Computer_Guy
+54|6702
If you dont know how to be a team in chopper, stay out.

Now i days it seems like i get pilot or gunners who:
  Hover too close to the ground so i cant shoot the t.v. and make us vulnerable to othe heli's
  never line me up for a shoot
  try and get the kill themselves risking our lives
  cant fly for shit
  never move around and sit there while an AA is locked on us  cant shoot a tv
  never get the hint that there lined up for a tv shot
  dont have or use voip
  don't listen to me spotting, Enemy Chopper Spotted!
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6757
A little movement to the complain section needed please.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

Ummm..... Honestly I agree with what you said, but how is it "your" chopper?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6752|The United Center
i dont think he means his chopper as in only his chopper.  i agree with what hes saying though.  when i pilot the choppers, i give my gunners a chance.  i line them up for a couple of easy ground shots...but if they dont even bother firing the TV missile, then i say fuck it and i do everything myself.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6700|Howell, Mi USA

ThomasMorgan wrote:

i dont think he means his chopper as in only his chopper.  i agree with what hes saying though.  when i pilot the choppers, i give my gunners a chance.  i line them up for a couple of easy ground shots...but if they dont even bother firing the TV missile, then i say fuck it and i do everything myself.
I do the same. on the rare chance i get the helo off the ground without being tk'ed for it. anyway ill let my gunner take kills first b4 i use missles. I had a dude on iron gator the other night, i hovered perfactly still over about 15 guys on the deck and he could not hit a single one of them, and i still gave him chances. also i had another guy who was shooting the enemy helo with TV's constantly and totally pwning. Some people got it n some don't.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6757

Cbass wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I do the same. on the rare chance i get the helo off the ground without being tk'ed for it. anyway ill let my gunner take kills first b4 i use missles. I had a dude on iron gator the other night, i hovered perfactly still over about 15 guys on the deck and he could not hit a single one of them, and i still gave him chances. also i had another guy who was shooting the enemy helo with TV's constantly and totally pwning. Some people got it n some don't.
Graphics card + your max view distance mean a lot.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

Cbass wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Graphics card + your max view distance mean a lot.
Got that right.  I got a new graphics card about a month ago and I could not beleive what I have not been seeing.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6700|Howell, Mi USA
i should hope people would have their clip distance more then 10ft. I've got mine maxed for just that reason.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6752|The United Center
yeah, really.  youre better off running 100% view distance but with low settings than 20% distance with medium settings.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6651
yeah I agree its not ur choper
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6693|Pennsylvania - Hershey!

ThomasMorgan wrote:

yeah, really.  youre better off running 100% view distance but with low settings than 20% distance with medium settings.
I totally agree
jord
+2,382|6684|The North, beyond the wall.
Isn't it everyone right to the chopper?From private to colernal everyone payed the money.
jimbo21
+11|6657

Computer_Guy wrote:

Hover too close to the ground so i cant shoot the t.v. and make us vulnerable to othe heli's
  cant fly for shit
  dont have or use voip
were you always good in the chopper or did you have to learn at some piont??????
arnica
+18|6685|Sydney
User comon sense .. if you feel your life is in danger .. get the fuck out of the chopper .... ffs!!!
Computer_Guy
+54|6702

jimbo21 wrote:

Computer_Guy wrote:

cant fly for shit
  dont have or use voip
were you always good in the chopper or did you have to learn at some piont??????
I was always good. I learned in Battlefield Vietnam.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6652
Thers already a better thread entitled stay the fuck out of my heli. And your stats suck mister original thread poster.
MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6728

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

Ehm, this IS the complain section

@ Ajax the Great: your stats are not brilliant either, so why bother saying that to the original poster ?
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6652

MajorHoulahan_MASH wrote:

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

@ Ajax the Great: your stats are not brilliant either, so why bother saying that to the original poster ?
I would destroy you any day of the week and anyone else who wants to challenge me kid. Also a K/D ratio of 3 is pretty good but w/e.

1.) I am a pilot. Notice how I have more driver ability assits than kills. I may go 2-2 kills in a round while my gunner goes 80-2. That happens a lot btw.

2.) My stats weren't achieved all before 1.2 like many supposed experts are. I'd say half my hours were before 1.2. That also includes the learning curve of flying. Had I started over it would be a lot higher.

3.) I can fly just as good as any pilot of BF2. I know exactly how the thing handles. If I had a nickle for every gunner who told me I was the best pilot they ever flew with I would have nickles out the ass.

4.) Fuck you. You don't know shit. Don't flame me without knowing the facts.

Last edited by Ajax_the_Great1 (2006-04-12 09:28:23)

Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6757

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

Yes, now this is. But it wasn't lol.
jord

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

I would destroy you any day of the week and anyone else who wants to challenge me kid. Also a K/D ratio of 3 is pretty good but w/e.

1.) I am a pilot. Notice how I have more driver ability assits than kills. I may go 2-2 kills in a round while my gunner goes 80-2. That happens a lot btw.

2.) My stats weren't achieved all before 1.2 like many supposed experts are. I'd say half my hours were before 1.2. That also includes the learning curve of flying. Had I started over it would be a lot higher.

3.) I can fly just as good as any pilot of BF2. I know exactly how the thing handles. If I had a nickle for every gunner who told me I was the best pilot they ever flew with I would nickles out the ass.

I wish i had a pilot like you.One that doesn't spam bail out then doesnt line my up for any tv huided shots.

XFIRE?
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6652
I believe I have an xfire link next to my name.
MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6728

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

1. Maybe you are a kid indeed, because I would not use such language on this or any forum ever.

2. its good you got up a defensive post here in reaction to mine, so maybe you think again before you start flaming someone over something as virtual as  stats.

3. It certainly would have been wiser  if  I waited  to see if  the original poster himself would react on your  verbal attack on him, after all  I (did)  have no quarrel with you.

4.  try not to curse in public,  it will only reflect on yourself.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by MajorHoulahan_MASH (2006-04-12 13:02:00)

Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6652

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

4.  try not to curse in public,  it will only reflect on yourself.

Have a nice day.
The original posters stats do not suck. However I don't think they are justified for someone making this kind of thread.

1.) Insult something someone takes pride in and you can expect swearing. That is all.
jord
So know people are against swearing?WOW!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard