hellsy
+8|6593|Devizes, Wiltshire, UK
mr.bonus = king, just read the other thread on Firestorm interesting stuff, I like how he still trys to come across as a real player, I've also heard he used to kick peeps off his sever, If you were too good etc.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6838|Cologne, Germany

Yeah, he got wiped, and rightfully so, it seems.

He wasn't the first guy, and he surely won't be the last. So why make so much fuss about it ? EA must have had some proof, cause they normally wouldn't wipe someone's stats just like that, especially with Firestorm being in the Top 10 for so long.

It's just game after all. If he is really 40+, married and kids, etc, I would expect him to show a little more decency and admit to have cheated / used the glitch.
hellsy
i did my knife on expert took time tho, All i have to say thank fuck for warlord and palace, Working on gold first aid atm which isn't fun atall .
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6754|Hell, p.o box 666

hellsy wrote:

i did my knife on expert took time tho, All i have to say thank fuck for warlord and palace, Working on gold first aid atm which isn't fun atall .
And this is about what?
hellsy

polarbearz wrote:

A little off topic: But rakasan for someone who stomps around accusing people of cheating teamswitching blah blah blah, you obviously padded for your vet knife and vet pistol as well.

Its like the pot calling the kettle black, except the pot's a lot blacker. Fucking search yourself before you answer.
that?
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6754|Hell, p.o box 666

ah, get it... But as polarbearz has mentioned, this is a little off topic and dedicated to rakasan. No need to post your xp with those badges, no offence.

B.Schuss wrote:

Yeah, he got wiped, and rightfully so, it seems.

He wasn't the first guy, and he surely won't be the last. So why make so much fuss about it ? EA must have had some proof, cause they normally wouldn't wipe someone's stats just like that, especially with Firestorm being in the Top 10 for so long.
We will see. If he was a glitcher, or still is one, the reset is allright. But please people, quit flaming about him until everybody has a proof that he has done something wrong.

Last edited by fon|sl4y3r (2006-04-11 02:22:05)

hellsy
hush
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6838|UK

{TA}FireStorm wrote:

not really sure what the deal is.
i see the glitchers still remain,but for some unknown reason my account is gone.
i dont cheat,i dont glitch...
oh well,if they needed to remove a lagit player in favor of the nob glitchers,so be it.
time to find a new game.
http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showpost … stcount=27

Of course mate
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6699|New York
Halo3 is going to revolutionalize FPS? Yah just like the sloppy codeing in Halo? LOL. Hope they get it right the 3rd time. Hope they dont leave the folks with less than current hardware in the dust.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6692|Howell, Mi USA

polarbearz wrote:

A little off topic: But rakasan for someone who stomps around accusing people of cheating teamswitching blah blah blah, you obviously padded for your vet knife and vet pistol as well.

Its like the pot calling the kettle black, except the pot's a lot blacker. Fucking search yourself before you answer.
It's more like he had the global req. before he got the IAR req. dude
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
-fe.lep-
+8|6700

ThomasMorgan wrote:

walyl135 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

i second to that!
ILL THIRD THAT SH*T

DONT SEE WHY HE GOT WIPED I PLAYED WITH HIM AND HE NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG

:-)
because you played with him and watched him for all 2500 hours he played, right?  of course you did.  and of course he never did anything wrong, right?  EA just decided to reset him as a belated april fool's joke, right?  yeah, go make use of your broken caps lock key elsewhere please.
Lol , well said.
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6804|Orlando, FL - Age 43

polarbearz wrote:

Explain your back to back within ~ 1 minute of each other of your receiving vet knife and pistol.
Nice bit of detective work there polarbearz.

Cbass wrote:

It's more like he had the global req. before he got the IAR req. dude
Getting both knife and pistol vet badges in the same round.....hmmmm......vewwwwy interesting

Last edited by Darth_Fleder (2006-04-11 06:37:41)

Silver Bullet
+1|6608

StokoE wrote:

{TA}FireStorm wrote:

i see the glitchers still remain,but for some unknown reason my account is gone.
oh well,if they needed to remove a lagit player in favor of the nob glitchers,so be it.
time to find a new game.
[url]http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showpost.php?p=841816&postcount=27[/url]

Of course mate
I still find it amusing that people still want to "quote" that link where it states that the video was taken in EARLY October. Yet, and I can assure you on this because I was one of the people that agreed to promote him to admin status, he was not an admin on any BF2 servers until he became an admin on Moongamers in NOVEMBER. Now do you see the slight discrepancy there?? Best part about this is that Moongamers didn't have a BF2 ranked server until LATE October anyway....

Nevermind people are going to presume what they want to presume.
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6692|Mountains of West Virginia

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

||3RB||earljohnson wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

because you played with him and watched him for all 2500 hours he played, right?  of course you did.  and of course he never did anything wrong, right?  EA just decided to reset him as a belated april fool's joke, right?  yeah, go make use of your broken caps lock key elsewhere please.
just curious how would you feel if your stats got wiped?
I wouldn't care. Quake Wars is coming.

After that, Halo 3 (which is apparently going to revolutionize FPS).
The same way Halo 2 was supposed too?

Yeah I will believe it when i see it.

And from what i havce hear (game informer mag) Its not going to be "Halo 3" It will be stemmed off the same idea, but not a direct continuation.
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6784|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'

Silver Bullet wrote:

StokoE wrote:

{TA}FireStorm wrote:

time to find a new game.
http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showpost … stcount=27

Of course mate
I still find it amusing that people still want to "quote" that link where it states that the video was taken in EARLY October. Yet, and I can assure you on this because I was one of the people that agreed to promote him to admin status, he was not an admin on any BF2 servers until he became an admin on Moongamers in NOVEMBER. Now do you see the slight discrepancy there?? Best part about this is that Moongamers didn't have a BF2 ranked server until LATE October anyway....

Nevermind people are going to presume what they want to presume.
I donot understand why some people insist on quoting this link????  STOKOE, ive posted 2x's now that this was false and BF2RS had nothing todo with this, I repeat WE did not deal with this!!!! soooo if 1/2 of his post is untrue then him even having a vid is most likely bollux as well.......
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

After that, Halo 3 (which is apparently going to revolutionize FPS).
dont make me laugh. bungie is a whore, and microsoft is the stripper pole.

besides, DX10 is out next year, and then everything becomes obsolete, again
Xenris
+1|6588|Michigan
close this one down before we burn the server with flaming posts and then no more bf2s lol
Rakasan
+7|6834|California, USA

polarbearz wrote:

. And damn.. I wish you lived closer to me I would really want to see how you match up against me in real life instead of mouthing off behind a faceless computer screen
Let's do it goober, former US Army Infantryman vs teenage punk, should be a good match

edit: Locoloki, yes, bullet catcher, grunt, 11B vs *******, LOL

EDIT: I apologize for referring anyone as Ch*rlie, peace.

Last edited by Rakasan (2006-04-12 00:20:59)

Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6637|Your moms bedroom
US ARMY INFANTRYMAN =  BULLET STOPPER ive heard that somewhere before...
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6838|Cologne, Germany

alright, enough of this please. The forum rules state absolutely clearly that members should never engage in personal attacks.

If you two want to continue this, I suggest you do take it to PM, or meet in a bar on neutral soil and resolve this like men. With a drinking contest, of course...

btw, I know a lot of fat former US Army infantrymen..

I can't believe anyone can get so fired up about stats for some random FPS...

now, let's be friends again, shall we ?

EDIT: Rakasan, any more derogatory comments on bear's ethnic background, and your ass is permabanned. Seriously. Stop.
Gen. Payne
+50|6704|USA
I think EA should've just shut down the stat server for a while when this first reared its ugly head. That way, they could have worked on a patch and not had to reset all these tards.
masterderman
TaNk WhOrE
+1|6633|Charlotte N.C.

Sgt.Davi wrote:

lol

Those stupid fucks, do they never check their leaderboard? Perhaps someone told him that he was a glitcher

This shit with the command thing has gone on long enough, EA need to remove the glitch, give Firestorm his points back, and stop milking us for money
HOOAH i second that
masterderman
TaNk WhOrE
+1|6633|Charlotte N.C.

usmarine2005 wrote:

bob_6012 wrote:

{TA}FireStorm wrote:

time to find a new game.
Yeah but it's still bullshit that ya got wiped man...my sympathy goes out to ya...I mean why would ya jeoprodize your position by stat padding or doing something else that the ROE's forbid...at any rate that sucks and if ya do leave I hope the next game ya find ya have as much sucess with it as battlefield...
Shove your sympathy up your fucking ass.  Why are you slurping a cheater?
where is the proof that he was cheating? personally i think the only way to handle this is to RESET EVERYONE, now before you yell at me, just think about it, there are no REAL people in the top ten, save blazin uk, and sometimes i wonder if he didn't do this gltich, not that i am saying firstorm did, but come on, it would give EA/DICE time to fix the glitch, which to me i don't think they want to so whatever, if they can't get this glitch fixed i doubt people will go for bf2142, because if it has the same stat system or similar, who is to say that there won't be a gltich like this one?
well, that is my word on this matter, o yeh, sorry bout your stats being erased firestorm
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6786|Singapore

Ok Back to mindless rantings about Firestorm.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard