Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Post your hair cut stories, good or bad.

So today I look in the mirror and see a man with a mop on his head. I head to my usual place, a Chinese one close by.
The bitch makes me look like a 12 year old Greek kid from 25 years ago. I won't be going there again...

So I call up my friend and ask him where he gets hair cut. He tells me about a place so I go in desperate need of a fix.
It was small joint just off the avenue. It had a nice lounge area with couches for people waiting.

Her movements were firm and guided. The garbage of the last haircut was sheered away with confidence. After she finished the cutting she put some oil or something in my hair and proceeded to give me a head, neck, and shoulder massage. Damn good. I left feeling relaxed and well groomed, and didn't care about the double money I had to spend today on haircuts.
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6489|USA
haven't cut my hair in over a year
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6642|UK
i go to the same place where i've been going to the last 10 years.  stright in dont have to queue, dont have to tell em what to do. Only pay £7. 

Fuck knows how MEN can pay £50 for a fucking haircut.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6229|B.C. Canada
I shave my own head with one of those electric razors. About a year ago I was shaving my head using one of those plastic guides to get the length you want. Once I was done I took it off and trimmed my sideburns/back of the neck. Then I noticed some uneven hairs on the top of my head. So I go to shave it. I do one long pass when I finally noticed I didnt have the plastic guide on. I had this huge ass line going from front to back of my head. I then just shaved it all off and I looked retarded.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6500|Global Command
thanks for reminding me. I look like george harrison circa 1971.
Brasso
+1,549|6601

Superior Mind wrote:

Her movements were firm and guided. The garbage of the last haircut was sheered away with confidence. After she finished the cutting she put some oil or something in my hair and proceeded to give me a head, neck, and shoulder massage. Damn good. I left feeling relaxed and well groomed, and didn't care about the double money I had to spend today on haircuts.
i spent $1.20 on a hair cut exactly like that in the philippines.  he used a straight edge at one point too.  best hair cut i've ever gotten.

trex1210 wrote:

I shave my own head with one of those electric razors. About a year ago I was shaving my head using one of those plastic guides to get the length you want. Once I was done I took it off and trimmed my sideburns/back of the neck. Then I noticed some uneven hairs on the top of my head. So I go to shave it. I do one long pass when I finally noticed I didnt have the plastic guide on. I had this huge ass line going from front to back of my head. I then just shaved it all off and I looked retarded.
this, minus everything after the last sentence

Last edited by haffeysucks (2009-10-21 15:11:39)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Bevo
Nah
+718|6492|Austin, Texas
Use a handheld one myself. Costs $0 for each cut. #3 guard. Pretty much impossible to screw up.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6190|Phoenix, AZ

trex1210 wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Use a handheld one myself. Costs $0 for each cut. #3 guard. Pretty much impossible to screw up.
LOL
Simon
basically
+838|6629|UK
my old barber is now in jail for pedophilia, awesome
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6297|England
Pay £12 for mine, get a massage included in washing my hair. I hate cutting my hair -.-
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

I go to the same Vietnamese place that Mark Sanchez used to go to.  I've been going there since I was a wee lad.  Never a bad cut, and it's like $6.

When I had really long hair I got it cut and donated the hair to whatever that stupid charity is that donates hair to cancer patients.  As the dude (Mike, he's also got a twin Gene that works there) cuts it off he tells me I could have got like $500 for my locks.  Basically a $500 donation to Locks for Love or whatever its called.  Go me!
Lai
+186|6122
I always had trouble finding a barber in Holland that could handle my thick hair. When I was a kid, my mother had this discount coupon to be cut by a trainee at a reduction. So the gall asked: "do you want spikes?" I said: "No, thank you." (3 times). So she cut my hair really poorly and I looked like a hedgehog from under a lawnmower. So the gall asked: "do you want spikes?" I said: "*sigh - Well, you might as well now!".

Next time I went to a Turkish barber. He's in jail now, because one of his customers glanced at his wife, so he slit the guy's throat with a razor.

For the last couple of years I go to ye olde Dutch barber. He only cuts males and he has done so for over 40 years. You can notice that. A lot of time some grannies just come around for a cup of coffee or to talk shit about today's youth. When I get there and it's busy, I'll have some coffee as well. When it is not busy, I just sit down right away. I don't need to say anything, he knows how I want my hair and always does it properly. Most of the times we do have a chat. He knows allot of weird things; like he knows of every race and/or religion which bodyparts they usually shave. When he suspects I've dropped by because I'm going abroad on an expedition or so, he asks, then cuts it a bit shorter than usual.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663

Lai wrote:

I always had trouble finding a barber in Holland that could handle my thick hair. When I was a kid, my mother had this discount coupon to be cut by a trainee at a reduction. So the gall asked: "do you want spikes?" I said: "No, thank you." (3 times). So she cut my hair really poorly and I looked like a hedgehog from under a lawnmower. So the gall asked: "do you want spikes?" I said: "*sigh - Well, you might as well now!".

Next time I went to a Turkish barber. He's in jail now, because one of his customers glanced at his wife, so he slit the guy's throat with a razor.

For the last couple of years I go to ye olde Dutch barber. He only cuts males and he has done so for over 40 years. You can notice that. A lot of time some grannies just come around for a cup of coffee or to talk shit about today's youth. When I get there and it's busy, I'll have some coffee as well. When it is not busy, I just sit down right away. I don't need to say anything, he knows how I want my hair and always does it properly. Most of the times we do have a chat. He knows allot of weird things; like he knows of every race and/or religion which bodyparts they usually shave. When he suspects I've dropped by because I'm going abroad on an expedition or so, he asks, then cuts it a bit shorter than usual.
Are you an archaeologist?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5672|College Park, MD
One time this Chinaman fucked up cutting my hair and I ended up getting a buzzcut.

Another time I got a #1 guard buzzcut and looked like a skinhead D:

I had a pretty good haircut a couple months ago. I'm probably gonna get one soonish, it's gotten to the length where I'm too lazy to style it so I just slap on my Redskins cap
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5691|Gulf Coast

Lai wrote:

https://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/kujo80/sweeneytodd.jpg
Lai
+186|6122

Superior Mind wrote:

Used to be.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

Simon wrote:

my old barber is now in jail for pedophilia, awesome
reported.

by you!
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6667|NJ
Flowbeee

But seriously you'd go to an asian for a hair cut.. What the Fuck are you thinking, have you seen there styles..

I once went to a black guy, he obviously doesn't know how to cut whities hair..

Dude the best hair cuts are from Old Bald dudes, they take pride in cutting hair cause they no longer have it..
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663

Lai wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Used to be.
Legit. If you care to tell, I'd love to know some about it.
alexb
<3
+590|5910|Kentucky, USA

Superior Mind wrote:

and proceeded to give me a head, neck, and shoulder massage.
I was like , but then I went .
Dr.PhiL
Danmark
+30|6640|Up North
I always go to this Iraqi guy, hes very good and cheap.

(most arabs usually are)
aimless
+166|6096|Texas
One time I went to get a haircut and I was really tired. I had given the barber simple instructions, trim and level out, but had dozed off mid-cut (the buzz of the clipper is hypnotic). I woke up to find my entire head shaved down to a No.2. I left a very small tip.
Laura
your girlfriend a freak like cirque du soleil
+149|5801|u fucking wot m8
I once got a pink streak through my hair, then got screwed over by school.

And for those still wanting to know the outcome of that, dad talked to the headmaster and negotiated a colour that the school would be happy with.

Now I have a copper streak through my hair
https://i52.tinypic.com/98cz7p.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

One time when I was younger I got a flattop haircut. Apparently the barber thought it was so good that he started calling people over to come take a look and was exclaiming how it looked like a helicopter just hovered over me. Good I guess... but kind of embarrassing as a kid
Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP
+78|5786|Fattest Country in the world.

mtb0minime wrote:

One time when I was younger I got a flattop haircut. Apparently the barber thought it was so good that he started calling people over to come take a look and was exclaiming how it looked like a helicopter just hovered over me. Good I guess... but kind of embarrassing as a kid
Helicopter head!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard