Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

The mastermind of the 2002 Washington, DC-area sniper attacks will die by lethal injection next month, Virginia officials said Tuesday.

John Allen Muhammad declined to choose between lethal injection and electrocution, so under state law the method defaults to lethal injection, Virginia Department of Corrections spokesman Larry Traylor said.

Muhammad is scheduled to be executed Nov. 10 for the October 2002 slaying of Dean Harold Meyers at a Manassas gas station during a string of shootings.

The three-week killing spree in October 2002 left 10 dead in Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia.

Muhammad and his teenage accomplice, Lee Boyd Malvo, were also suspected of shootings in several other states, including a killing in Louisiana and another in Alabama. Malvo is serving a life sentence in prison.
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id … _article=1

Well at least he isn't appealing to live.

What I really wanted to ask was do you think the accomplice deserves life in prison? Mind you he just a brain washed teenager/minor when he shot all those people. Do you think he deserves a lighter sentence or do you think he deserves a harsher one? Mind you he shot a bunch of people with a rifle.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

he should (Muhammed) die by firing squad.

https://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/garygilmore.jpg

by his 'apprentice', who should then understand what taking a life by bullet really means.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5672|College Park, MD
Yeah, death by firing squad would've been comical. Oh well, lethal injection is just as well. I'll be popping champagne the moment the motherfucker drops dead. Maybe dance on his grave.

As for the young'n, if his life sentence ACTUALLY means life (not this new-age-liberal "life as in 20 years and then parole for 5 years") then that's just. He'll be able to think long and hard about what he did, and slowly rot away.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6482|Gold Coast
Ah I remember that.

At the time I was mid-way through The Techniques and Equipment of the Deadly Marksman: Sniper. I found it quite... oh whats the word?

I thought this guy was done and dusted? Geez, that was ages ago.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
ruisleipa
+149|6193|teh FIN-land

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

He'll be able to think long and hard about what he did, and slowly rot away.
and the point of that would be...?
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6145|Sydney | ♥

People who kill others should be killed slowly by torture. Period. Motherfucker.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
ruisleipa
+149|6193|teh FIN-land

tazz. wrote:

People who kill others should be killed slowly by torture. Period. Motherfucker.
Bring on George Bush!
mikkel
+383|6572

ruisleipa wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Don't mind him. It's the oestrogen talking.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

ruisleipa wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Uh, to punish him? It'd be damned hard to suddenly give him a death sentence now so the next best thing is to let him die slowly in isolation. Being alone for 70 years is arguably a far worse destiny than death.

Because with violent offenders like these, I don't want the government taking the chance of "rehabilitation" only to let him out and have him go commit another crime. Rehabilitation is fine for, say an inside trader or something because honestly, the worst they'll do is go out and make more money again. They won't kill or rape another person.
ruisleipa
+149|6193|teh FIN-land
Not saying this guy isn't a fucker but you give insider traders too much credit...they ruin THOUSANDS if not MILLIONS of lives through their shady deals and generally come clean at the end of it. Lock em up and throw away the key I say...
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

ruisleipa wrote:

Not saying this guy isn't a fucker but you give insider traders too much credit...they ruin THOUSANDS if not MILLIONS of lives through their shady deals and generally come clean at the end of it. Lock em up and throw away the key I say...
this isn't about insider traders.
this is about a boy and a man, who hunted people. GTFO with your "insider trading" blah blah. they deliberately, on more than one occasion, targeted people.
they terrorized three states, and if this behavior needs to be put down, like a rabid dog. i'd volunteer to do it.
ruisleipa
+149|6193|teh FIN-land
whatever Mr. Aggressive, the other guy mentioned the insider traders first, not me. Get off your high horse ffs. You're all  mouth on an internet forum...big man.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6650|Broadlands, VA
Muhammed's lawyer actually did petition the Governor of VA for CLEMENCY - can you believe that shiite?

At the time of the shooting spree the local Scout councils cancelled all out door activities in the area.  Folks around here stayed indoors alot more and they even started to cancel highschool football games.  Lousy times.

The fracker should get the chair - not injection.

Last edited by Kaosdad (2009-10-29 13:10:40)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

ruisleipa wrote:

whatever Mr. Aggressive, the other guy mentioned the insider traders first, not me. Get off your high horse ffs. You're all  mouth on an internet forum...big man.
do you read before you post? i ask, because you either are not familiar with the story, or did not read the OP.
this boy, along with the man, hunted humans. if you see any reason they deserve to live, then i pity you, not them.

my high horse? i begin to believe that you do not support the death penalty. so let me put it this way - whether or not it's legal in your country, what redeems a man from cold blooded murder?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
+1 to the body count then.
ruisleipa
+149|6193|teh FIN-land

burnzz wrote:

do you read before you post? i ask, because you either are not familiar with the story, or did not read the OP.
this boy, along with the man, hunted humans. if you see any reason they deserve to live, then i pity you, not them.
Yes I know the story, and yes I read before I post. YOU'RE the one who was saying gtfo blah blah blah. I never said if I think he should live or die. The insider trading thing was a minor turn-off from the main post.

burnzz wrote:

my high horse? i begin to believe that you do not support the death penalty. so let me put it this way - whether or not it's legal in your country, what redeems a man from cold blooded murder?
Yes, your high horse. You are right, I do not support the death penalty in general for many reasons, although like most moral opinions there are cases where it may be more or less understandable, perhaps this is one of them. Maybe nothing can redeem a man from murder, I don't know. But all the big mouths on here saying 'I'd press the switch' or whatever...bullshit internet big-man talk imo. Why the hell anyone would WANT to kill someone else, I dunno, you're consumed by blood lust as badly as the guy in prison. And while we're on the subject of murder, are you someone who supports civilian-murdering soldiers and pilots when they return from their state-sanctioned killing sprees in warzones across the world, and the gutless politicians who send them there, or would you put them down 'like a rabid dog' too? I guess the former. Hypocrisy never dies, does it? There's no switch for that.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
If they were to intentionally murder civilians then they would be no different than the DC sniper. If they killed civilians on accident then they ought to be court martialed. Same thing with civilians. If you kill a guy in cold blood, you're (hopefully) going to jail for life, or being put to death. If you accidentally kill someone then you are brought to trial, usually acquitted or charged with involuntary manslaughter.

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2009-10-29 22:30:17)

FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6382|'Murka

Hurricane, I think you should clarify your statement regarding "civilian-murdering soldiers and pilots" ( at that nonsensical descriptive rant btw...realizing it wasn't yours). If they killed civilians either on purpose or due to their own negligence, they ought to be court-martialed. If it was purely accidental and they had no idea there were civilians there, then the decision makers up the chain who gave the order are the ones who get scrutinized.

But the politicians are never scrutinized for it. Ever.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
Yeah. On purpose and own negligence should definitely be court-martialed (and if it was on purpose then I don't see them as any better than your run-of-the-mill murderer). If someone higher up gave bad coordinates to an artillery fire team or something though, then yes they should be investigated.

Politicians are a whole 'nother kind of evil.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5371

ruisleipa wrote:

except stocks is pretty much just gambling.  shooting people is the same?  lol.  you are smart.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6650|Broadlands, VA
Today's the day!

NANANANA!
NANANANA!
Hey! Heeeeeey!
Goodbye!

Hope that handbasket is nice & comfy!
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6642|UK
celebrating death is dumb.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5371

m3thod wrote:

no sorry.  i dont agree.  i was at that home depot one day before he killed that lady there.  my coworker was at that gas station three hours before someone got shot there.  so, in conclusion.  die motherfucker die motherfucker die.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6642|UK

Red Forman wrote:

m3thod wrote:

no sorry.  i dont agree.  i was at that home depot one day before he killed that lady there.  my coworker was at that gas station three hours before someone got shot there.  so, in conclusion.  die motherfucker die motherfucker die.
I hope you don't get pissy with dumb ass palestinians when they dance the conga every time 9/11 is shown on TV.

Last edited by m3thod (2009-11-10 08:47:18)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

m3thod wrote:

IIRC, there have been celebrations of executions before;

https://www.fogcityjournal.com/images/photos/saddam_hussein_execution_std.jpg

the dead do not care if their death was applauded.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard