max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6572|NYC / Hamburg

I'm stuck on "Connecting to IWNet ..." Ports forwarded, firewall is off. Ideas?

Anyone else not getting online?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6473

max wrote:

I'm stuck on "Connecting to IWNet ..." Ports forwarded, firewall is off. Ideas?

Anyone else not getting online?
Get a better crack. Mine lets me play MP.

For 2 minutes before I get kicked
max
Vela Incident

Oh, and it's a legal copy from steam
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6676|UK
dont have that problem, but it keeps crashing.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
max
Vela Incident

Fired up wireshark to see what's going on and it magically fixed itself
max
Vela Incident

and it's down again

GG IW
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6305
ya ofc i cant get on either

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard