ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Sucks though tbh, I wanted to post this all day long hoping somebody wouldn't remember. I knew Red Forman would though, surprised he didn't make this.
But people like you are one of the fundamental reasons people think the USMC is a showpony joke, particularly outside of the USA, so it's better that you just stay quiet
So my love of the corps and wish to serve is a bad thing? I'm so glad you've cleared that up for me. Thanks for also pointing out you like the Army better, even though they've got a higher amount of, shall we say, "Proper" people.

You guys are very rude and discouraging when it comes to me wanting to join the Marines.
No, the fact you never shut up about it is a bad thing.
icecold2510
+31|6292
Happy Birthday!

sadly im still a poolee
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Sucks though tbh, I wanted to post this all day long hoping somebody wouldn't remember. I knew Red Forman would though, surprised he didn't make this.
But people like you are one of the fundamental reasons people think the USMC is a showpony joke, particularly outside of the USA, so it's better that you just stay quiet
So my love of the corps and wish to serve is a bad thing? I'm so glad you've cleared that up for me. Thanks for also pointing out you like the Army better, even though they've got a higher amount of, shall we say, "Proper" people.

You guys are very rude and discouraging when it comes to me wanting to join the Marines.
Those things are fine, it's just borderline obsessive though and it's going to be a bigger shock to the system when you don't pass the selection. Broaden your career options because there are so many things that can go wrong for you applying/during basic. Don't learn the hard way like I have and have fuck all prospects because you always knew you'd join the military and never gave anything else much thought or effort.

Anyway if you're anything like me you won't listen

Last edited by jord (2009-11-10 11:51:35)

(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6828|Grapevine, TX

icecold2510 wrote:

Happy Birthday!

im still a poolee
fixd
It all starts before you became a poolie... keep on track!
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6257|B.C. Canada
I wish I was American so I could try and join the Marines. I think North America should just become one fucking country at times as well. (Except for Mexico).
Anyway Happy B-day to the USMC.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6517|Montucky
Happy Birthday Brothers.

Last edited by S3v3N (2009-11-10 12:31:17)

War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6712|Purplicious Wisconsin

trex1210 wrote:

I wish I was American so I could try and join the Marines. I think North America should just become one fucking country at times as well. (Except for Mexico).
You can still join the USMC can't ya?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644
need more pics of the last chick and yea hb
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6340|Atlanta, Georgia
Happy bday marines. I may be in the army but im not biased to any branch. *although i do love army a bit more*
k1l|er_0f_m3n
+14|5314

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Dude its because you always have their cock in your mouth.

Army>Marines.
icecold2510
+31|6292

k1l|er_0f_m3n wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Dude its because you always have their cock in your mouth.

Army>Marines.
fuck off this is about the Marine Corps' birthday
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6496

icecold2510 wrote:

fuck off this is about the Marine Corps' birthday
startin off beautifully, killer o_men
CrazeD
+368|6671|Maine

SEREMAKER wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

What's the eyesight requirement for the USMC? I've done some research and I think I can go in. I'm 20/40 in my right eye 20/50 in my left (cough - corrected)
don't worry they will issue you birth controlers
That's good news.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5998|Vortex Ring State
Happy birthday, USMC, Kalashnikov, (and Superior Mind)!

I hope that the USMC doesn't mind the Russian sharing it's special day, he's pretty repentant.
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6257|B.C. Canada

War Man wrote:

trex1210 wrote:

I need to have citizenship and that process well take a long time.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6712|Purplicious Wisconsin

trex1210 wrote:

War Man wrote:

trex1210 wrote:

That's interesting, what about the army?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6257|B.C. Canada

War Man wrote:

trex1210 wrote:

War Man wrote:

Never checked into the army.

I think for the Marines all I need is a green card instead of a citizenship. But I dont know. See what the Canadian army can offer me over the next few years.
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6300
Happy Birthday!
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6517|Montucky
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5700|College Park, MD

trex1210 wrote:

War Man wrote:

trex1210 wrote:

I think for the Marines all I need is a green card instead of a citizenship. But I dont know. See what the Canadian army can offer me over the next few years.
All branches of the Armed Forces only require permanent residence. However it limits your MOS/AFSC/rating options. You can't get anything that requires a security clearance. Shame because I wanna be an ATC Ops or a Security Forces or a Master-at-Arms. What I hear you can do though is join as a green card holder, take advantage of the fast track to citizenship, and then try to change your job (though you generally have to extend your contract, since it costs the service some money to send you to school again).
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6517|Montucky
Don't do Security Forces.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5700|College Park, MD

S3v3N wrote:

Don't do Security Forces.
Why not?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5609|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6257|B.C. Canada

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

trex1210 wrote:

War Man wrote:

All branches of the Armed Forces only require permanent residence. However it limits your MOS/AFSC/rating options. You can't get anything that requires a security clearance. Shame because I wanna be an ATC Ops or a Security Forces or a Master-at-Arms. What I hear you can do though is join as a green card holder, take advantage of the fast track to citizenship, and then try to change your job (though you generally have to extend your contract, since it costs the service some money to send you to school again).
Do you need a security clearance for infantry in the USMC or Army?

But I dont think I would actually go through with joining the military for the US. I would rather fight (lol, ya I know) for Canada.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6147|'straya

trex1210 wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

trex1210 wrote:

Do you need a security clearance for infantry in the USMC or Army?

But I dont think I would actually go through with joining the military for the US. I would rather fight (lol, ya I know) for Canada.
Being a Canuck, if you joined the US Military I doubt you'd ever hear the end of it

Happy b'day USMC

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard