HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5455|Bolingbrook, Illinois

ghettoperson wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I'll be sure to do that, irrelevant forumite.
lmao. you think you're superior to another forum member? You have no more rights than anyone apart from mods/admins on this forum. How cringe worthy you are.
I consider myself superior to someone who can only be bothered to post "go away fag", yes. The reason I called him irrelevant would be because I've seen his posts maybe a handful of times. As for the rest, I've no idea where you've got the impression I think I have more 'rights' than everyone else.
+1, I completely agree, you flaming Irish contributes a lot more to the topic then 'go away fag'.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5397|Dublin, Ireland

Adams_BJ wrote:

justice wrote:

Lel, why's everyone attacking Ghetto?
Irish is insecure and feels as though he should point out ghetto's hawtness to make him self feel better. Sad really

Everyone else jumped on the bandwagon.
I'm not insecure.

I'm actually very confident.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6620

HaiBai wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

lmao. you think you're superior to another forum member? You have no more rights than anyone apart from mods/admins on this forum. How cringe worthy you are.
I consider myself superior to someone who can only be bothered to post "go away fag", yes. The reason I called him irrelevant would be because I've seen his posts maybe a handful of times. As for the rest, I've no idea where you've got the impression I think I have more 'rights' than everyone else.
+1, I completely agree, you flaming Irish contributes a lot more to the topic then 'go away fag'.
You didn't +1 me you liar.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5455|Bolingbrook, Illinois

ghettoperson wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

You didn't +1 me you liar.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441
guys you're missing my original post.

it's of utmost importance to the entire concurrent discussion
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6603

lmao
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6598|UK

CammRobb wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

Haha, it's very mainstream but they do talk about very interesting topics that appeal to people of my age (~18)...

How to save money at college, festivals, sex, abortion, relationships, clubs ect...
Very much like Radio 1 on a sunday night.
Heh, that's what I was thinking.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5397|Dublin, Ireland
oh hai spin rox my sox,.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard