Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6635|Montreal, Qc, Canada

CanadianLoser wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Who plays it on PS3 ?
me

I made a new PSN though, add JobbyBones
Roger that! ill add you next time I play. But the invite friend option is still not working well...
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6738|FUCK UBISOFT

DefCon-17 wrote:

Two things:

1. Anyone else find the Rangers missions (and the USMC ones in MW1) to be the least fun? I love the SAS/141 missions in both games, but the other ones are usually just...meh.

2. Spoiler (highlight to read):
Can anyone explain what happened when the nuke was launched from the sub and Price said "Good"? Was a little confused on that one...
Spoiler (highlight to read):
How about why does shepherd shoot you, and why was price in that dungeon, and what was the deal with nukes taking out washington DC, and what happened after we tackled that guy in brazil? the plot has more holes than, well, just about anything.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Ioan92
+337|5719

Miggle wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

Two things:

1. Anyone else find the Rangers missions (and the USMC ones in MW1) to be the least fun? I love the SAS/141 missions in both games, but the other ones are usually just...meh.

Can anyone explain what happened when the nuke was launched from the sub and Price said "Good"? Was a little confused on that one...
How about why does shepherd shoot you, and why was price in that dungeon, and what was the deal with nukes taking out washington DC, and what happened after we tackled that guy in brazil? the plot has more holes than, well, just about anything.
its not balanced for sense
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6651

After 2 or 3 days of downloading waiting (I dunno why the hell it was going so slow), I'll finally get a chance to play tonight. Will probably get through it all in just this one evening, and I get the feeling that not even the wait will be worth it, despite being Spoiler (highlight to read):
free

Last edited by mtb0minime (2009-11-12 12:24:02)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6729|St. Andrews / Oslo

Bought the game for the sexbox

Brother is at the hospital though, so he's borrowing the XBox atm... I'll probs get it back some time next week or something. Can't wait :>
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Brasso
+1,549|6627

The_Guardsman wrote:

Scratch[USA] wrote:

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/36490/MW2-grosses-310m-in-North-America-and-UK
4.7 million copies in US and UK alone.  Somewhere else I saw 12 % of that is pc and xbox lik 50%+ .  Big Fu to us pc players
That sounds about right!

Went three supermarket to attempt to buy the bloody thing. Fucking nothing! Its like the bosses have turned round and shouted. "I want 500 copies for the Playstation, 800 copys for the Xbox and 4 copys for the PC"! Bunch of bastards!
frankly they're doing you a favor.  do yourself one and dont buy it for PC.  better yet, don't buy it at all.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6534|Long Island, New York
https://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6062/1258035395841.jpg

SUCCESS!
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6738|FUCK UBISOFT

1-51 of 833
Zefar
+116|6646|Sweden
Not to mention there are people constantly trolling those who boycott the game.  Well they didn't really talk about boycott to begin with. They just want IW to give them Dedicated server support among other things. But those trolls have most likely joined the group and then taken a picture of them playing the game.

Still if you think that picture represent the boycotters it only shows how stupid you are.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6338|Atlanta, Georgia

Miggle wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

Two things:

It wasnt a nuke. It was an EMP that knocked out all the power to everything. Even the ISS. Price did that too knock out all the heavy equipment in D.C. It was neccesary to win. IF it was a nuke everything would be dead.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6465

NeXuS wrote:

Miggle wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

Two things:

It wasnt a nuke. It was an EMP that knocked out all the power to everything. Even the ISS. Price did that too knock out all the heavy equipment in D.C. It was neccesary to win. IF it was a nuke everything would be dead.
Nukes create an EMP.

Also I still don't get how Captain Price could launch a Nuke, EMP or anything, since he Spoiler (highlight to read):
Died on a battleship in 1945.

Last edited by Doctor Strangelove (2009-11-12 13:37:45)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6617|London, England

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

NeXuS wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Nukes create an EMP.

Also I still don't get how Captain Price could launch a Nuke, EMP or anything, since he Spoiler (highlight to read):
Indeed
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6338|Atlanta, Georgia

NeXuS wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Nukes create an EMP.

So did it go off in the air and not harm anything? Cause nothing looked destroyed... except for what the russians had already done.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6738|FUCK UBISOFT

NeXuS wrote:

NeXuS wrote:

Nukes create an EMP.

So did it go off in the air and not harm anything? Cause nothing looked destroyed... except for what the russians had already done.
it was pretty weird, because it looked like it was really far away and then it blew up and fucked everything up
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6465

NeXuS wrote:

NeXuS wrote:

Nukes create an EMP.

The radius of the EMP is much larger than that of the explosion. Ever read Dark Knight Returns?
Kez
+778|5699|London, UK
Fuck it Campaign looks too cool to wait until Xmas

Ordered will be here by Saturday it seems
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6465

Kez wrote:

Hey, go fuck yourself.

Campaign is a cliche, convoluted shit pile.

MP is even worse.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6738|FUCK UBISOFT

Kez wrote:

it's perfect for you, lots of fucking badass awesome holy shit explosions and plot twists.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6565|Mountains of NC

anyone else found the blowup doll in the bathtub
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6738|FUCK UBISOFT

NeXuS wrote:

Nukes create an EMP.

The radius of the EMP is much larger than that of the explosion. Ever read Dark Knight Returns?
it is a 30 megaton nuke they're talking about destroying the white house, of course that doesn't happen for reasons unknown
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6763|UK

NeXuS wrote:

NeXuS wrote:

Nukes create an EMP.

it detonated in the upper atmosphere, hence no cloud or fallout, just a very large EMP, its had 12 warheads on it...
Commie Killer
+192|6383

Vilham wrote:

NeXuS wrote:

Nukes create an EMP.

it detonated in the upper atmosphere, hence no cloud or fallout, just a very large EMP, its had 12 warheads on it...
Yeah, I want to know where the other 11 went....

Actually having fun with the game, SP, while retarded at times, was pretty fun, Spec Ops mode ads a couple more hours of SP on to the end. MP....meh, maybe it will get better.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6763|UK
They all detonated. Hence the massive emp wave that covered the entire eastern seaboard.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5750|Roma

Vilham wrote:

They all detonated. Hence the massive emp wave that covered the entire eastern seaboard.
i hate the fact that my game is in italian...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6407|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

Commie Killer wrote:

Vilham wrote:

NeXuS wrote:

Yeah, I want to know where the other 11 went....

Actually having fun with the game, SP, while retarded at times, was pretty fun, Spec Ops mode ads a couple more hours of SP on to the end. MP....meh, maybe it will get better.
Multi warhead missile.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard