Poll

What is the most useful class in Bf2? (Any version)

Assault3%3% - 7
Anti-Tank13%13% - 30
Engineer9%9% - 21
Medic43%43% - 99
Support5%5% - 13
Sniper6%6% - 15
SpecOps18%18% - 42
Total: 227
R0lyP0ly
+161|6698|USA
Just (another) general consensus about the best / most useful class in Bf2
Raphael
Wtf Padders!! Padders!!!
+18|6665|Boston, Massachusetts
medic helps keep us alive
panderiz
+32|6811
rofl at sniper
greedyj
+0|6707
definetly engies, the most destructive force on your base is tanks, and engies can defend from those tanks with at mines. Likewise, engies repairing tanks are the best at capturing bases. 2 tanks with 2 engies, brutal combo.
engies also repair assets...

And blast faces with shotguns!

Last edited by greedyj (2006-04-11 20:13:00)

SolidusSnake12
+2|6682
AT folks!! blow up em armor whor**
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6688

SolidusSnake12 wrote:

AT folks!! blow up em armor whor**
agreed, the only kit with an offensive capaibilty against armor.
Not Entirely Sane
+6|6705|Just Outside Seattle
Medics, because when Engies and AT'ers die the medic revives them so they can finish the job.
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6702|Australia
Medics are the most useful - but they are far from being the best.
voltage
+46|6885|Sweden
AT. Medics are useful on infantry maps but most maps have lots of vehicles in them.
millhous
+39|6682|OREEGONE, USA
Medic is definatly the best.  The majority of the time your gonna be up against infantry.  Even if your up againsta  tank, as long as you stay down and heal yourself, your chances of survival greatly improve.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6816|PNW

I'm the only guy who voted support. Everybody underestimates showers of bullets and unlimited grenades, it seems.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6765|California

sniper ftw. long range kill, the ability to neutralise pilots.

and cool sounding rifles
R0lyP0ly
+161|6698|USA
In case none of the readers have guessed it, ALL of the kits are experts at doing something or other, and no ONE player / kit wins the game. TEAMWORK, PEOPLE. USE IT OR LOSE.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6831|Bulgaria
the sniper!!!111 always play as a sniper! Esp. when in armor! or when on Karkand!!! :0 lol lol
joke!

IMHO the 2 best classes are: Medic and Engineer!
voltage
+46|6885|Sweden

millhous wrote:

Medic is definatly the best.  The majority of the time your gonna be up against infantry.  Even if your up againsta  tank, as long as you stay down and heal yourself, your chances of survival greatly improve.
Great. Then what?
Akmad_Alzir
+6|6641
I'm shocked spec ops didn't get more votes (it got mine). A pretty good gun at any range, and the ability to take out armor.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6788|Malaga, EspaƱa
Spec ops

They are good to take out enemy infantry as well enemy Armor
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6816|PNW

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

antitank nullifies vehicles, therefore, AT is the best kit.

A group of medics can't do shit to a tank.
I've killed a tank in a group of medics hiding on top of a building with a supply crate.

Frag grenades 4tw.
S.MaDMaX
+0|6637|Israel
Medic, because he can servive more time then another classes (by healing himself and reviving), he has a good rifle and as a squad member / team mate, he can keep his team alive.

Last edited by S.MaDMaX (2006-04-12 02:21:28)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6719|Canberra, AUS
Null vote. All are essential to any team.

Assault provides the main thrust in any attack (or defence)
Sniper provides covering fire, spots enemies etc.
Support provides covering and suppressing fire
Medic - He's a medic.
Anti tank - important for blowing up jeeps, tanks etc which can decimate you
SpecOps - same (though not as effective), but can kill commander assets which can really hurt a team
Engineer - provides protection from enemy vehicles and supports friendly vehicles.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6792|The United Center
AT without a doubt.

a couple months ago i was in a server and our team decided to see what it would be like if we all went AT.  not a single flag was captured.

the SRAW/ERYX gives you long range capabilities with a one shot kill.  the dao12 gives you CQC capabilities.  also, try getting your armour column  through 16 guys all firing SRAWs at you.  I don't care how many engineers and supply boxes you have, it just ain't gonna happen.
w00tson
+0|6672|Schmuckland
AT is the most versatile class. It's the only class who can shoot back no matter what you throw at it. All the other classes have a weakness, like Spec Ops can't take out armour at medium/long range, medic/assault/support is helpless against armour and helis, engineer is bad at inf combat etc.

So if you want to have your very own 1 man squad, go AT and pray that the commander listens to your calls for supplies
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6710|NT, like Mick Dundee

w00tson wrote:

AT is the most versatile class. It's the only class who can shoot back no matter what you throw at it. All the other classes have a weakness, like Spec Ops can't take out armour at medium/long range, medic/assault/support is helpless against armour and helis, engineer is bad at inf combat etc.

So if you want to have your very own 1 man squad, go AT and pray that the commander listens to your calls for supplies
Pity me, my DAO comes with sandbags instead of pellets . The DAO just doesn't seem to work for me, I'll stick with the P-90...

@ topic. As Spark (I think it was Spark...) stated, all kits are essential to the battlefield. Pity the G3 didn't get the 1.2 PKMs accuracy... .
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
DSRTurtle
+56|6730

R0lyP0ly wrote:

TEAMWORK, PEOPLE. USE IT OR LOSE.
That is the utilmate answer to the best kit in BF2.  It takes all of them working together to win the round.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard