KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Mitch wrote:

Some other answers i would proceed to ask...

Whats the key to long life? - Patent the answer and sell it as a product. Make BILLIONS.

Whats the answer to the universe
What happens after death
etc. etc.
What's the key to long life?  Exercise, proper diet, fitness, mental exercise.  You don't need to ask a computer that question.  I don't know if you've been to a bookstore lately, but check out the "Self Help" and "Nutrition" section.  It's already a billion dollar industry.

I wouldn't ask boring metaphysical questions.  I'd ask for lotto numbers, where to get good hallucinogens and where the nearest crop of nubile and willing 18 year-old females are.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6324|West NY
How do I shot web?
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6548|Columbus, OH
QUESTION: First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dressed like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single fucking day....   Anyway, I drive these assholes around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

WHO AM I, COMPUTER?
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6496|South Florida

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Mitch wrote:

Some other answers i would proceed to ask...

Whats the key to long life? - Patent the answer and sell it as a product. Make BILLIONS.

Whats the answer to the universe
What happens after death
etc. etc.
What's the key to long life?  Exercise, proper diet, fitness, mental exercise.  You don't need to ask a computer that question.  I don't know if you've been to a bookstore lately, but check out the "Self Help" and "Nutrition" section.  It's already a billion dollar industry.

I wouldn't ask boring metaphysical questions.  I'd ask for lotto numbers, where to get good hallucinogens and where the nearest crop of nubile and willing 18 year-old females are.
But somewhere somehow theres probly a combination of medicine and substances that prevents natural muscle deteriaration and such.
15 more years! 15 more years!
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Why is this thread in D&ST and not EE?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Why did we invade Iraq?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
13rin
+977|6449

Dilbert_X wrote:

Why did we invade Iraq?
I thought it was about the oil?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687
Who was phone?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

AussieReaper wrote:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
exactly
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6496|South Florida

SEREVENT wrote:

What will i be doing at this exact time in 20 years?
7 more years, almost there!
15 more years! 15 more years!
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6177

Mitch wrote:

Say you have a magical computer and you could type it any question you want and get the answer you want in "Im feeling lucky" form (Even stuff not known to human civilization or completely undocumented info like ''what color shirt was i wearing 10 years ago today'').

Whats the first question you would type!
"how can i go back in time to 2002?" or "what numbers shall i pick for the next *insert big lottery here*".
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Spooky writing prompt. I think the first questions I'd have are where did the magical thing come from and can I trust whoever built it, whoever sent it to me, or the answers it produces. Will it do something horrible, for ex: dump me into a dimension where I'm flayed and reflayed, until payment is extracted? Will it corrupt my brain or form? Will answers provided somehow make my life miserable?

If yes to the first three and no to the second, start with unambitious questioning just to get a feel for it. I'd be more about immortality, ending resource scarcity, and how to survive or prevent the eventual heat death of the universe. The billion bucks would come on its own.

Decade necro, chef's kiss.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard