TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6856|Netherlands

IronFerret wrote:

we still do that, foreing people seems to love it.
its  FOREIGN.??

well........................................................... stick to what U  are  best in...

..............................................................like those poor soldiers do theires...

R.I.P.

Mexico

Overrun by V.W. 

Wolfsburg

Germania

And beeing a Karkand whore...

There are more whores in this game then soldiers in the world...

Last edited by TheMajorBummer (2006-04-14 03:06:07)

IronFerret
+48|6688|Mexico City.
aint see you using your brain that much.. due to the poor quality of your answer.
anyway judging by your original post wasnt expecting that much of someone like you...

perhaps you can give a chance to your brain next time.. keep the argue in topic, staying away for personal-racial ofence and open some books or website about other contries becose you seem to be quite ignorant about them, nevertheless you dare to judge them.

Last edited by IronFerret (2006-04-14 03:14:06)

TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6856|Netherlands
aaahhhhhhh  shush....im just lucky i aint livin in poor viva la revolucion..mex  bean gasses infested country

u urnt ur own high rank on the peoples-richts violators  list..

i seen ur police do all same to activists and had no case for doing such..

Last edited by TheMajorBummer (2006-04-14 03:19:24)

IronFerret
+48|6688|Mexico City.
you are crosing a line, but aint gonna follow your game, cos you dont worth it.

back to the original topic what i want to said is that if US and UK want to win that war with the Irak people they need to keep their ethic standards high.

¿No one remember Gandhi anymore?, to win a war like that with the people of Irak they need more than weapons and violence they need to make Irakes to bealeve in them. i know it sound pey and kind of Fag but otherwise violence isnt  going to stop any soon there.

Last edited by IronFerret (2006-04-14 03:52:12)

whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6789|MA, USA

IronFerret wrote:

Soldiers are soldiers because they want. they supose to stand for honor, sacrifice, values etc.. if a soldier start to act like that.. no matter how hard or tense is a situation. well then in my opinion he got no balls.
Have you even read what people have posted here?  Have you ever been in a 'hard or tense' situation?  Have you ever been in a place where doing your job could get you killed?  It's kind of sad that you to sit back here and go on about honor, sacrifice, and values when you have no conception of what these soldiers live with every day.    Would you stick to your ideals if they would get you killed?  I doubt it.

Understand the situation:  These people have stoned you.  You have caught some of them.  There is no functional civilian authority, and your unit does not have the resources to replicate the civilian authorities - you cannot detain these kids.  If you let them go scot free, word of your inaction will spread among the insurgents, and you will be attacked, in all likelyhood with deadly results.  These are the facts of the situation...ask anyone posting here who as been there.

Now, what are you going to do?

Last edited by whittsend (2006-04-14 05:58:55)

TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6856|Netherlands
say  AMEN...

*Q    IronFerret wrote:

you are crosing a line, but aint gonna follow your game, cos you dont worth it.

back to the original topic what i want to said is that!!!!!!! if US and UK want to win that war with the Irak people they need to keep their ethic standards high. !!!!

¿No one remember Gandhi anymore?, to win a war like that with the people of Irak they need more than weapons and violence they need to make Irakes to bealeve in them.....  end of Q*.

Stop yappin bean gas  ..."Compadre"..

...Remember Twin-Towers....Trains in Madrid..u  Fucknut.  or get of this net...

Last edited by TheMajorBummer (2006-04-17 00:46:19)

IronFerret
+48|6688|Mexico City.
i see your brain is quite bussy making insults. im just saying use should use it to make argue.. it got to be frustrating for you when a beaner can make complex sentences than a "superior" racist soldier wannabe like you, otherwise i dont understand your hostil coments, i guess theres things are not gonna change. 

and i dont know why you keep standing for those soldiers of the video.. i dont think all soldiers are like that i guess theres got to be better ones "to got balls doesnt mean to be more violent" cowardy is always hidding behind the most unecesary violents acts (for example you insulting my country over and over again, in the web not in my face, hiden in anonymity).

about what you said whittsend, i do have brains i know these are complex situations, and i dont know quite well the facts becasue i havent been there, nevertheless i dont suport this kind of behavors in any armed force in the world (there are some mexican polices that should be send to irak with a terrorist id). but i do thank you to keep this argue where it should be, if we dont think the same is not reason enough to insult in personal level.

Last edited by IronFerret (2006-04-14 09:32:06)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6675
I would have loved it if it was my platoon beating the shit out of haji (except without the cameraman ofcourse)
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6684

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I would have loved it if it was my platoon beating the shit out of haji (except without the cameraman ofcourse)
For some reason I don't doubt that.  Let's hope someday your wish comes true (except with the cameraman, of course).
whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6789|MA, USA

IronFerret wrote:

about what you said whittsend, i do have brains i know these are complex situations, and i dont know quite well the facts becasue i havent been there, nevertheless i dont suport this kind of behavors in any armed force in the world (there are some mexican polices that should be send to irak with a terrorist id). but i do thank you to keep this argue where it should be, if we dont think the same is not reason enough to insult in personal level.
I agree about where the level of the discussion should be...but you didn't really answer my question.  You admitted that you don't have all the information, yet you echoed the same criticism.

Last edited by whittsend (2006-04-14 10:08:06)

TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6856|Netherlands

IronFerret wrote:

i see your brain is quite bussy making insults. im just saying use should use it to make argue.. it got to be frustrating for you when a beaner can make complex sentences than a "superior" racist soldier wannabe like you, otherwise i dont understand your hostil coments, i guess theres things are not gonna change. 

and i dont know why you keep standing for those soldiers of the video.. i dont think all soldiers are like that i guess theres got to be better ones "to got balls doesnt mean to be more violent" cowardy is always hidding behind the most unecesary violents acts (for example you insulting my country over and over again, in the web not in my face, hiden in anonymity).

Annoniem  Annoniscity   Annorite  insufitatis erictimus JEZUS  IS KING  GOD IS FATHER  Happy Easter..u  beanshooter.

Post Scriptum:  Starting to like Texans....Hurrah for Talkin to Bushes....

Last edited by TheMajorBummer (2006-04-14 14:06:13)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6803|PNW

IronFerret wrote:

it got to be frustrating for you when a beaner can make complex sentences than a "superior" racist soldier wannabe like you, otherwise i dont understand your hostil coments, i guess theres things are not gonna change.
Do I need to point out that your grammar isn't more complex than its errors?

Oh, and Major Bummer's just tugging your anger around by the nose.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-04-14 14:11:11)

{RS}Diamonddog
+6|6673|Weymouth, England
Im British myself. This is pretty bad. OMG The camera man was a nutcase. Im not really suprised, the type of people who join the army in Britain are people who have issues just like the ones in the video. These are the type of people who go out drinking on the weekend just for getting into fights. Im not saying all British soldiers are like this but i bet alot of them are. They should be kicked out of the army and punished and have it put on their permanent records "beat up little kids in irak and got a thrill out of it". Beating up little kids is not what being a soldier is about. I was glad to see their superior come in and break it up at the end. If i was their i probally would have done the same. Maybe these people were raped and beaten by their dads when they were kids. Pikeys and Losers.

Last edited by {RS}Diamonddog (2006-04-15 05:30:25)

Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6686|United States of America

{RS}Diamonddog wrote:

Im British myself. This is pretty bad. OMG The camera man was a nutcase. Im not really suprised, the type of people who join the army in Britain are people who have issues just like the ones in the video. These are the type of people who go out drinking on the weekend just for getting into fights. Im not saying all British soldiers are like this but i bet alot of them are. They should be kicked out of the army and punished and have it put on their permanent records "beat up little kids in irak and got a thrill out of it". Beating up little kids is not what being a soldier is about. I was glad to see their superior come in and break it up at the end. If i was their i probally would have done the same. Maybe these people were raped and beaten by their dads when they were kids. Pikeys and Losers.
How would you know what being a soldier is about you sissy. Put your own faggot ass out on a street to help people while some kids beam you with rocks and lets see how you react???  You would probably run away crying like a little girl, well you know what lassie, soldier don't do that because they believe in duty, honor, and finishing their mission.  So what would you do when the Mob over ran the city because you ran away like a little girl instead of dealing with the problem in a nonlethal and humane way. (or would you have paniced and shot the kids out of fear?)

Your problem is that nobody beat your ass for doing stupid shit when you were little and now you are such a pansy that the thought of a simple ass beating frightens you so much that you think it is torture.  Anyone that is offended by some kids getting an asswhopping for trying to hurt or kill soldiers with rocks needs a serious reality check on life. 

Getting your head cut off by a dull knife while trying to help rebuild the person's country that is cutting off your head is offensive and wrong.  Beating kid's ass that just hit you with rocks for the past 10min. while you were trying to protect citizens from a dangerous mob........  That is restraining yourself quite well. 

Kudos to the British soldiers.
{RS}Diamonddog

Major_Spittle wrote:

{RS}Diamonddog wrote:

How would you know what being a soldier is about you sissy. Put your own faggot ass out on a street to help people while some kids beam you with rocks and lets see how you react???  You would probably run away crying like a little girl, well you know what lassie, soldier don't do that because they believe in duty, honor, and finishing their mission.  So what would you do when the Mob over ran the city because you ran away like a little girl instead of dealing with the problem in a nonlethal and humane way. (or would you have paniced and shot the kids out of fear?)

Your problem is that nobody beat your ass for doing stupid shit when you were little and now you are such a pansy that the thought of a simple ass beating frightens you so much that you think it is torture.  Anyone that is offended by some kids getting an asswhopping for trying to hurt or kill soldiers with rocks needs a serious reality check on life. 

Getting your head cut off by a dull knife while trying to help rebuild the person's country that is cutting off your head is offensive and wrong.  Beating kid's ass that just hit you with rocks for the past 10min. while you were trying to protect citizens from a dangerous mob........  That is restraining yourself quite well. 

I'd fight a war if a thought it was worth fighting for, and if every man was needed irak definetly isn't one of those. I was disiplined but no no one beat the shit out of me when i was a kid, not to the same degree as these bastards in the video. If you got beat that bad by your dad or someone than thats plain wrong. And the scum bags in this video clearly dont understand what the word restraint means.
Major_Spittle
Banned

{RS}Diamonddog wrote:

Major_Spittle wrote:

{RS}Diamonddog wrote:

I'd fight a war if a thought it was worth fighting for, and if every man was needed irak definetly isn't one of those. I was disiplined but no no one beat the shit out of me when i was a kid, not to the same degree as these bastards in the video. If you got beat that bad by your dad or someone than thats plain wrong. And the scum bags in this video clearly dont understand what the word restraint means.
"I'd fight a war if a thought it was worth fighting for, and if every man was needed"....Gee your brave, you state right there that you would fight for something worth fighting for ONLY IF other people couldn't get it done without you. You obviously are the last person willing to fight for what is right.

I was never "beat" by my father, but I have gotten beaten because I would not back down to bullies.  I would never fear (to the degree you obviously do) being beat like those kids were, now or when I was that age. 

You sir are a coward. I bet you tuck it between your legs and prance around the room for your boyfriend while he tosses flowers at you.
[DETX] arabeater
+6|6642|OKC, Oklahoma USA Baby!

Major_Spittle wrote:

{RS}Diamonddog wrote:

Major_Spittle wrote:

"I'd fight a war if a thought it was worth fighting for, and if every man was needed"....Gee your brave, you state right there that you would fight for something worth fighting for ONLY IF other people couldn't get it done without you. You obviously are the last person willing to fight for what is right.

I was never "beat" by my father, but I have gotten beaten because I would not back down to bullies.  I would never fear (to the degree you obviously do) being beat like those kids were, now or when I was that age. 

You sir are a coward. I bet you tuck it between your legs and prance around the room for your boyfriend while he tosses flowers at you.
Wow man you are awesome!!!  You are my new hero. I'm pretty sure you have the greatest quotes i've ever seen. Keep it up man and tell that Brit what he deserves to hear!

Last edited by [DETX] arabeater (2006-04-15 15:23:39)

{RS}Diamonddog

Major_Spittle wrote:

{RS}Diamonddog wrote:

Major_Spittle wrote:

No i would fight a war if every man was needed if the enemy was huge like the nazis were. I would'nt take part in a small war because i dont wanna die. Yea i dont wanna die. i wanna make love to beutiful women, get drunk and have fun with my friends and stand up for whats rite, like not beating up little kids. And look down on idiots like you who think that it is rite. Im no coward and if you ever see me in a fight i wont be running. Props to you for not backing down to bullies. But why the fuck are you supporting unproffesional soldiers who are "bullies" in this video. Im also not gay but i have friends who are and people can do whatever the fuck they want with their own lives. And you reak of homophobia from your comments calling me gay. You can flame on buddy im just here for the conversation.

Last edited by {RS}Diamonddog (2006-04-15 16:14:53)

Major_Spittle
Banned

{RS}Diamonddog wrote:

Major_Spittle wrote:

{RS}Diamonddog wrote:

No i would fight a war if every man was needed if the enemy was huge like the nazis were. I would'nt take part in a small war because i dont wanna die. Yea i dont wanna die. i wanna make love to beutiful women, get drunk and have fun with my friends and stand up for whats rite, like not beating up little kids. And look down on idiots like you who think that it is rite. Im no coward and if you ever see me in a fight i wont be running. Props to you for not backing down to bullies. But why the fuck are you supporting unproffesional soldiers who are "bullies" in this video. Im also not gay but i have friends who are and people can do whatever the fuck they want with their own lives. And you reak of homophobia from your comments calling me gay. You can flame on buddy im just here for the conversation.
I'm not homophobic, I am just accustom that being called gay is a huge insult to a person.  That is obviously not the case with you, you don't seem to mind being called gay at all.  In fact it sounds like you hang out with guys that kiss each other. 

I guess you grew up in one of the places where two boys kissen wasn't considered wrong. Are you sure your not from San Francisco???
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6680|South Korea.

elite wrote:

i dont think thats wrong, they are policing the streets, unlike an some people, its not that bad i think, they are riots, so they respond with force
Tut, I think American=British relations suck now. Is it because secretly America is just another county? LOL.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6675

Citizen One wrote:

elite wrote:

i dont think thats wrong, they are policing the streets, unlike an some people, its not that bad i think, they are riots, so they respond with force
Tut, I think American=British relations suck now. Is it because secretly America is just another county? LOL.
get out. you cant contribute anything to this topic
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6676
Wow a lot of comments keep on posting to keep the thread alive thank you to all who posted so far
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6706|Canberra, AUS

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Citizen One wrote:

elite wrote:

get out. you cant contribute anything to this topic
O.o
Angry man
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6856|Netherlands
Why is it everytime i turn my backside to a post of mine.for a few days...some gay crap talker

sneaks in and tryes to take the last word...

Now i say this dickholding and swinging it in my face constantley is givving me the laughs..and herpes..

stop ur blatant gay discussions...and stop recruiting gay soldiers..

we are talking about a Soldiers issue here,  and not the goddamn gay  salvation army..

so bugger off if u cant read between the lines.

for whoever fits the boot  gymp  or high heals..

go hang urself with ur pantys.

Last edited by TheMajorBummer (2006-04-16 06:52:38)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6868

{RS}Diamonddog wrote:

Maybe some really smart people like you should go over there and " show everyone how its done ".
You could do a much better job. Becuase you know " what being a soldier is all about ".

Unless maybe ( they ) were not the losers in this case.

Last edited by Horseman 77 (2006-04-16 14:01:44)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard