ATG
Banned
+5,233|6500|Global Command
The guy was a terrorist with no connections.

The bush white house was all about domestic spying.
Can somebody please tell me what the obamao admin is all about?
/thread.
PureFodder
+225|6256
The guy shot people on a military base. It was a horrible horrible act, but it wasn't terrorism. As far as I'm aware there was no ideological goal and he was on a military base, murdering (mostly) soldiers.

It was appauling mass murder, but it wasn't terrorism.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6526
Whose bright idea was it to set up the Homeland Security Department and Patriot Act? Reap what you sow. Open the door to infringement of civil liberties and wait for the stampede.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-11-14 08:44:16)

Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6552|SE London

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

They wont call it a terrorist attack because it would give people the right to say "well bush kept us safe from a terrorist attack since 9/11, Obama couldnt!!!"  thats why they are hesitant to call it what it is...
The truth ^^ and it always comes out...

To add one more observation: One of the worst moves in US Prez history-- Giving the green light to try the 9/11 attackers in US Civilian court. Thank you, personally, Pres. Obama for sacrificing our rights on these FOREIGN prisoners.
The decision was really made for them by the Supreme Court in the Rumsfeld V. Hamdi ruling.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6800|Grapevine, TX

Bertster7 wrote:

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

They wont call it a terrorist attack because it would give people the right to say "well bush kept us safe from a terrorist attack since 9/11, Obama couldnt!!!"  thats why they are hesitant to call it what it is...
The truth ^^ and it always comes out...

To add one more observation: One of the worst moves in US Prez history-- Giving the green light to try the 9/11 attackers in US Civilian court. Thank you, personally, Pres. Obama for sacrificing our rights on these FOREIGN prisoners.
The decision was really made for them by the Supreme Court in the Rumsfeld V. Hamdi ruling.
No sir. The Decision was made by WH Attorneys, and given the green light by President Obama... The Supreme Court never said they should be tried in NY or anywhere else in the Continental US
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

ATG wrote:

The guy was a terrorist with no connections.

The bush white house was all about domestic spying.
Can somebody please tell me what the obamao admin is all about?
/thread.
spying on people just like this asshole and those that cheered him on. Fuckin' Bush
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

lowing wrote:

Hasan was an Islamic extremist, all evidence points directly to that fact.  He did not go nuts, he knew what he was doing and it was a sucide attack that he survived and his actions was right in line with his beliefs.
So because he posted about suicide bombers being heroes etc on the internet before his attack, that makes him a Islamic terrorist, not nuts. Pretty sure that calling suicide bombers heroes requires you to be nuts. Also, I'm pretty sure that the prerequisite for going on a suicidal rampage is more about being completely insane than religion. If non-Muslim's can do it and not be classified as terrorists, than how is it any different when a Muslim does it?
Hmmmm, and I supposed Allah Akbar doesn't clinch it either huh? He was your typical American gone crazy......
Yeah, being in contact with 911 hijackers, speaking out against America, saying you are a Muslim first above anythnig else. yeah don't count, his religion had nothing to do with it.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6652|Disaster Free Zone
Praise God

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Ohh shit I'm a terrorist now
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5371

DrunkFace wrote:

Praise God

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Ohh shit I'm a terrorist now
what an awesome post.  well done.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6119|'straya

lowing wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

lowing wrote:

Hasan was an Islamic extremist, all evidence points directly to that fact.  He did not go nuts, he knew what he was doing and it was a sucide attack that he survived and his actions was right in line with his beliefs.
So because he posted about suicide bombers being heroes etc on the internet before his attack, that makes him a Islamic terrorist, not nuts. Pretty sure that calling suicide bombers heroes requires you to be nuts. Also, I'm pretty sure that the prerequisite for going on a suicidal rampage is more about being completely insane than religion. If non-Muslim's can do it and not be classified as terrorists, than how is it any different when a Muslim does it?
Hmmmm, and I supposed Allah Akbar doesn't clinch it either huh? He was your typical American gone crazy......
Yeah, being in contact with 911 hijackers, speaking out against America, saying you are a Muslim first above anythnig else. yeah don't count, his religion had nothing to do with it.
Doesn't change the fact that he would have had to be mentally unstable to even engage in those activities. My opinion is that he was mentally unstable BEFORE he became your Muslim/extremist/terrorist/hiding under your bed. Also you didn't address my point about the fact that non-muslim attacks, (like the one posted earlier) aren't called terrorist attacks. But as soon as it's discovered the attacker is a Muslim IT MUST BE A TERRORIST ATTACK!!!!. Yeah, or it was a guy that had ALOT of issues.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

lowing wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Doesn't change the fact that he would have had to be mentally unstable to even engage in those activities. My opinion is that he was mentally unstable BEFORE he became your Muslim/extremist/terrorist/hiding under your bed. Also you didn't address my point about the fact that non-muslim attacks, (like the one posted earlier) aren't called terrorist attacks. But as soon as it's discovered the attacker is a Muslim IT MUST BE A TERRORIST ATTACK!!!!. Yeah, or it was a guy that had ALOT of issues.
Sure lets call them terrorists attacks. I have no problem with that. In fact being murdered I would assume is quite terrifying.

Now that that is done, we will itemize further by call Islamic  terror attacks, what it is. ISLAMIC TERROR ATTACKS.

and the second someone flies a plane into building, blows uo women and children, parks a car bomb outside a crowded marketplace or school while screaming, "IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER SON AND HOLY GHOST", or IN JESUS' NAME WE PRAY", we will call it Christian terrorism.

Deal? Moving on.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6119|'straya
Why does Islam need its own form of terrorism? Its all terrorism whether you are black,white, Arab, jewish, Christian or Muslim. There's nothing unique about "ISLAMIC TERRORIST ATTACKS" except the fact that it gets enormous media attention, and gets called by these names connoting that it is Islam committing these attacks.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Why does Islam need its own form of terrorism? Its all terrorism whether you are black,white, Arab, jewish, Christian or Muslim. There's nothing unique about "ISLAMIC TERRORIST ATTACKS" except the fact that it gets enormous media attention, and gets called by these names connoting that it is Islam committing these attacks.
I see, yo do not not see a need or the importance of identifying who hit you, because you don't think it matterst? How come you are not making this argument when it was a IRA attack, or a KKK attack?

Like it or not there something unique about Islamic terror attacks.

1. It is a world wide problem
2. everyone is vulnerable
3. the potential of massive death and destruction is high
4. they are crazy enough to actually fuckin' do it.
5. they are organized, and have sleeper cells all over the world
6. there cause is the death of western society, not stopping aboortion in Florida.
7. They have the means and desire to carry out their attacks.
8. Their attacks affects world economies
9. They are backed by soverign nations

Not to even mention they have the backing of Islamic teachings
ETC.......

Last edited by lowing (2009-11-14 16:22:36)

Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6119|'straya
So do you call the IRA Catholic Terrorism? or Timothy McVeigh Agnostic Terrorism? or the KKK White Supremacist Christian Terrorism?
Also, they don't have the backing of Islamic teaching because what they do goes against many Islamic laws and teachings. Just because some people  influence the impressionable by claiming religious idea's does not mean the religion as a whole condones the activity.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6738

lowing wrote:

6. there cause is the death of western society, not stopping aboortion in Florida.
Sounds like the IRA to me.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6687|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

So do you call the IRA Catholic Terrorism? or Timothy McVeigh Agnostic Terrorism? or the KKK White Supremacist Christian Terrorism?
Also, they don't have the backing of Islamic teaching because what they do goes against many Islamic laws and teachings. Just because some people  influence the impressionable by claiming religious idea's does not mean the religion as a whole condones the activity.
I think his point was that it is necessary to identify the cause/reasoning behind those that commit the attack.  If it is for Islam, then it's Islamic terrorism.  In the IRA's case, revolutionary terrorism or nationalist terrorism (someone more familiar with it could probably do better).  The only time religion should come into it is if the act was done for a religious cause/belief/etc.

Last edited by mcgid1 (2009-11-14 17:00:58)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:
Thank you USA for creating this problem.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:
I would say that european nations are more to blame tbh for colonialism which started this whole mess.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
PureFodder
+225|6256

Spark wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:
I would say that european nations are more to blame tbh for colonialism which started this whole mess.
Yeah, us Europeans had far more to do with creating the problem in the first place, the US has just been making an existing problem worse.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Nationalism yes, islamic extremism not so much.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

Dilbert_X wrote:

there is no difference.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Spark wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

there is no difference.
Wut?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

SonderKommando wrote:

Bush couldn't keep you safe from a terrorist attack on 9/11.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Really? The Koran seems to differ http://nowscape.com/islam/koran_sura.htm

Because none of their causes are faith based.  Islamic terrorism is a direct result of Islam and its teachings.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:
Yeah, we wrote the Koran as well.

Blaming the US for this shit is as rediculous as most of your posts and arguments.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard