaaay.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsm.png

@II - poor taste
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6925|Great Brown North

I'm Jamesey wrote:

It's not my idea so it's not really me putting her in the position.

I'm more worried that it'll end up being me sitting watching while they have all the fun.
this is likely if she's insistent

how much does she want to do it?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6683|Long Island, New York

I'm Jamesey wrote:

She's bi and has had sex with girls, no she's not a lesbian but I guess she's still turned on by the thought of getting off with girls, I'm not really threatened so much as if we did end up having a threesome it'd probably be more of a 2 girl sex show, which I probably wouldn't turn down either. I think I'm gonna go for it.
Fucking do it. My ex was bi and she was totally into having a threesome. If she had found someone it wouldn't take me three seconds to say yes.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6278|Scotland!
Okay I've made up my mind you can all go back to harassing finny now. Thanks.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5847|College Park, MD

I'm Jamesey wrote:

She's bi and has had sex with girls, no she's not a lesbian but I guess she's still turned on by the thought of getting off with girls, I'm not really threatened so much as if we did end up having a threesome it'd probably be more of a 2 girl sex show, which I probably wouldn't turn down either. I think I'm gonna go for it.
Yeah, my girlfriend is bi too and she semi-jokingly brought the subject up. One of her best friends is bi as well. And I'd love to do either of them
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Lai
+186|6296

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Yeah, my girlfriend is bi too and she semi-jokingly brought the subject up. One of her best friends is bi as well. And I'd love to do either of them
You're girlfriend is not bi, it's just these modern girls that think being "bi" is fashionable. Might not make any difference to you, but it is essentially.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard