carl
+-1|6615|Norway
are no one playing sf any more?
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6739
its annoying to go back and fourth with sf and reg bf. bf has better maps and u can use all the unlocks.
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6729|Madrid, Spain
I still play SF, Still have ribbons to get
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6664|USA
I still play Warlord Ghost Town. Thats all though. The rest of the maps are pure shite.
{A.I}TheBusDriver
+2|6615
special forces is still cool and all, but for some reason vanilla bf2 is funner to me.  i do like the grapplin hook and zip line though, if they had those in karkand it would be total fricken chaos. lol.
BigWillyT
+5|6764|Ridgecrest, CA
Every once in a while I like to play some SF but it just seems to me that I can't keep up with the faster pace of SF.  Anyone else feel this way?  I'm more of a team player and it seems to me that most of the SF servers I manage to find there are nothing but a bunch of stat mongers!  Anyone got any suggestions for some decent "team" oriented SF servers?
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6634|Germany
leviathan rockz!!!
I got my basic and vet pistol there with only going to the mec headquarter, grappling hook up the roof and the baecamping.
ZimiZuhu
+11|6661
i play SF. I love it  <3

i don't even play 'vanilla' BF anymore
chikler
+0|6628|Jimmyhat, Ontario
never have enough of a server selection, so i just stick to old bf2... SF was never my thing
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6641|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
lost my sf disk, i know its around here somewhere, but just havent looked for it, doubt i will for a while too
HM1{N}
+86|6646|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA
I play mostly SF although BF2 vanilla is gaining steam
Koffie
+6|6728|Amsterdam
I'm gonna play SF, I hope I'll get my copy this week.
(*Cusa*)craig
+2|6614
i play sf sometimes but vanilla and euro are better bcause its in the same game, sf would have had a better response and would have been better if they just did like euro and intergrated it into bf2
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6753

FesterTheMolester wrote:

lost my sf disk, i know its around here somewhere, but just havent looked for it, doubt i will for a while too
You don't need SF disk to play. You just have to have SF installed and then you can use "vanilla" BF2 CD for both BF and SF
Buzerk1
+44|6838
Still playing it, still loving it... but less good server now...
MooseRyder
+37|6656|Montréal, Canada
lol I actually started playing a lot more SF then Vanilla since i managed to get my WRC. I want my SF Ribbons

Warlord > karkand

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard