+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.

lowing wrote:

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yeah, Dilbert is right here.
Oh come on it was clearly my idea.
no he is disagreeing with you through sarcasm
Ahh I see.

I thought you would of gone for my idea Lowing, means a lot less taxes. Well infact none. And the competent and strong amongst society will be a lot better off financially.

Last edited by jord (2009-11-12 04:53:29)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6103|eXtreme to the maX

lowing wrote:

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yeah, Dilbert is right here.
Oh come on it was clearly my idea.
no he is disagreeing with you through sarcasm
No I was trying to fight sarcasm with more sarcasm/
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

jord wrote:

I thought you would of gone for my idea Lowing, means a lot less taxes. Well infact none. And the competent and strong amongst society will be a lot better off financially.
And we'd be able to eat the babies of poor people and moslems.
It would be just like the crusades, except we'd have guns and awesome cars like in Mad Max, how cool would that be?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-11-12 04:56:12)

jord

Dilbert_X wrote:

jord wrote:

It would be just like the crusades, how cool would that be?
Probably rather cool, I mean templar knights are nearly on par with the Spartans who are nearly on par with the SAS. So pretty cool.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6629|Finland

Dilbert_X wrote:

jord wrote:

It would be just like the crusades, except we'd have guns and awesome cars like in Mad Max, how cool would that be?
Awesome. That would solve unemployment and population growth as well!
I need around tree fiddy.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Plus the Templars didn't pay taxes, people paid taxes to them!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Think about it, no taxes, you get to zoom around in a car doing whatever you want, and peons have to pay you for it.
Sounds awesome, you're clearly a blue-sky thinker lowing.
jord
I like a pay as you learn system too. I mean sometimes I was off ill or playing football at high school. So if my parents could have had them days as tax free then that would have helped pay for some decent meals at home.

See it's all positives.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

lowing wrote:

DonFck wrote:

lowing wrote:

The company I work for.
Let's continue in that direction, yes..

Who paid your company so that you could get paid?
My company was awarded a contract from the US govt.............and?
The correct answer: the tax payer.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
So stupid kids pay nothing to go to school since the don't learn anything?
Seems fair, because they won't be earning anything either.
jord

Dilbert_X wrote:

See I've thought this through. If only there a large island somewhere populated largely by convicts to implement this new Government idea.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Who paid your company so that you could get laid?
Tiny fix for ness
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6629|Finland

jord wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

See I've thought this through. If only there a large island somewhere populated largely by convicts to implement this new Government idea.
Now where to find such an island..
I need around tree fiddy.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|Nårvei

DonFck wrote:

jord wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Now where to find such an island..
It's called Africa ... or was it Haustralia ... hm ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713
Its funny as someone pointed out, lowing worked for a company that relies on GASP GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS WHICH MEANS HES A LEACH OF THE SYSTEM. PARADOXIAL LOGIC GRAAAAAAAAH.

But as someone mentioned about paying the fire department... Yeah that did happen before it was mandated as a public service, you paid for fire department insurance, if they don't see the tag they let your house burn down.

Economically speaking, it is cheaper to run services through the gov when it is not a for profit business, and a career for a PUBLIC servant, in order to serve and protect.

lowing should go read Jennifer Government, pure capitalism at its best.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

Cybargs wrote:

But as someone mentioned about paying the fire department... Yeah that did happen before it was mandated as a public service, you paid for fire department insurance, if they don't see the tag they let your house burn down.
And one of the reasons that came to an end was because the fire department would light fires whenever they thought they needed some $...
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Who paid your company so that you could get paid?
Yeah......................and?
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6691|San Francisco
Increased taxes on the upper class = less financial strain on the middle and lower classes = a much larger amount of the nation would be more willing to spend money rather than hording it for taxes = more revenue for the government to use for the social programs = more revenue for businesses and incentive to stay since more people will be buying their wares.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA

Cybargs wrote:

Its funny as someone pointed out, lowing worked for a company that relies on GASP GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS WHICH MEANS HES A LEACH OF THE SYSTEM. PARADOXIAL LOGIC GRAAAAAAAAH.

Economically speaking, it is cheaper to run services through the gov when it is not a for profit business, and a career for a PUBLIC servant, in order to serve and protect.

lowing should go read Jennifer Government, pure capitalism at its best.
WORKING for anyone is not leeching. Taking from someone with nothing to offer in return is leeching. Please try harder to keep that FACT straight.

Bending definitions and actions, and meanings to form an argument SPECIFICALLY for me and not apply it anywhere else is just another desperate attempt at forming so sort of argument at all.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA

Marconius wrote:

Increased taxes on the upper class = less financial strain on the middle and lower classes = a much larger amount of the nation would be more willing to spend money rather than hording it for taxes = more revenue for the government to use for the social programs = more revenue for businesses and incentive to stay since more people will be buying their wares.
nope, because the upper class has the FREEDOM ( still) to move where they want and take their money with them to escape people like you.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6691|San Francisco
I don't mind paying taxes, as I know they are necessary for our country to function.  I'm all about cracking down on people who screw over the system and eek through loopholes so they don't have to pay, plus asking those who have gotten so much out of the system that they just give back a better adjusted amount that reciprocates the same percentage that the middle and lower classes have to give is only fair.  If they don't want to give back to the country, then let them leave.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6679|Disaster Free Zone
Ask any business owner if they would prefer lower taxes or more customers. I guarantee all will say more customers.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5933

lowing wrote:

http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/108119/the-accidental-hero.html?mod=career-selfemployment

let people keep their money and they will spend it. Creating jobs, and putting mor epeople back to work. Steeling it for road to nowhere govt. projects hurts all of us eventually.

If taxes are reduced people have more to spend, and they will.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6693|NJ
But these "Rich People" keep there money by shipping the jobs out to other countries?

So by saying 8 dollars an hour in labor they aren't keeping the base of consumers they'll need to sell there products?
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6693|NJ
The monetary system only works if everyone wants to play along. If one man has 1 billion dollars and 1000 men only have 1 dollar the 1000 men are going to find a new monetary system to use.

It's really only paper and has no real life value.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard