_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6862|Riva, MD

Lai wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Didn't get to talk to the girl today, she wasn't at school.

But I got all the replacement parts(charger/earhooks) for her Bluetooth headset and it can hold a charge, which is good.

I hope she doesn't suddenly stop paying attention to me like she used to last year.  Then again we were never this close when that happened.  Still, I can't help but be afraid of that.  I guess if I just keep talking to her, that won't happen though.
Please do explain the connection between the girl and Bluetooth to me, because I'd rather have gotten her flowers or something, rather than some geek gear.

On topic, you should move forward, if that doesn't work move on. "Just keep talking" won't make either of you happy in the end, you'll just realise one day you've wasted your time and everything will be really awkward.
She gave me a Bluetooth headset to order new parts for.  And then she's gonna pay me back

I've gotten advice from another girl that I should keep going as I currently am, to work back into where I was before, two years ago when things were still going smooth initially.  I have an event in mind that might be coming up actually that I'd like to take her to, but it all depends on how much closer she starts feeling to me, and of course whether or not the event actually takes place.

Honestly I'd be real surprised if this goes farther than it is, but that's because failure is all I know and all I can anticipate.  Any number of things can suddenly go wrong, like if I talk to her differently or something like that, she finds another guy that she likes better, or I can't tell that she really likes me when she starts to, or I get cold feet with moving forward.

I hate worrying about all of this, that's all I can ever do, I can never be content for more than a day or two before I start overthinking things.  Realistically things are going well, but there's always some random event to fuck me over and then it's all gone again.  Makes me wish that I didn't have the urge for a GF anymore.  It's all instinct though so it can't go away.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5570|Athens, GA
i think you need some weed and some xanax. for real...
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5847|College Park, MD
My girlfriend looks like ellen page O_O
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5570|Athens, GA

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

mine looks like this

https://www.lib.uiowa.edu/hARDIN/MD/pictures22/dermatlas/hand_foot_mouth_1_011216.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5731

ph1shman420 wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

mine looks like this

http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/hARDIN/MD/pict … 011216.jpg
Good old herpes.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6862|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

i was drunk and stupidly made a bet with 4 friends that I could hook up with another good friend's sister.

I'm set to lose a lot of money if I don't follow through but I'm almost certain my friend will declare holy jihad on my life once she finds out.
About the only thing I can recommend is to blame it on the beer and overstate the amount you drank if she confronts you and pray that she has mercy on your soul.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6643

mcgid1 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

i was drunk and stupidly made a bet with 4 friends that I could hook up with another good friend's sister.

I'm set to lose a lot of money if I don't follow through but I'm almost certain my friend will declare holy jihad on my life once she finds out.
About the only thing I can recommend is to blame it on the beer and overstate the amount you drank if she confronts you and pray that she has mercy on your soul.
or hit and then overstate blah blah blah.
i'd say hit it. you can chalk it up to a learning experience, and they can chalk it up to an earning experience.
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5605|Yeah, there :)

Amdi Peter wrote:

Your girlfriend tells you that she thinks she's ugly and fat, what do you reply?

I have told her that I think she is the most beautiful girl in the whole world, and that she isn't fat (she is rather thin), but she has told she don't wanna hear it.

What should I reply?
Go visit a beauty salon and go get some training to lose weight and stop annoying me with this.
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6795

burnzz wrote:

mcgid1 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

or hit and then overstate blah blah blah.
i'd say hit it. you can chalk it up to a learning experience, and they can chalk it up to an earning experience.
About 7 people are now involved in the bet.

My friend will get over it. Why can't she just be happy for me?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,813|6251|eXtreme to the maX
You guys are so dumb, explain it to your friend and her sister, agree to split the money, profit.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Lai
+186|6297

Dilbert_X wrote:

You guys are so dumb, explain it to your friend and her sister, agree to split the money, profit.
That is epic. You don't even have to actualy hook up, if she plays her part well.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6666|Austin, Texas

Dilbert_X wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Clue her in and give her halfsies

epic win?
last page
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5847|College Park, MD

Lai wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

That is epic. You don't even have to actualy hook up, if she plays her part well.
very good idea tbh

DO IT FAGGOT
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
..teddy..jimmy why waste time betting on it? just f'n do it
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6795

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

..teddy..jimmy why waste time betting on it? just f'n do it
Then I get the money and the chick dude...There's currently over $150 in the pot

LittleBitchy wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

Your girlfriend tells you that she thinks she's ugly and fat, what do you reply?

I have told her that I think she is the most beautiful girl in the whole world, and that she isn't fat (she is rather thin), but she has told she don't wanna hear it.

What should I reply?
Go visit a beauty salon and go get some training to lose weight and stop annoying me with this.
say this
"Now I know you're not a natural beauty, but I think with the right clothes and the right look you could be very striking."-quote from eastbound and down
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5570|Athens, GA
youre fucking out kim
you're fucking out! im fucking in! ;D
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5570|Athens, GA
ive watched that shit 3 times now lol. so good

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

LittleBitchy wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

What should I reply?
say this
"Now I know you're not a natural beauty, but I think with the right clothes and the right look you could be very striking."-quote from eastbound and down
What did I tell you, put something nice on. You look like a busted Daytona stripper.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6767|London, England
Tell her you wouldn't even be going out with her if she actually was fat and ugly, I swear I posted that before, maybe not, but do it anyway
Lai
+186|6297

Mekstizzle wrote:

Tell her you wouldn't even be going out with her if she actually was fat and ugly, I swear I posted that before, maybe not, but do it anyway
And if she doesn't buy that,.. well that says more about you than about her
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5572|Dublin, Ireland
To go or not to go...

>rush.Irishpride: You there?
>rush.sii : just about
>rush.Irishpride: Right
>rush.Irishpride: My GF k
>rush.Irishpride: I want to go out with her tonight
>rush.Irishpride: We decided were going cinema k
>rush.Irishpride: but now I feel like shit
>rush.Irishpride: I think I got a fl
>rush.Irishpride: flu
>rush.Irishpride: like reallyl bad
>rush.Irishpride: go or not go
>rush.sii : easiest option would be to raincheck tonight and do something tomorrow
>rush.sii : and do something cheesy to make up for it
>rush.Irishpride: But I'll feel worse tommorow
>rush.sii : o ye
>rush.Irishpride: I know I will
>rush.Irishpride: Ill just go and tell her I cant kiss her cause I feel kinda ill
>rush.sii : yeah just say you're ill
>rush.sii : dont say you got flu
>rush.sii : then if you raincheck again this weekend she iwll know you're ill
>rush.Irishpride: I'm meant to be going to her aunties tommorow to 'help' her babysit
>rush.Irishpride: tommorow night
>rush.sii : lol jesus the amount of times ive heard that line
>rush.sii : helping a girl babysit
>rush.Irishpride: lol
>rush.Irishpride: id say its epic win
>rush.Irishpride: but cant kiss her
>rush.Irishpride: really dont want her 2 get sick like
>rush.sii : lol that means sex dude
>rush.sii : if it doesnt then i dont know what does
>rush.Irishpride: It doesnt
>rush.Irishpride: I wont let her anyway haha
>rush.sii : lol