rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5831
Sad times in Britain. Our democracy is under threat from vermin's who's allegiance is towards another country.
Did anyone watch the dispatches show on this last night? Made me SICK!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009 … dispatches

Pro-Israeli organisations in Britain look set to see their influence increase if the Conservatives win the next election, a film scrutinising the activities of a powerful but little-known lobby warns today.

At least half of the shadow cabinet are members of the Conservative Friends of Israel (CFI), according to a Dispatches programme being screened on Channel 4. The programme-makers describe the CFI as "beyond doubt the most well- connected and probably the best funded of all Westminster lobbying groups".

Inside Britain's Israel Lobby claims that donations to the Conservative party "from all CFI members and their businesses add up to well over £10m over the last eight years". CFI has disputed the figure and called the film "deeply flawed".

The programme also describes how David Cameron allegedly accepted a £15,000 donation from Poju Zabludowicz, a Finnish billionaire who chairs Bicom (the Britain Israel Communications and Research Centre). Zabludowizc, the film reveals, has business interests in an illegal West Bank settlement. He also gave £50,000 to Conservative Central Office. Zabludowicz says his contributions "are a matter of public record".
He have allowed these infiltrators into our system and they have exploited it just as they have done in America.
Is democracy in Britain doomed?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
At least half of the shadow cabinet are members of the Conservative Friends of Israel (CFI), according to a Dispatches programme being screened on Channel 4.
Holy shit, thats positively anti-democratic.
If they were Friends of Iran you'd probably hear about it more.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
It's probably not as bad as the US though, they have high ranking officials with dual citizenship and shit, and then there's the espionage... well it's not really espionage if it's known but a blind eye is given to it.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6737
I dont see why israel needs a lobby. Wheres the Australian lobby???  Theres a fair few of us is london
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Why on earth would a politician be a member of the interest group of a foreign country?
I'd be worried if half of the cabinet were connect to any one foreign country, not just Israel.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6315|Twyford, UK
So, have you always been an anti-semite, or is this a recent development?
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6512|Texas - Bigger than France

rammunition wrote:

Sad times in Britain. Our democracy is under threat from vermin's who's allegiance is towards another country.
lol  irony
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5370

Skorpy-chan wrote:

always.  something tells me a pro-hamas lobby wouldnt tickle his tits as much.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6489|Πάϊ

Skorpy-chan wrote:

5th post. Is this a new record for the morons?

doubt it
ƒ³
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5246|San Angelo, TX

Dilbert_X wrote:

Why on earth would a politician be a member of the interest group of a foreign country?
I'd be worried if half of the cabinet were connect to any one foreign country, not just Israel.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

Should this thread title not read "The Pro-Israel Lobbies Now may well Control Britain after the general election"?
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5831

Skorpy-chan wrote:

So when were Israeli's "Semites"?
That card is old and boring. Its just used by thick people.

Bertster7 wrote:

Should this thread title not read "The Pro-Israel Lobbies Now may well Control Britain after the general election"?
Nope, there's also the "Labour Friends For Isreal".

Plus everyone knows the conservatives will win the next general election. So we are doomed!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Skorpy-chan wrote:

Because obviously not wanting to give Israel our taxes makes you an anti-semite. What an unoriginal argument.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6512|Texas - Bigger than France

ghettoperson wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

Because obviously not wanting to give Israel our taxes makes you an anti-semite. What an unoriginal argument.
Sure if you assume your tax money will go to Israel or they are pro-Israeli because of a donation. 

What other parties received money?

Usually lobbyists fund both sides.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
I think ramm can be quite racist towards Jews tbh, there's alot of joke-hate about Jews and Muslims on these boards (guilty), but in DAST I think they let alot of real bullshit towards thems two groups slide abit more than it should
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5831
Ok, back on topic people. Its a very serious issue. The democracy in Great Britain is in jeopardy.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

*grabs pop-corn*

Who's turn is it this time?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

Flecco wrote:

Red Forman apparently committed forumcide, so i guess he's out.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6644|Canberra, AUS

burnzz wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Red Forman apparently committed forumcide, so i guess he's out.
what for the fifth time now?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
What did he do this time?
The reasons are getting progressively funnier.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5831
Red Forman was reported twice on this thread for going off topic and attacking the OP. Its what he usually does. If you ask me its about time he got a ban.
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
Better troll than I was.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5720|شمال
lol
sob will be back again, and am looking forward to it

Last edited by Beduin (2009-11-21 05:33:27)

الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard