Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6638|Derby, England

FuzzBuck Fuzz wrote:

I can't gun - not very well at least. I've read the booklet and practised on non-populated servers. Now I need to practise in a combat situation to improve. How will I do this if (experienced) pilots never let me? I can shoot you down in my tank tho

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/962221 … &s=x10

edit: Don't know whya that's a broken link... - it works if u copy & paste it into a browser window...
Stick with tank you have a talant for it Live the flying and guning to others Peace Boris
alpinestar
+304|6602|New York City baby.
I haven't invented it nor I say that everyone should do this but it will get out of hand eventually so I think everyone should know not only the bad guys.
alpinestar

badhq wrote:

Ok dont Say I never help Best way to Kill sumone U dont want and not get any - score is this

let him be a Gunner in Front Fly to Out of Bounds ( u have 2 be badass pilot ) Make sure u have Nouse just stikin out of Bounds The guy In front dies u have a empty sit for your Budy next time if he jumps in do the same, 3 time he will not Jump in or will bail out bifore u get to out of bounds

if u do this right u can get read of any gunner and they will not Jump back in gunners seat

I do this and I never get any - score nor do i get people I dont want in the choper coming in houpe this will solve loads of peoples problems abouthaving gunner they dont want as long as his out of bouds and U not Its all Good Peace Boris
Dude did you even bother to read the damned post ?
look what it says at first posting lol, sometimes it makes me think that people just jump to last line without even reading what it says on first, *yawn*
Haze999
+6|6619
what do you think you thought this up? people have done it since the game came out.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6694|UK
Boris, did you ever go to school? Or did you get taught english in a caravan?

hint: read a dictionary, learn 5 new words every night!
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6638|Derby, England

E7IX3R wrote:

Boris, did you ever go to school? Or did you get taught english in a caravan?

hint: read a dictionary, learn 5 new words every night!
Actualy I tought English My self, Been my 3rd language, Was u natrualy born idiot or did u have to go to school for that ?

Read what it ses in Sig dont understand ask again i will explain No Room for rudness :-) peace Boris
glopje_nl
+21|6676|HOLLAND
great now i know how to get rid of the noobies in my choppa
PRiMACORD
+190|6631|Home of the Escalade Herds
You know whats funny.

Piloting takes real skill while gunning is easy shit yet if both gunner and pilot are good the gunner will have the higher end round score.

SF for me.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6653

alpinestar wrote:

I haven't invented it nor I say that everyone should do this but it will get out of hand eventually so I think everyone should know not only the bad guys.
No shit you didn't. This is old news.
n00b.Worx
+44|6732|West Berlin!

PRiMACORD wrote:

You know whats funny.

Piloting takes real skill while gunning is easy shit yet if both gunner and pilot are good the gunner will have the higher end round score.

SF for me.
Dragon Valley - 1on1 situation. Chopper against Chopper, no vision cause of the fucking sky. If you think that´s easy for the gunner you never played BF²

Peace Worx.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6798|Jupiter

alpinestar wrote:

I went to a server the other night and I was flying a cobra with a decent gunner for few rounds then all of the sudden private arrives and cuts in the cobra with no skill what so ever not knowing he's a complete moron shooting down 1 tank of ours 3 infantry and killing one enemy I fly in the chimney with him on daliant plant, next I see that same fucking moron cutting in to cobra again so I do the following:
ME: Please get out
HIM : No
ME: Please get the fuck out with sugar on top
HIM: You get out %^&%$^&%$^&$% suck !@#$%@#$% your mom #@$%@#$%
ME: Ok

I fly the cobra to the line that is out of bounds (the line where commander says "Get back to the fight or you will be shot") You have to zoom in on minimap to see that his cabin is out of bounds and not yours otherwise you both will die, now that he's out of bounds his health dropps after few seconds and yours shouldn't (if it does he will always die first, you just have to make a quick move)he dies you don't
ME: So now how dumb do you feel ?
HIM: disconnected from server.

not a cute story but a good hint for unwanted gunners, I know this will get out of hand eventually so it is best that you know what the pilots are capable of before you will try to be an asshole
*cough* fuckyou *cough*

Last edited by (EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay (2006-04-15 10:54:00)

PRiMACORD
+190|6631|Home of the Escalade Herds

n00b.Worx wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

You know whats funny.

SF for me.
Dragon Valley - 1on1 situation. Chopper against Chopper, no vision cause of the fucking sky. If you think that´s easy for the gunner you never played BF²

Peace Worx.
1 map where you have a challenge, i salute you sir.
FuzzBuck Fuzz
+1|6641

badhq wrote:

FuzzBuck Fuzz wrote:

I can't gun - not very well at least. I've read the booklet and practised on non-populated servers. Now I need to practise in a combat situation to improve. How will I do this if (experienced) pilots never let me? I can shoot you down in my tank tho

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/962221 … &s=x10

edit: Don't know whya that's a broken link... - it works if u copy & paste it into a browser window...
Stick with tank you have a talant for it Live the flying and guning to others Peace Boris
Except that this restricts my gameplay in a game that i paid exactly the same price for as any chopper pilot or gunnar.
n00b.Worx
+44|6732|West Berlin!

PRiMACORD wrote:

n00b.Worx wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

You know whats funny.

SF for me.

Peace Worx.
Ok, let´s go.

As Gunner you have to get rid of hundreds of possible enemys:

- AAs (many of them)

- Planes (A good gunner takes care of them too )

- Enemy choppers (be fast...or die)

- Infantry (ATs)

- Vodniks (Important!)

- Enemy Tanks & Apcs

In maps like Wake Island you have that whole list in 1 map and you have to be VERY fast in order to recognize the danger and react properly. There is no 2nd chance, 1 mistake = Death.

Easy?
alpinestar

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

no shit you're a troll ?
Instead of saying something negative you should be a little more productive and to some it is news until they get
served.

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-04-15 12:02:48)

alpinestar

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

I went to a server the other night and I was flying a cobra with a decent gunner for few rounds then all of the sudden private arrives and cuts in the cobra with no skill what so ever not knowing he's a complete moron shooting down 1 tank of ours 3 infantry and killing one enemy I fly in the chimney with him on daliant plant, next I see that same fucking moron cutting in to cobra again so I do the following:
ME: Please get out
HIM : No
ME: Please get the fuck out with sugar on top
HIM: You get out %^&%$^&%$^&$% suck !@#$%@#$% your mom #@$%@#$%
ME: Ok

I fly the cobra to the line that is out of bounds (the line where commander says "Get back to the fight or you will be shot") You have to zoom in on minimap to see that his cabin is out of bounds and not yours otherwise you both will die, now that he's out of bounds his health dropps after few seconds and yours shouldn't (if it does he will always die first, you just have to make a quick move)he dies you don't
ME: So now how dumb do you feel ?
HIM: disconnected from server.

not a cute story but a good hint for unwanted gunners, I know this will get out of hand eventually so it is best that you know what the pilots are capable of before you will try to be an asshole
*cough* fuckyou *cough*
LOL I spit in your face for that comment
Ogopogo15
Mobile AA Whore
+1|6745|San Diego
Yeah people do that,  I think what alpinestar did was right.  Besides the private refused to get out.

Cause there is no way and no time to explain it.  Especially having to type out instructions out,  while flying,  and trying to not get shot down.

I just learned everything from the DEMO and single player.  Thats how I learned to use TV. 

I had a situation where I was playing on the HAF server,  and I was gunner,  and this other guy was the pilot.  He was really good,  and since I think we both had good computers,  I TV'ed a lot of stuff,  before any of the US Forces could even land on Dalian Plant,  we won that round,  and I got a gold medal,  my good couduct badge,  and my veteran medic badge. 

There was this other guy,  that waited for the helicopter,  after we got shot down,  I didnt get in as gunner,  and my pilot simply M95'ed the guy out a couple of times when one of us didnt get in.

What am I saying is,  theres no time to explain and take the risk from another gunner or pilot,  because you cant trust them enough that they are gonna line up shots for you or anything.  If you already have a good combo of pilot and gunner,  why switch to an unknown pilot gunner,  and risk getting shot down,  and losing the round?
alpinestar
Well I might of been a little harsh on the guy but I do not tolerate mom jokes and other shit that came out of his mouth I would normally fly with him till we crashed and then try cobra entering lottery but he died of natural cause due to his language and I did ask him politely at first. So I see no reason why I should be flamed at my language may not be the most pretty thing you will hear but I give chances and I never shoot out of chopper unless I've been shot at first because revenege is sweet
xbrandomx
+9|6656
I'll keep that little tip in mind.  I would've told him how to improve before I kicked him the hell out but... oh well.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6726|California

ooo hitman you silly little boy.

i prefer spinning around aimlessly into the air and doing flips. works rather well. i did it all the time in the Ka-Boom server before they banned me
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6668|USA

lord_tyler_486 wrote:

IMAO I'm a quite good gunner in fact that I can kill any arriving enemy chopper with my TV missile without a problem [I frickin dont understand why people use the GUN or HELLFIRES to destroy enemy helicopters ?!??!].
My friend is a pretty good pilot and I know this, and he knows that I can gun. But all the time there are just noob gunners or pilots that get on our nerves. The only way to get effectively rid of them is an M95 or if you are pilot, fly to a mountain and then bail out letting the helicopter crash.

To all co-pilots out there: please do whatever your pilot says
As gunner when I tell you to move a certain way to line me up....cause you pilots aren't always as uber as your mouth tends to think.....do it. We'll both benefit when we fly away alive.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6726|California

lord_tyler_486 wrote:

IMAO I'm a quite good gunner in fact that I can kill any arriving enemy chopper with my TV missile without a problem [I frickin dont understand why people use the GUN or HELLFIRES to destroy enemy helicopters ?!??!].
My friend is a pretty good pilot and I know this, and he knows that I can gun. But all the time there are just noob gunners or pilots that get on our nerves. The only way to get effectively rid of them is an M95 or if you are pilot, fly to a mountain and then bail out letting the helicopter crash.
you sir are a retard.

Hellfires ARE the TV missiles.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6653

alpinestar wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

no shit you're a troll ?
Instead of saying something negative you should be a little more productive and to some it is news until they get
served.
I'm just sayin. The good pilots have known about this for a long time.
Granpa$kunk
+3|6593|Wales UK
Hi, I've been playing for a while and am a fairly good front gunner. This however is unknown to anyone who hasn't checked my stats, which of course none of you whizz-kid pilots ever do, right.

So some jumped up little pilot tries to kick me out of the seat by telling me to bail out, to which I reply 'negative'. He then does the border trick on me. Okay, so I cannot be bothered to whine at him how good I am, and I don't want to just teamkill him and lose points [though I did think about it ], so this is what I did.....

THIS IS A TRICK TO DO TO ANY HELI PILOT, BUT PARTICULARLY TO THE IDIOTS WHO WON'T GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO GUN...... [only to be used for revenge when you are treated as above by your so-called team mates]

Simply respawn as an Assault, and if you have played SF or have the unlock, simply face up when the chopper is nearly above you and THROW A FLASHBANG STRAIGHT UP INTO THE AIR.

I had the pleasure of LMFAO as he whirled and spun out of control and crashed into the mountain side twice, HA HA HA HA HA.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6653

n00b.Worx wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

n00b.Worx wrote:

Peace Worx.
Ok, let´s go.

As Gunner you have to get rid of hundreds of possible enemys:

- AAs (many of them)

- Planes (A good gunner takes care of them too )

- Enemy choppers (be fast...or die)

- Infantry (ATs)

- Vodniks (Important!)

- Enemy Tanks & Apcs

In maps like Wake Island you have that whole list in 1 map and you have to be VERY fast in order to recognize the danger and react properly. There is no 2nd chance, 1 mistake = Death.

Easy?
Prima is right. The pilots job is much harder. Because all those things you listed are up to the pilot to avoid being killed by. Pilot requires complete situational awareness as well as the ability to pilot the most difficult vehicle to learn. All gunner has to do is point, click, dead.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard