bigsteveooooo
+1|6805|Wirral, UK
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6840|Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Yeah teh uber 1337 bill gates better get off his ass and get going on something better than sexbox 360 if he doesn't want to start loosing market share.
Krauser98
Extra Green Please!
+53|6830|USA! USA! USA!
The boys over at Microshaft actually make money off of every iPod sold in the UK.   They managed to patent it before Apple did and now Apple must pay them money or face huge fines.  I bet Apple doesn't make that mistake again...
crusaderop50
+1|6840
booooo!!!!!!!!!!!!  i'm anti-iPod and Apple.   HELL W/ IT!!!!
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6848|San Francisco

Yay, they finally made a player that *almost* does everything that the iRiver H3xx series has been doing for years... but, c'mon Apple, only 3 hours of video playback before the battery dies?!
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6838|A Small Isle in the Tropics

i love my mac.. i love my iPod.. my other PID is i_lurv_ma_mac   My next purchase is the iPod video..but i can watch music videos on my iTunes 6 as it is.. Keane's Everybody's Changing rocks, watching it as I type this.. Microsucks Ex-Peed..

at least i dont have software installation problems on my Mac..and uninstalling software is as easy as dragging it to the trashcan..no more DLLs not found messages..
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6846|Australia

mikeshw wrote:

i love my mac.. i love my iPod.. my other PID is i_lurv_ma_mac   My next purchase is the iPod video..but i can watch music videos on my iTunes 6 as it is.. Keane's Everybody's Changing rocks, watching it as I type this.. Microsucks Ex-Peed..

at least i dont have software installation problems on my Mac..and uninstalling software is as easy as dragging it to the trashcan..no more DLLs not found messages..
So macs are for the less edumicated? meh not to mention your almost immune viruses and hackers, as no one cares about killing mac users!

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6847|-
PSP > All
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6848|"Frisco"

Stoned_Smurfz wrote:

So macs are for the less edumicated?
Conversely, you could say that mac users won't put up with poor UI in their apps or devices.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6838|A Small Isle in the Tropics

Stoned_Smurfz wrote:

mikeshw wrote:

So macs are for the less edumicated? meh not to mention your almost immune viruses and hackers, as no one cares about killing mac users!

i should say i am reasonably edumicated [sic] j/k.. and before i bought my mac a year ago, i was a Microsucks user for 15 years, unix user for 3 years on a state of the art Integraph cad-cam system, and after 15 years i said to hell with trying to understand Novell, trying to figure which dll had to be cleaned up after i uninstall a software, trying to understand dynamic vs static IP addresses, trying to connect to a network on my own.. and tell myself a computer must be a slave to a user not the other way round.. hence, i switched to mac.. and the iPod came along

and yeah.. Mac Tiger OS X blows away its own predecessors. The UI is definitely two thumbs up *two thumbs up*

edit: my mac has not crashed, ever.

Last edited by mikeshw (2005-10-15 16:27:04)

MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6809|USA, IL
my XP home has never crashed, but BF2 has like onee...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard