HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5477|Bolingbrook, Illinois
Forgotten Hope 2 Campaign: Normandy 1944
Forgotten Honor is starting up a new campaign for Forgotten Hope 2.2 called Normandy 1944.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forgotten Honor Tournament presents the first campaign playing Forgotten Hope 2.2: Normandy 1944.

https://i28.tinypic.com/2edy2qh.jpg

In previous campaigns we have fought in the deserts of northern Africa, in the hills of Greece and in the towns of Italy. In this campaign we will move to France and fight on the beaches and the lush green countryside of Normandy. From frantic fighting on the beaches and ambushes among hedgerows to large scale engagements between tanks and airplanes.

Throw yourself in the mud for cover, fight through hedgerow after hedgerow, brace for shellshock as the ground around you is pounded by artillery fire and have faith in your company mates when you assault your objective. Every week your team's skills and planning will be tested against an equally determined foe.

When you join this campaign, Forgotten Honor: Normandy 1944, you will experience:

• Forgotten Hope 2 at its best in Normandy
  • 128 players fighting for victory in battles raging over 2 servers at the same time
  • Great new unseen maps not released to the public
  • Coordinated teamplay between infantry, armour and air force
  • An improved and more realistic way of spawning on the battlefield
  • Promotions and rewards for your achievements
  • New friendships with likeminded people from all over the world
  • It is free, and everybody is welcome

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you are interested in joining you can sign up here.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6822|Grapevine, TX
Checkin it out... ty
prototype
+52|6304
this sounds pretty cool

gonna have to check it out

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard