TrECeNTeRs
+1|6793
If you are interested in how I feel from the knowledge that I think is true from what I have seen. Not saying it is all facts but it is what I have ether heard read or seen most of my comments.

I cant say all are fact because I do not work for EA nor pay close enough attention to them and the BF series to know the whole truth but this is what I gathered from it all...

Not looking for anyone to correct me...

Just looking for your thoughts on this whole series...

Please don't flame or correct me nor judge me for my opinions...

I want yours... Not yours correcting me... Just yours alone....

If you are interested in mine my blog/rant is on my xfire at the addy below...

http://www.xfire.com/blog/trecenters/797871/

Thanks

I am hoping they will do a BF3 for PC and realize how important it would be to this community by making it GREAT...
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6293|New Haven, CT
They see more money in consoles, which is why they are concentrating on them. I think some EA manager said somewhere they were focusing on three distinct lines of BF games - console, free (Heroes), and enthusiast PC. Perhaps, then, there is still hope for BF3.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5453|Bolingbrook, Illinois

nukchebi0 wrote:

They see more money in consoles, which is why they are concentrating on them. I think some EA manager said somewhere they were focusing on three distinct lines of BF games - console, free (Heroes), and enthusiast PC. Perhaps, then, there is still hope for BF3.
You guys know that EA has announced BF3 unofficially, right?  The topic is in this forum.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5370

TrECeNTeRs wrote:

Then you might not want to post things for the public to view.
TrECeNTeRs
+1|6793

Red Forman wrote:

TrECeNTeRs wrote:

Then you might not want to post things for the public to view.
I just wanted OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS ABOUT EA... ((((NOT MY RANT)))

Which they all have done well I am in no way throwing off on EA I just put some opinions in on somethings I though have been bad.

There is always someone on here telling people what to do... lol .. I simply am asking please don't...
BVC
+325|6665
Bringing them to consoles was a mistake.

However, as long as they're going to keep bringing out enthusiast titles, I'm happy.
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6312|California
I think they listen to the public too much. For instance the guns' damages. I love battlefield, infact I just had a good sesh at a game center to play with my brother and some friends, even though I usually play at home. But I always end up switcing off of bf2 for css because of the poor weapon damages. And dolphin diving.
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5603|Southern California
BF3 is going to be made not soon but it will be so quit crying.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6507|Long Island, New York

Pubic wrote:

Bringing them to consoles was a mistake.

However, as long as they're going to keep bringing out enthusiast titles, I'm happy.
How was it a mistake when 1) they were considered successful games (1943/BC) and 2) it won't affect you at all and you'll still get your "enthusiast" game?
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6601|New Hampshire, USA
See my other post

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

Idk why everyone hated jets so much, I never had a problem with them.  Tbh, I thought airplanes were one of the things that really set the battlefield franchise apart from others.  When I first played BF1942, I was floored that you could drive jeeps, tanks, artillery, fighters, bombers, subs, destroyers, even a damn aircraft carrier.  Then add a solid shooter aspect, and you have a great formula.  Somewhere along the way they've kinda lost that and are moving towards generic shooters with under powered vehicles.  I miss the old balance
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 2#p2728872
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
two posts a blog does not make
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Skorpy-chan
+127|6315|Twyford, UK
Somewhere, far away, your english teacher is crying. Ellipses are not punctuation.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard