Infantry Only45%45% - 27
Regular (w/ vehicles)54%54% - 32
Total: 59
Skorpy-chan
+127|6315|Twyford, UK

baggs wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

baggs wrote:

even still, your stats are pathetic, is that actually your one and only account? cos you must be joking, right?
Your mom is pathetic.

And that's the one account I've used. Ever. I don't play religiously. Hell, for the first few months of playing, my mouse used to crap out at odd moments, sending me spinning in circles, because it was a cheap piece of shit.
You must be trollin' cos with only 125 hours of gameplay and sum total of 12k points, you can't even hold an opinion on the game. You're a shit player.
What? I've played the game for over a hundred hours. That's long enough to form an opinion.

Let's try an analogy. Do you have an opinion about the president? Have you ever BEEN president? No? Then how are you entitled to an opinion?
baggs
+732|6174

Skorpy-chan wrote:

baggs wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

Your mom is pathetic.

And that's the one account I've used. Ever. I don't play religiously. Hell, for the first few months of playing, my mouse used to crap out at odd moments, sending me spinning in circles, because it was a cheap piece of shit.
You must be trollin' cos with only 125 hours of gameplay and sum total of 12k points, you can't even hold an opinion on the game. You're a shit player.
What? I've played the game for over a hundred hours. That's long enough to form an opinion.

Let's try an analogy. Do you have an opinion about the president? Have you ever BEEN president? No? Then how are you entitled to an opinion?
that analogy is just fucking stupid.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6315|Twyford, UK
Yes, but so was his argument. The cycle continues!
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6351|Oslo, Norway
Definitely on IO. You get a higher average score on each player. And play WITH the good guys. You can tell pretty early if one team pwns the other. Change teams if necessary and be a smart commander, 'cause they'll vote you of if they don't get the help they need.

Good luck mate!
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6769|Long Beach, CA
The essence that makes BF2 great is in normal mode...I/O is for the kids who never grew out of CS for sure.   For quicker points I am sure I/O is the way to go with all the nade and medic stat padding that goes on in those servers. 

I like commanding but it gets frustrating when half your team is waiting for a plane or chopper.  I usually go cap flag and guard it that is vital for the maps success to give myself a better chance to  win for the double point bonus cuz the team aint getting it done.

If it were me, I would just play the game which I have the most fun and that is normal mode.
Ptfo
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6491|Polish state of EU
I lol'd at poll results.
Of course the right answer is I/O, the revive heroes set average team score to almost literally over 9000, giving you quite high score yourself.

But there's a problem:
being a commander = boring
i/o = boring as hell
commanding without artilerry = omfg

All this combined together makes me feel a little sorry for you
HSG
+23|6444|British Columbia, Canada
play with vehicles.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6713|Reality

m3thod wrote:

I/O - it's more teamwork orientated.
LOLOLOL 6 squad members throwing nades in unison is called teamwork.

it does generate more points per round though so IO will be faster.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|5952
Vehicle because you have artillery
knutlb
+1|5281
Vehicle, so you can drop Vehicles on the enemy commander.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard