Skaap
+0|6773
[url=http://bf2s.com/player/Asaulttoxic/]Asaultoxic[/url] kills [url=http://www.paradroid.net/bf2stats/bf2stats.cgi?nick=qrsttheone]qrsttheone[/url] 156 times in 1 round and has a best round score of 710.  He has a K/D of less than 1 for all small arms except the pistol where it's almost 6? [url=http://bf2s.com/player/Asaultassassin/]Asaultassassin[/url] kills [url=http://www.paradroid.net/bf2stats/bf2stats.cgi?nick=ASTER00120]ASTER00120[/url] 183 times in 1 round and has a best round score of 712.

In this [url=http://games.saix.net/cgi-bin/sgsbb/ikonboard.cgi?s=06cc9a729dfc2ad9e8a351b0fae17791;act=ST;f=240;t=31978;st=25]thread[/url] they say:

"If you play till early in the morning you might find server empty.  If you get to a chopperhop stage, and only like 8 a side, both using the choppers to hop, and both sides have "ok" pilots, anything is possible.  Not only did he make 710 points , but he made 600+ points for recruits, that just flew with. "their luck"  .  IF you could not acieve this, thats your fault.  Stop mouning and do something about your own game."

Is this all legit? Or would you consider it stat padding?
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6843|Australia
Lol how can it not be padding? who would stayin a game where they are constantly being owned? no one?
the guy he was shooting was obviously letting him...

Well thats what i think anyways
thinner44
+1|6806
If I got killed 156 or 183 times in one round I think I would hang up mt boots and give this game a miss. The most I've been killed is 17 times and even then, I was really ashamed of myself for being such an easy target. So in answer to your question (like you really need one ) is ..... padding to the extreme. What a boring game they've been having. As for 'chopperhop', I've seen that too many times and I avoid games like this, one particular game, no one on the ground, everyone in the sky.... except for me (no I'm not a goodie two shoes ), I prefer to be on the ground.
CC-Marley
+407|6825
They are obviously padding! Should br reset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Olpol
+0|6773
If both teams have an agreement, you could potentially get about 1000 points in a fairly empty 64 player server simply by taking turns at taking a base and letting it be taken, taking it again, etc.

That would indeed be stats padding.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6781|Perth, Western Australia
I dont think about a thousand, but about 200. This actually happened to me on an empty karkand server, well n ot empty 5 a side on 64 size, and some guy said dont kill just take turns capping points
r00fus
+2|6788
200 can be achieved in a regular game, you dont need to cheat to get that.
McCullough
+7|6834

Stoned_Smurfz wrote:

Lol how can it not be padding? who would stayin a game where they are constantly being owned? no one?
the guy he was shooting was obviously letting him...

Well thats what i think anyways
When i get killed over 10 times in one round with 3-4 kills it usually ends up with me smashing the keyboard or hitting my old crappy monitor with a sledgehammer

So i agree to 100½%
Mooha182
+0|6777
File a report at www.bf2rankedservers.com forums in this thread: http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85

and i'll review it with the others.
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6774|Long Island
DEFINITELY STAT HACKING!!!!

the round would probably end when he got to 150 legit, but that is outrageous.

most i have ever seen STAT PADDING is 224.

Most i seen LEGIT is 157

Most I GOT LEGIT is 129.

Also, if you killed one person that much, it has to be stat boosting
007hutchy
+2|6785
If i got killed that many times i would turn off the computer and walk to Tibet where i would become a monk !
Rakasan
+7|6833|California, USA
How did this guy get your attention, lol
MightyBobo
+2|6776|Omaha, NE

Slickdawg8 wrote:

Most i seen LEGIT is 157

Most I GOT LEGIT is 129.

You cant go off just numbers.  I got 158 myself easy one time simply flying the MEC transport helicoptor around full (before patch) capturing flags like whoa, and that was on a medium size map only.  If it had gone to a large size map, we'd have had TONS of points.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6817|Delaware

MightyBobo wrote:

Slickdawg8 wrote:

Most i seen LEGIT is 157

Most I GOT LEGIT is 129.

You cant go off just numbers.  I got 158 myself easy one time simply flying the MEC transport helicoptor around full (before patch) capturing flags like whoa, and that was on a medium size map only.  If it had gone to a large size map, we'd have had TONS of points.
Yeah, numbers alone is bad. My high score is 477 doing the same thing. I happened to be support and my passengers in the back were throwing mad grenades as well, I don't know whether they knew it was giving me point and were being nice, or whether they just liked grenades.
luckybaer
+10|6770| Going Feral
It is stat padding.  They are exploiting the game, so you can say it is in the rules of the game, but it definitely isn't in the spirit of the game (i.e. the way the game was meant to be played).
jongje
+0|6783
Why cant therese people get reported to EA?
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6824|Australia
i have a best score of 460.
but that was due to a few reasons.
1. i live in australia and at 5 am noone is really on.
2. the game went for two hours
3 there were only 12 players.
4. it was a chopperwhore round, we all did it.
some of them ended with 1000 points in the round.
Cut Throat
+-1|6783|Gold Coast,Australia
well i could see it possible to get outrageous scores, but not 710/712, thats just not right obvioisly stat padding, wo takes it 183 times in a row
Dnamaster
+0|6807|Canada
if he was commander and the other 6 ppl were chopper hopping he gets the 2x at the end and get basicaly double the score of everyone else. it happened to me once.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard