ud bslapper
+0|6795
Just looking and wanna see how some people get these best round scores well over 400
I know the less players in 64 player servers you can rack up points but some rounds are a joke when u look at there stats  , eg  how can u have a 402 br game wth only a 44 kill streak?
What u think guys  EA need to weed out some players frm there stats i say
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6800|The Hague, Holland
My best round whas 116..And that whas hell to get . But your right, 400 is a joke
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6788|New York
post some of these guy's names, i wanna see this
schuff
Exploding Fodder
+0|6796
Pre-patch Blackhawk...

There is a chance to get a very high best kill streak, but I would guess a lot came from empty servers or blackhawk flag capping.
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6788|New York
but 400?? i've never seen this, the highest i've seen before the patch was like 140
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6800|The Hague, Holland

schuff wrote:

Pre-patch Blackhawk...

There is a chance to get a very high best kill streak, but I would guess a lot came from empty servers or blackhawk flag capping.
[off-topic] Btw what are your best kill streaks? Id like to see the average. Mine is 18.
sniper7.xw
+1|6792
my best round is 144, and kill streak is 25

but man 400?! wtf, i guess schuff is probably right in the pre-patch blackhawk, but even before the patch, 400 seems just a little high
McCullough
+7|6856
My best score is 167 on Mashtuur without using a blackhawk, i was the guy who revived the BH victims
wensleydale8
+81|6787|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
my best round was 160 but i was commander.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
ud bslapper
+0|6795
yeah ok  Just noticed some scores when was looking at a previous post
My best is 129 either in a mig28 as gunner in Penninsula or Blackwhoring on M city
best kill streak is 44
Check our beeng i think his name is, the reason i brought it up
wipe em all,
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6804|Bulgaria
my kill streak is 44
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6814|Barrington, RI
take a look at this thread about a couple of guys that have huge Best round sccores and stats that are too good to be true.  one has a best round of 710. http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=2321
schuff
Exploding Fodder
+0|6796
My best round is 158 on Sharqi (medic I believe) and kill streak 45.
ud bslapper
+0|6795
710 for a map hahahaha must have been a 64 server wth 6 aside and im guessing most frm the same clan
Quickest way to find out if they farmers is too look at the victims to and For
Caught a couple of VS clan dudes farming whn i was commander so had a zoom in on em and decided they needed some ARTY to spice things up, GUess wat my team guy Punished me hahahaha and all them time he was farming da cheeky basssstard
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6839|Delaware
My best is 477 on Shonghua, I was the pilot of the BH on a 32 player sever on the 64 player map. I was Support and all the guys in the back were throwing their grenades out the back and I either got Resupply points or Driver Points for other chopper guys giving them ammo. Plus the kills and flag-capping. Those were the days when The Transport chopper wasn't as easy prey for an APC.
Malak
+0|6786
I was there in a squad when the squad leader got 400+. Everyone else in the squad was 200+. All it takes is teamwork.

This is less possible thanks to patch 1.03, but still possible. Teamwork = points.
slidero

Malak wrote:

I was there in a squad when the squad leader got 400+. Everyone else in the squad was 200+. All it takes is teamwork.

This is less possible thanks to patch 1.03, but still possible. Teamwork = points.
"teamwork" as in "throwing AT mines and grenades out the back constantly"?

Cut Throat
+-1|6804|Gold Coast,Australia
my best is 93 and kill streak 44, my kill streak is from arty and my best round i think was either commander or medic on sharqi, one of em
ud bslapper
+0|6795
you dnt get kill streaks as a commander
[Tm]Petter
+0|6789
Best round score: 239 on Karkand  (20 players on the 64 player map)
FLaXCarnage
+1|6804|Florida
My best round was 123 and that was before 1.03 i just flew around in a blackhawk repairin cappin flags.
dan500
+57|6865
300+ = Blackhawk (most times)

My best round is 220, not in the blackhawk, but with my clan, teamwork is the key to the game

Last edited by dan500 (2005-10-16 17:31:16)

Ryan
+1,230|6861|Alberta, Canada

my best is 106 but i was commander. hey dan500, arent u in the Wolf Pack Clan, like me?
[BD]AC
+2|6854

ud bslapper wrote:

you dnt get kill streaks as a commander
sure u can get best kill streak as commander. i got best kill streak 70 as commander. commander kills just dont give points but they are in ur stats.
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6858|Toronto, Canada
MY best is 279...totally legit. Sharqi Peninsula 20-25 people in a 64 size map.

About a month ago I broke 220 twice in a row, also in sharqi, 28 man server running 64 size maps. As a medic capping flags.

No cheating or anything, but believe me, its hard. I can break 100 on a good day, but once and a while I am "in the zone" and get lucky...ie: 3 people die in front of you as a medic, etc.

I broke 200 on karkand not an hour ago, partially full 64 man. Used an LAV...flags kept  getting capped/re-capped. Round took over an hour. 56 kills, 95ish teamwork score. No stat padding is needed, if the round goes long you will get a high best round score.

Kill streak = 33 as commander on karkand 64 man.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard