blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5779|Croatia
# Why men have better friends than women

Scenario 1: Woman returns home in the morning after a wild night out.Upon the question of her husband where has she been,she calmly replies:
"Oh I slept over at my friend's house"
Of course husband will call 10 of her girlfriends and every single one of them will reply:"No,she didn't stay here,I can tell you that."

Scenario 2:Man returns home in the morning after a wild night out.Upon the question where has he been,he will calmly reply:
"Oh I slept over at my friend's house"
Of course his wife will call 10 of his male friends and ask them if he indeed spent the night over at their house.
-8 of his friends will confirm
-2 will still claim he's still there

#

Female version:

Woman 1:"Oh I see you've been at hairdresser's!You hair looks amazing!"
Woman 2:"You think so?I don't know,when I looked myself in the mirror I wasn't quite satisfied.Don't you think it looks quite messy?"
Woman1:"NOT AT ALL!I think it looks perfect.I wish I could have a haircut like yours ,but my face is too wide.You see,I have this problem:I can't wear most of the modern hair styles"
Woman 2:"You don't know what you're talking about!I think your face is very symmetrical and you could wear anything you like.I'm sure that new Rihanna look would fit perfectly on you.I wanted to get that haircut,but it would just emphasize my long neck"
Woman 1:"What?Now your exagurating.I would give anything to have a neck as long as your's.Think about how unsatisfied you'd be if you'd had arms fat as mine."
Woman 2:"You must be joking!Do you know how many women would kill to have arms as yours?!Just look at my arms,I could never wear a tanktop!"

Male version:

Man 1:"You got haircut?"
Man 2:"Yep!"

Last edited by blah (2009-04-14 05:50:29)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6681

What’s the difference between peanut butter and jam?

…you can’t peanut butter your dick up someone’s ass.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6681

Ooooh and a good one to fuel all this North/South racism in the UK:

One day in the Kingdom of Heaven , God went missing for six days..
Eventually, Archangel Michael found him on the seventh day resting. He enquired of God, 'Where have you been?'

God pointed downwards through the clouds.
Archangel Michael looked puzzled and said, 'What is it?'

'It's a planet,' replied God, 'and I've put LIFE on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a great place of balance.'

'Balance?' inquired Michael, still confused.

God explained, pointing down to different parts of the Earth,

'For example, North America will be a place of great opportunity and wealth, while South America is going to be poor; the Middle East over there will be a hot spot, and Russia will be a cold spot. Over there I've placed a continent of white people and over there is a continent of black people.'

God continued, pointing to the different countries.

This one will be extremely hot and arid while this one will be very cold and covered in ice..'

The Archangel , impressed by God's work, then pointed to another area of land and asked, 'What's that?'

'Ah,' said God. That's the South of England , the most glorious place on earth. There are beautiful people, Five Premiership football teams in London alone, and many impressive places; it is the home of the world's finest theatres, musicians, writers, thinkers, explorers and politicians. The people from the South of England are going to be modest, intelligent and rich and they're going to be found travelling the world. They'll be extremely sociable, intelligent and high-achieving, and they will be known throughout the world as speakers of truth..'

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration but then proclaimed, 'What about balance God, you said there will be BALANCE!'

God replied very wisely, 'Wait till you see the bunch of tossers I'm sending up North !
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5779|Croatia
There was a car accident in which one car fell down the cliff,only one little girl survived.
She finally managed to climb up the cliff all scratched and bruised,and find the road so she hitchhiked.
After some time one car pulled by and older man walked out.
-"What happened,little girl?"-the man asked
Little girl replies:-"We had a car accident and fell off the cliff.While my mom was trapped in the burning car my dad tried to get her out by breaking the door with an axe,but he missed and hit himself in the leg and bled out to death,so I'm the only one who survived."
   The man whips out his dick:
-"Not your lucky day,is it?"

Paddy hated his wife's cat so one day he kidnapped the cat and drove her to the nearby park.When he got home the same cat was already there.
He tried that the other day,but he drove her the other end of the town,When he got home,he saw the cat lying on the couch.
Next day he drove the cat out of town in the next city into the woods and left her there.
While he was driving back home he got lost so he called back home:
Wife:"Hello?"
Paddy:"Yea,it's me,listen,is the cat there?"
Wife:"Yes,why?"
Paddy:"Let me talk to her.."

Last edited by blah (2009-04-22 10:36:40)

Kez
+778|5735|London, UK
[23:24] Kez: whats the difference between batman and a black man
[23:24] Kez: batman can go without robin
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5779|Croatia

Kptk92 wrote:

[23:24] Kez: whats the difference between batman and a black man
[23:24] Kez: batman can go without robin
OH LAWD
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5779|Croatia
What is faster than a black guy running away with stolen TV?
-His son with a stolen DVD player
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6705|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Whats Red and White and comes out at night?

A Sanitary Owl
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6443|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
A patient goes to see his doctor. Doctor tells him, well I have bad news and worse news. Patient asks his doctor, whats the bad news? Doctor answers him: The bad news is that you have 24 hours to live. Worse news is I forgot to call you yesterday.

A captain was sailing his ship when a cry came down from the crow's nest: "Enemy ship off the port side and closing!" The captain turned the ship to face this foe, calling out to his men "Man your battle stations boys, we have a fight on our hands! Officer! Bring me my red shirt!" The ships clash and battle ensues. Hours later the crew rise victorious, not a single hand lost. The officer approaches the captain and asks him a question: "Sir, when we spotted the enemy ship, you requested your red shirt. What makes it so special?" The captain looks at him and says "I wore this shirt so that if I were wounded, the stains of blood would not show, and your courage would not falter." Two days later, a cry came from the crow's nest once again "Twenty enemy ships approaching captain!" The captain did an about face and yelled "Bring me my brown pants!"
Kez
+778|5735|London, UK
Why can't penguins fly?

They can't afford plane tickets.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6694|Groningen, The Netherlands

Kptk92 wrote:

Why can't penguins fly?

They can't afford plane tickets.
zomfg xD
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5965|United States
Why was Jimmy constantly drunk on his transatlantic cruise?

Because his cabin was on the port side.
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6588|Kent, UK
Why does Noddy wear a big hat?

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Because he's a cunt.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6413|the land of bourbon
ok, so the prime minister of russia has the leader of zimbabwe over for dinner.  the two have a great time, and indulge a bit in drinks until they are pretty messed up.  so the russian prime minister says, "hey, you want to play a game of chance?"  the zimbabwe president agrees, and they go off together in a back room.  the russian PM pulls out a revolver and says, "im going to put one bullet in the chamber.  spin it and point the gun at your head, and pull the trigger.  it's called russian roulette."  so they both take a couple turns, pulling the trigger, and avoiding a messy fate.  they wish each other well and the zimbabwe president goes home.

the following year, the russian PM goes to zimbabwe to visit his good friend, the president.  they again have a great dinner, and get really smashed.  so the zimbabwe president pulls aside the russian PM and asks if he wants to play a game of chance.  he agrees, and the zimbabwe pres take him out back to a secluded hut.  they go in the hut, and there are six beautiful women, on their knees, naked and waiting.  the zimbabwe pres says, "ok, pick one of the girls, and go up to her.  unzip your pants, and she will give you a fantastic blowjob."  the russian pm says, "really?  that's it?"  the zimbabwe pres says, "yes, choose your girl."  the russian PM is a bit confused and asks, "ok, sounds great!  but i thought this was a game of chance?"  the zimbabwe pres says, "oh it is all right.  choose wisely, because one of the girls is a cannibal."

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
SplinterStrike
Roamer
Two hunters are coming back from the forest. First hunter says "Hey man, I bet I could see your house from here with my new scope" The man puts up his scope and says to the second "I got some bad news for you buddy, your wife's cheating on you." Second hunter tells him "You shoot that bitch in the head, and then shoot that guy's privates off." First guy looks at him and says "Hell man, I can do that in one shot!"
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6413|the land of bourbon
what did the egg say to the pot of boiling water?

it might take me a while to get hard, i just got laid by that chick over there.

lol
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Jean_Peste_tu?
Yes I Do
+44|6651|Auteuil, Laval
A woman goes to work...

She's driving about 20kph over the limit.
On the other side of the bridge, a cop is awaiting her, radar ready in his hands.
The cops pulls her over.

-Cops :  On a rush Ma'am?

-Lady :  I'm late to work.

-Cops : Ah!, What do you do for living?

-Lady :  I'm a rectum adjuster.

-Cops :  WHAT ? ? ?  Rectum adjuster ?  What's that ?

-Lady :  Well, I start by inserting one finger, then a second one, a third & a 4th one & then the thumb goes in also.  Slowly, the entire hand penetrates.  I move from left to right gently, I make circle movements to eventually insert the other hand.  And then VERY VERY slow, I stretch it, I stretch it, more and more until it reaches 6 feet.

-Cops :  And what do you do with a 6 feet asshole?

-Lady :  We give him a radar & we park him on the other side of the bridge!

Ticket: $150
Court fee: $75
Seeing the face of the cops : Priceless
For the rest there's Mastercard.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
I got this from scrolling on Bash.org, laughed my ass off XD

SeanieG123: So the other day i was hangin out with some friends and i told them about this dream i had.
SeanieG123: It was a weird dream, and they all agreed and told me there was something wrong with me.
SeanieG123: Anyway, so then my black friend, brandyn, looks at me funny.
SeanieG123: So jokingly, I say to him, "what's wrong? don't you dream when you sleep?"
SeanieG123: He looks at me dead in the eye and says, "hell naw! last nigga who had a dream got shot!"
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6773|OctoLand
A teary eyed Hydrogen walks into a bar.

The bartender says "Hey buddy, why are you so upset?"

The crying atom says "I lost my electron."

The bartender says "Are you sure?"

The atom says "I'm Positive."
I know fucking karate
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6705|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
My dog does a somersault every time Swansea score, sometimes two.  Depends on how hard I kick him
ghettoperson
+1,943|6681

They say Rihanna has been dating several Mets players. They go on to say that she feels safe with them because they can't beat anybody.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6771|Comber, Northern Ireland
i rang the rape advice helpline yesterday, i said i've got her in the boot, what next?
Tr0n.
+7|6010|Seattle/Ellensburg, WA
Whats Al Quaida's favorite football team?

the new york jets

david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6771|Comber, Northern Ireland

Tr0n. wrote:

the new york jets

ban

Last edited by david363 (2009-09-02 00:41:15)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6529

david363 wrote:

Tr0n. wrote:

the new york jets

ban

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard