Acme1234
+62|6109|Melbourne, Australia
^^^Yeah, 1.5 wasn't your thing hey Dark. U gave it like 1 day or something yeah?
d4rkph03n1x
+131|6749

Acme1234 wrote:

^^^Yeah, 1.5 wasn't your thing hey Dark. U gave it like 1 day or something yeah?
Yeah about that, I keep going back to it, and it keeps on sucking. Or maybe I keep on sucking. Either way, I've been stuck on 24 hours for my 3 star general for about 12 months now, it's obvious I can't be fucked doing the last thing that matters on that game. I must say, however, the new air maps are good fun, especially if i've got a good chopper pilot.

Last edited by d4rkph03n1x (2009-10-08 15:59:23)

SofaKing18
L33TGamerz.com
+7|5499|Rainbowland
Great job, Juba. That actually made me want to play medic! I especially liked the part where you blew the sniper's head off!
Colonel_Moe777_7
+13|5560
gr8 video juba i liked it +1
Tankbuster=44=
+18|5469|Scotland
Awesome video mate.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6631|Finland

After cleaning this thread up as good as I could in a short time, I've come to the conclusion that some people aren't meant to register on Internet forums. Had I not seen two pages of evidence supporting this just now, I probably wouldn't have thought that.
I need around tree fiddy.
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5455
I didnt even know bf2s had mods, tis just babies and kids crying and bitching in just about every topic I view... And for some reason its always the same 5-10 guys who are whining and crying everywhere. If you want the forum to stay clean Id suggest you mods do your job and ban those posters who never have anything positive to say, just whining bitching and provoking.
baggs
+732|6204

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

I didnt even know bf2s had mods, tis just babies and kids crying and bitching in just about every topic I view... And for some reason its always the same 5-10 guys who are whining and crying everywhere. If you want the forum to stay clean Id suggest you mods do your job and ban those posters who never have anything positive to say, just whining bitching and provoking.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5699

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Whining and bitching about whining and bitching. Oxymorons ftlol.
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5455
Thx for proving my point boys.
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5634|Southern California

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Your point wasn't even proven.
baggs
+732|6204

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

All that was proved was....... nothing. All you did was try to weigh in after a mod had cleaned the thread and try and start up some more bullshit.
Tankbuster=44=
+18|5469|Scotland

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Amen.
not saying any names though...
*cough* baggsmetalfinrayprivatevendettadeathunlimitedtaiwan *cough*

excuse me.

Last edited by Tankbuster=44= (2009-11-06 07:45:56)

ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6200
tbh, you're a really bad inf.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6191|Roma

DonFck wrote:

A I've come to the conclusion that some people aren't meant to register on Internet forums.
Sadly it's the truth.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Monkey_Marlow
+1|5359
Your shit, Nice editing tho.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard