JAyThaRevo
+31|6295|Austria
n1 movie
never got boring 5*
thepilot91
+64|6244|Åland!
as far as i know , hakei is the best player ive ever seen while havings at 150+  both in videos and the friendly with me him and mothy long time ago, so oviously none of you have actually played against/with the guy...
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5407|USA

thepilot91 wrote:

as far as i know , hakei is the best player ive ever seen while havings at 150+  both in videos and the friendly with me him and mothy long time ago, so oviously none of you have actually played against/with the guy...
lol
TehAndroo
Banned
+19|5356

edlT wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

lol
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5758|شمال

fanatic wrote:

pro
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5407|USA
Please don't quote fanny, he and Lancer use reg hacks and should be banned from the internet.
Acme1234
+62|6117|Melbourne, Australia

Hakei wrote:

And AFO/Fray have achieved what?

3 days before you lost by 200+ tickets to x5 on the 10v10 final, fX lost by 4 tickets.

I was main squad leader, on an inf map.

I don't even play inf, and I did a much better job than any of you unskilled inf want-to-be scrubs. I've played competitive BF2 in GA ladders for two years now, and I'm currently playing for a team - hope to see you at some stage.

Also, I lol'd @ macrosations. Who can't click more than twice a second?
AFO/Fray have achieved more than you ever will. 2 GS 10v10 wins, 2nd place in the nGR money comp, have made the GA 10v10 top 4, for the past 5 seasons.

You might be able to trick these bf2s fellows into believing you some kind of decent player, but we both know what your like in the Au section of skill.

I await your next fail TV missile video with macros and staged shots, with your fail apology to the GA community in hope that people will look past what a complete downer you are.
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5407|USA

Acme1234 wrote:

Hakei wrote:

And AFO/Fray have achieved what?

3 days before you lost by 200+ tickets to x5 on the 10v10 final, fX lost by 4 tickets.

I was main squad leader, on an inf map.

I don't even play inf, and I did a much better job than any of you unskilled inf want-to-be scrubs. I've played competitive BF2 in GA ladders for two years now, and I'm currently playing for a team - hope to see you at some stage.

Also, I lol'd @ macrosations. Who can't click more than twice a second?
AFO/Fray have achieved more than you ever will. 2 GS 10v10 wins, 2nd place in the nGR money comp, have made the GA 10v10 top 4, for the past 5 seasons.

You might be able to trick these bf2s fellows into believing you some kind of decent player, but we both know what your like in the Au section of skill.

I await your next fail TV missile video with macros and staged shots, with your fail apology to the GA community in hope that people will look past what a complete downer you are.
Who the fuck cares, it's a video game and a 5 y/o shitty one none the less.
Acme1234
+62|6117|Melbourne, Australia

edlT wrote:

Who the fuck cares, it's a video game and a 5 y/o shitty one none the less.
You do obviously.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard