aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5765|Roma
Is anybody watching this show?
Its sort of like Lost but much better  in my opinion.
For those who don't know its basically: one day the entire earths population blacks out and every one of them sees their future for 137 seconds.
And now a team of FBI investigates the cause.
Its pretty cool, lots of mysteries.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6142|Carnoustie MASSIF

aerodynamic wrote:

For those who don't know its basically: one day the entire earths population blacks out and every one of them sees their future for 137 seconds.
Yeah it's on the TV here as well, looks pretty good, but I can't be bothered getting into it lol. I might just catch up later on.
Microwave
_
+515|6667|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
It's amazing. Watching on channel 5. Just seen episode 3. I LOVE it!

Hopefully wont be a ridiculous number of series like lost.
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6247|S.A. Australia
I'm enjoying it at the moment too, although seeing Seth MacFarlene in the first episode threw me a bit.
Serious Flex
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6118|eXtreme to the maX
Some obvious plot holes, like burying partial remains of a soldier without doing a DNA test?
Otherwise interesting idea.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6590|Columbus, OH
I'll probably rent the whole season DVD collection.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6639|UK
I keep meaning to watch this.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6451|King Of The Islands

lol wat, it's premiering here. No wonder people torrent like crazy here.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6603|Reisterstown, MD

aerodynamic wrote:

I like the show.  I've watched every episode up to this point.  I'm wondering what they will do after they hit April 29th, 2010.  Will they do another "blackout"?  If so, then it will probably just become redundant.  Nevertheless, I like the show so far.

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

I'm enjoying it at the moment too, although seeing Seth MacFarlene in the first episode threw me a bit.
I'm not sure I can take him seriously because every time he speaks, it is Brian the Dog talking and I can't help but to laugh.

Last edited by killer21 (2009-10-13 06:24:22)

aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5765|Roma

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

true, i was like "Shit, its a troll"
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6751|Toronto | Canada

Its based off the book by one of my favourite authors

And he's Canadian
JessyCar
FKNAWSM
+30|5371|England
i love it!
the seaons like 22 episodes long though
blahhh
13/f/taiwan
+940|5711
I've enjoyed it so far. I'm intersted to know what they will do on April 29th, 2010. Hopefully it won't turn to shit like some other TV series after the first season.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5436|Athens, GA
[ ] right section
13/f/taiwan
+940|5711
[x] some nerd qq'ing about the thread being in the wrong section
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6693|Disaster Free Zone
The show looks stupid so never watched it, but an explanation would be nice on the following scenarios.

When everyone blanked out for the 2 or so minutes what happened to the following people?
1. The millions of people who happened to be driving?
2. The thousands of people that happened to be flying in planes?
3. The hundreds of people who happened to be skydiving?
4. The thousands of people who happened to be climbing a ladder, abseiling off cliffs cleaning their roofs or any number of other things which blacking out would cause one to plummet to their death?
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6481

DrunkFace wrote:

The show looks stupid so never watched it, but an explanation would be nice on the following scenarios.

When everyone blanked out for the 2 or so minutes what happened to the following people?
4. The thousands of people who happened to be climbing a ladder, abseiling off cliffs cleaning their roofs or any number of other things which blacking out would cause one to plummet to their death?
Magic.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
13/f/taiwan
+940|5711

DrunkFace wrote:

They all either died or were injured obviously.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6644|Finland

DrunkFace wrote:

Saw the first episode yesterday, so allow me to answer a few of those questions:

1. They crashed, many of them died. It was pandemonium
2. The ones on autopilot were fine, the ones not, crashed, including planes taxi'ing.
3. Unless their chutes were open, they died? (This was not told in the episode since it's trivial)
4. One guy was doing repairs on powerlines. When he came to, he was dangling by his safety harness. (lol, dangle)

tl;dr many of them died or were injured.
I need around tree fiddy.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6523|Gold Coast

DrunkFace wrote:

Ive seen on other sites that other people interested in the show have also raised similar questions.

I think it may be in the budget or the persons the series is revolved around. It was only in the first episode where we were able to see full carnage with helicopters in buildings etc.

Plus we follow a bunch of FBI people tasked with finding out who did it, rather than people severely effected by it.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6378|California
Keeps me interesting so I watch it, seems cool, I likey
13/f/taiwan
+940|5711

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

plus its takes place in california.

Last edited by 13/f/taiwan (2009-10-13 23:54:59)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6378|California

13/f/taiwan wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

good point I forgot it takes place in LA like every other show
13/f/taiwan
+940|5711

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

good point I forgot it takes place in LA like every other show
yeah well entourage is a show about a bunch of guys from new york city that live in -oh nvm

law and order is pretty much the only thing we have set and shot entirely in nyc.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5714|College Park, MD
last season of 24 was in DC
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard