Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX

FEOS wrote:

And not all Israelis are Jews.
You have to be a jew to be a full Israeli with full rights, its that simple.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

FEOS wrote:

And not all Israelis are Jews.
You have to be a jew to be a full Israeli with full rights, its that simple.
You're incorrect. It's that simple.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_nationality_law
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Except:
Arab Israelis have fewer rights.
The law of return only applies to jews, hence the children of Arab Israelis are often dispossessed, if their parents aren't stripped of citzenship on pretexts either.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Return
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5863
More evidence the Jews don't want peace

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle … 364815.stm

The United States has voiced its "dismay" over Israel's approval of 900 additional housing units at a Jewish settlement in East Jerusalem.

White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said the move makes it "more difficult" to revive Israeli-Palestinian peace talks.

He was speaking shortly after planning applications for the new units had been approved by Israel's interior ministry.

The planning and construction committee authorised the expansion of Gilo, which is built on land captured in 1967.
Its time the Palestinian freedom fighters took their resistance to the next level, its the only solution. I know it, you know it. The jews are not interested in peace. They will pay!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Thats just another great big 'get fucked' from Israel to the US, and to all the Arab nations which have offered to recognise Israel based on the pre-1967 borders.
The Israelis aren't interested in peace, just another piece of Palestine, and stalling peace talks until the seesaw swings and a Republican is President again.

Its about time the UN intervened and imposed a solution on them for the sake of the Palestinians and the rest of us, and the US should keep out of the way.
In the long run it would be in Israel's best interests

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-11-17 15:21:12)

Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5751|شمال
Israel has given the go ahead for the construction of 900 housing units in occupied East Jerusalem, rebuffing a reported US request that it block construction at the Gilo settlement, officials have said.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
FEOS
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

Except:
Arab Israelis have fewer rights.
The law of return only applies to jews, hence the children of Arab Israelis are often dispossessed, if their parents aren't stripped of citzenship on pretexts either.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Return
But that's not what you said, now is it? Nor is it what the wiki article on Israeli citizenship said, either.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

FEOS wrote:

But that's not what you said, now is it? Nor is it what the wiki article on Israeli citizenship said, either.
Nevertheless Arab Israelis have fewer rights than jews. Thats racism and bigotry.
FEOS
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Nevertheless Arab Israelis have fewer rights than jews. Thats racism and bigotry.
I guess it's the same in other countries then, too, eh?

the same wiki article wrote:

In addition to Israel, several other countries provide immigration privileges to individuals with ethnic ties to these countries. Examples include Germany[20], Ireland, Serbia, Greece, Japan, Turkey, Italy, Spain, Chile, and Finland.
Those damn Fins. Evil I say! Evil! And the Irish! Evil!
― Albert Einstein

Beduin
+510|5751|شمال
Israel defends settlement expansion

The Israeli construction of 900 housing units in occupied East Jerusalem is part of a "routine building programme", an aide to the prime minister has said in reaction to US criticism.

The aide's comments came on Wednesday after Washington said it was "dismayed" by Israel's decision to approve the building at the Gilo settlement, despite a reported request from Washington that construction be halted.

Binyamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, sees Gilo as "an integral part of Jerusalem" and does not typically review municipal building plans, the aide said.

"Construction in Gilo has taken place regularly for dozens of years and there is nothing new about the current planning and construction."

Barack Obama, the US president, warned on Wednesday that any settlement activity not only made harmed attempts to get negotiations going again, it could also threaten Israel's security.

"I think that additional settlement building does not contribute to Israel's security, I think it makes it harder for them to make peace with their neighbours," he told Fox News.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
So it seems Israel is prepared to briefly suspend new building for ten months (for which you can read they will continue building - just not start anything new) in the West Bank but not east Jerusalem - where they will continue to do as they like.

Wow that will get the ball rolling. Why don't they just meet their Oslo agreements and do their building on their own land?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8378871.stm

They are going to have to get to this eventually, why not just do it?
"We believe that through good-faith negotiations the parties can mutually agree on an outcome which ends the conflict and reconciles the Palestinian goal of an independent and viable state based on the 1967 lines, with agreed swaps, and the Israeli goal of a Jewish state with secure and recognised borders," US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said in a statement.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Here we have it.
Mr Netanyahu said the restrictions would apply only to the construction of new homes, and that any work currently under way would continue.

"We will not halt existing construction and we will continue to build synagogues, schools, kindergartens and public buildings essential for normal life," he added.

He also stressed that the policy did not apply to Jerusalem, saying: "We do not put any restrictions on building in our sovereign capital."
So having just given permission for a bunch of new homes to be built in the West Bank and no restrictions in East Jerusalem the Israelis are giving away nothing.
Beduin
+510|5751|شمال
a bit offtopic

Two months ago Fadel Shana'a, a well-known cameraman with the Reuters news agency, was on a routine assignment east of the Gaza Strip to investigate reports that some villagers had been injured in an Israeli attack.

On his way back from the village, he stopped his jeep to get some more video footage of the area. He was spotted by the Israeli military and shelled.

Shana'a's jeep was clearly marked with the words 'Press' and 'TV'. Nevertheless, Israeli shell fire struck the jeep, tearing it apart. Fadel and three others died instantly.
Fucking cowboys......
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

Beduin wrote:

a bit offtopic

Two months ago Fadel Shana'a, a well-known cameraman with the Reuters news agency, was on a routine assignment east of the Gaza Strip to investigate reports that some villagers had been injured in an Israeli attack.

On his way back from the village, he stopped his jeep to get some more video footage of the area. He was spotted by the Israeli military and shelled.

Shana'a's jeep was clearly marked with the words 'Press' and 'TV'. Nevertheless, Israeli shell fire struck the jeep, tearing it apart. Fadel and three others died instantly.
Fucking cowboys......
You do realize Hamas and other groups use tags like "Press" and "TV" for scouting right? Same as how Sudan used UN signs on their troop choppers.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Honest mistake, happens all the time, no harm no foul.

Right?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Cybargs wrote:

You do realize Hamas and other groups use tags like "Press" and "TV" for scouting right?
Proof please.

Either way the IDF shouldn't be shelling Press or ambulances.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Dilbert_X wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

You do realize Hamas and other groups use tags like "Press" and "TV" for scouting right?
Proof please.

Either way the IDF shouldn't be shelling Press or ambulances.
What if Press vehicles or ambulances aren't being used for those purposes?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
The IDF need to be right, and prove it.
In this case a member of the press was shelled and killed, no evidence has been put forward to suggest Hamas do pose as press.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Dilbert_X wrote:

The IDF need to be right, and prove it.
In this case a member of the press was shelled and killed, no evidence has been put forward to suggest Hamas do pose as press.
Yes, but think about it. You're facing Hamas, a non-uniformed terrorist group that isn't afraid to hide itself behind civilians. If you had a Press vehicle or ambulance approaching you, how are you going to tell whether or not its got a bomb in the back? Uncertainty and suspiciousness is always going to be common in these kinds of wars. Not to mention that a camera on the shoulder can easily resemble a missile launcher at range.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Still waiting for some evidence that Hamas disguise themselves as Press.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Dilbert_X wrote:

I never said they did.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5863

M.O.A.B wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

I never said they did.
LOL, funniest thing I've read in years
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

rammunition wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

I never said they did.
LOL, funniest thing I've read in years
Righto.
Beduin
+510|5751|شمال
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Beduin
+510|5751|شمال
Israeli settlers in the occupied Palestinian West Bank have vandalised a mosque, torching its library and spraying hate messages in Hebrew on the building.

The attack blamed on hardline Jews on Friday may be linked to plans that seek to curb their illegal settlement activity on land taken from Palestinians.
One of the Hebrew language slogans sprayed on a wall read: "Get ready to pay the price." Another read: "We will burn you all."
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard