Ioan92
+337|5722

Oisín<3 wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Finray wrote:

First off, awesome movie.

Nice graphics/contrast.
Good shooting/piloting, even if you did hit a telegraph pole at 1:26
Any chance of getting the loc files from the second song?
Also did you fly at F10 view or did you just do that on battlerecorder? Because I can't fly anything other than cockpit view. I liek mah hudz.
Obviously Battlerecorder.
Fucking lolled, exit the BF2 section immediately.

For your sake.
Sorry, I didn't know that people take the time to fly in an obnoxious view to "impress" normal people players in a 5 year old game.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5995

Acme1234 wrote:

Wasn't that a bad video, just a bit boring seeing the same kind of shots.
That's because you've never used a chopper and you can't appreciate the skill taken in each shot. When someone posts a hang back sniping video, then you can comment.
TehAndroo
Banned
+19|5347

Ioan92 wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Obviously Battlerecorder.
Fucking lolled, exit the BF2 section immediately.

For your sake.
Sorry, I didn't know that people take the time to fly in an obnoxious view to "impress" normal people players in a 5 year old game.
Nah, it gives you a much better view.

Hiding behind the cisterns, trees, maneuvering, etc.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6463|cuntshitlake

Ioan92 wrote:

Yeah that gods compared to you part was really annoying.
Why? Because you're bad at BF2?

Ioan92 wrote:

Every above decent pilot flies in 3rdperson because the view is 10x better
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Hakei
Banned
+295|5995

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Probably because it's a poor statement, referring to people as "gods" in a computer game is at the very least slightly facepalm.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6463|cuntshitlake

Hakei wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Probably because it's a poor statement, referring to people as "gods" in a computer game is at the very least slightly facepalm.
True but my statement is still not void.
Ioan92
+337|5722

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Every above decent pilot flies in 3rdperson because the view is 10x better
No, because its arrogant. I honestly don't give a shit about my "skill" in games, there are things far more important to master than games.
Hakei
Banned
+295|5995

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Hakei wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

It doesn't matter if your statement is wrong or right, you're using non sequitur reasoning to prove a point, very poor technique and a fallacy many own.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6463|cuntshitlake

Hakei wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Hakei wrote:

It doesn't matter if your statement is wrong or right, you're using non sequitur reasoning to prove a point, very poor technique and a fallacy many own.
Oh I was not putting Ioan down, especially not based on skills at BF2. I'm cool with him. I was merely sarcastic about some posts in this thread.
Ioan92
+337|5722

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Hakei wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Oh I was not putting Ioan down, especially not based on skills at BF2. I'm cool with him. I was merely sarcastic about some posts in this thread.
Sarcasm doesn't work on the internet!

Acme1234
+62|6109|Melbourne, Australia

Hakei wrote:

Acme1234 wrote:

That's because you've never used a chopper and you can't appreciate the skill taken in each shot. When someone posts a hang back sniping video, then you can comment.
ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, your so bad at trolling it embarrasses me. But this vide is like, 20+ times better than your one. But thats okay, we all know your still best in Oz, in your own little world.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5426|Dublin, Ireland

Acme1234 wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Acme1234 wrote:

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, your so bad at trolling it embarrasses me. But this vide is like, 20+ times better than your one. But thats okay, we all know your still best in Oz, in your own little world.
I've found Hak to be extremely skilled at nearly all aspects of BF2.

What do you do? Sit on 24/7 Karkand infantry and still manage to be averagely skilled, right...
Ioan92
+337|5722

Oisín<3 wrote:

Acme1234 wrote:

Hakei wrote:

What do you do? Sit on 24/7 Karkand infantry and still manage to be averagely skilled, right...
As long as he is having fun why the fuck should he care..

Last edited by Ioan92 (2009-09-14 06:10:36)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
I only watched like 45 seconds of that video before I realized it was the same shit being played over and over again. Idk, too boring.
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6633|England

12/f/taiwan wrote:

I only watched like 45 seconds of that video before I realized it was the same shit being played over and over again. Idk, too boring.
Ioan92
+337|5722

-=]DeatH1337[=- wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Acme1234
+62|6109|Melbourne, Australia

Oisín<3 wrote:

Hahahhahahahaha, then you really have the eye for talent then m8. I'll put it this way for you, Hakai has never achieved anything in a competitive manner. He has never played any high up competitive ladder matches. All his videos and skills are based off pubbing on Gamearena servers. The only thing he has ever been good at is whoring jets and choppers on stacked pub severs with no skilled opposition. This has led him to the delusional thoughts that he is actually good at BF2. He claims to have been playing it since release, but has almost no infantry skills at all, and has only appeared and claimed his leetness for choppers within the past 12 months or so. He blatantly uses macros for tv missiles and so forth, and desperate seeks recognition that he is the best at choppers/jets, by often making comments that he is undefeatable, best in Aus, and sometimes best in the World. He's one of those players who will tk anyone for a jet or chopper because he thinks no one else deserves them but him, and has been banned many times for this.

Think about a similar player in your community, and imagine me stating that guy is good.

Last edited by Acme1234 (2009-09-15 22:46:34)

RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5455
nerdrage lol
Ioan92
+337|5722

Acme1234 wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

Hahahhahahahaha, then you really have the eye for talent then m8. I'll put it this way for you, Hakai has never achieved anything in a competitive manner. He has never played any high up competitive ladder matches. All his videos and skills are based off pubbing on Gamearena servers. The only thing he has ever been good at is whoring jets and choppers on stacked pub severs with no skilled opposition. This has led him to the delusional thoughts that he is actually good at BF2. He claims to have been playing it since release, but has almost no infantry skills at all, and has only appeared and claimed his leetness for choppers within the past 12 months or so. He blatantly uses macros for tv missiles and so forth, and desperate seeks recognition that he is the best at choppers/jets, by often making comments that he is undefeatable, best in Aus, and sometimes best in the World. He's one of those players who will tk anyone for a jet or chopper because he thinks no one else deserves them but him, and has been banned many times for this.

Think about a similar player in your community, and imagine me stating that guy is good.
sounds like tossin<3
Hakei
Banned
+295|5995

Acme1234 wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

And AFO/Fray have achieved what?

3 days before you lost by 200+ tickets to x5 on the 10v10 final, fX lost by 4 tickets.

I was main squad leader, on an inf map.

I don't even play inf, and I did a much better job than any of you unskilled inf want-to-be scrubs. I've played competitive BF2 in GA ladders for two years now, and I'm currently playing for a team - hope to see you at some stage.

Also, I lol'd @ macrosations. Who can't click more than twice a second?
Spectre*
envision, v4|, [cMc]
+5|5349|Atlanta, Georgia
Lol, i think its funny how you can say that he has no recognition or achieved anything, when you yourself no ones heard of outside of these forums,  your comments on the video irritated me for that reason .  You can't talk about any competition when you have not played in any worthwhile leagues yourself.  To me it seems Hakei is probably a good player because he is able to recognize the level of the video.  Anyways, this game is dead I don't need to waste time explaining to you how bad you are Acme..  It's like elitemafia up there, he talks shit, but has only played BF2CC, which does not exactly have a decent standard, and can only whore jets, and fly a chopper in public servers, and nothing else.  Lol, and for the Karma, you don't know me very well

Ok thats better...

Last edited by Spectre* (2009-09-16 17:12:13)

HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5484|Bolingbrook, Illinois

Spectre* wrote:

Lol, i think its funny how you can say that he has no recognition or achieved anything, when you yourself no ones heard of outside of these forums,  your comments on the video irritated me for that reason .  You can't talk about any competition when you have not played in any worthwhile leagues yourself.  To me it seems Hakei is probably a good player because he is able to recognize the level of the video.  Anyways, this game is dead I don't need to waste time explaining to you how bad you are Acme..  It's like elitemafia up there, he talks shit, but has only played BF2CC, which does not exactly have a decent standard, and can only whore jets, and fly a chopper in public servers, and nothing else.  Lol, and for the Karma, batman its too bad you were still Mini God in TA when the game was actually active, explains why after all this time you still don't where I've played.
Spec

'tis be EBO
Ioan92
+337|5722

Spectre* wrote:

Lol, i think its funny how you can say that he has no recognition or achieved anything, when you yourself no ones heard of outside of these forums,  your comments on the video irritated me for that reason .  You can't talk about any competition when you have not played in any worthwhile leagues yourself.  To me it seems Hakei is probably a good player because he is able to recognize the level of the video.  Anyways, this game is dead I don't need to waste time explaining to you how bad you are Acme..  It's like elitemafia up there, he talks shit, but has only played BF2CC, which does not exactly have a decent standard, and can only whore jets, and fly a chopper in public servers, and nothing else.  Lol, and for the Karma, you don't know me very well

Ok thats better...
Get out.
TehAndroo
Banned
+19|5347

HaiBai wrote:

Spectre* wrote:

Lol, i think its funny how you can say that he has no recognition or achieved anything, when you yourself no ones heard of outside of these forums,  your comments on the video irritated me for that reason .  You can't talk about any competition when you have not played in any worthwhile leagues yourself.  To me it seems Hakei is probably a good player because he is able to recognize the level of the video.  Anyways, this game is dead I don't need to waste time explaining to you how bad you are Acme..  It's like elitemafia up there, he talks shit, but has only played BF2CC, which does not exactly have a decent standard, and can only whore jets, and fly a chopper in public servers, and nothing else.  Lol, and for the Karma, batman its too bad you were still Mini God in TA when the game was actually active, explains why after all this time you still don't where I've played.
Spec

'tis be EBO
Wtf.

From CMx back in the day?
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6200
hahahaha loled at your post oisi ;X

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard