Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6493|Sydney, Australia
Don't jump onto a public server when you have just changed a mouse or changed your sensitivity, you will kick yourself for being so ignorant of your practiced motor responses.
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5793|sweden

Mint Sauce wrote:

Lastly, if you want to learn how to handle yourself, jump on the WAIB-dke server, or Patria, it's good practice.
or don't.
only allowing medics and spamming grenades you don't give you what you need for public. people live on killing 2 people and hoping to get revived on those servers.
i switched to engineer for lelz and one-shotted people left and right. got kicked cause it didn't fit their leet bubble.

and don't think people doesn't hack/exploit just cause it's unranked. one dude was shooting people from beyond the fog limit with a mounted mg, the fucking nerd.

Last edited by hiberNative (2008-07-06 04:53:40)

FredieDuckie
+2|5829|H-town

Wallpaper wrote:

-99.5% of snipers dont know they have a rifle or pistol
-Never take someones tank while theyre repairing it
~Unless it is enemy engineer than I find it much more effective to take there tank and kill them while they attempt to repair it.
~Don't fire the Stinger's on a BlackHawk unnecessarily. It's annoying and it tells everyone you are there.
~Don't stick your rifle outside of windows or over the edge of buildings. It makes it obvious that you are there.(caught so many noob snipers like that)
~Enemy Armour coming...I have found it effective to flash bang him then C4 him or AT when he is blind.
~Don't just sit in stationary AA use it only when it is needed.
~Tow's can take down choppers. Just need a little luck.
~When reparing friendly or own armour or vehicles or assets be aware of your surroundings and don't stand still...think that there is always an enemy sniper with his crosshairs trained on you.
~Claymores can be used when attacking an enemy flag. Place them in paths that the enemy would most likely take when trying to defend it...And hide them.
~Snipers don't be afraid to attack a flag...u got a powerful rifle, nades, claymores, pistol, and knife...Take advantage of them.
~If respawning evaluate the situation and pick the kit that best fits the needs.
~If your SL dies make it your priority to revive him if at all possible.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6641|can

FredieDuckie wrote:

If respawning evaluate the situation and pick the kit that best fits the needs.
Basically :
90% of the time = Medic
If there's a tank = AT

k.
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6492

Mint Sauce wrote:

Lastly, if you want to learn how to handle yourself, jump on the WAIB-dke server, or Patria, it's good practice.
That's a bad idea IMO. You don't learn how to handle yourself on WAIB. If you want to get better  try ESL gathers, find a small team with around the same skill and play with them, you'll all get better together and trust me it's a lot more fun then playing WAIB.

WAIB is for time passing - not for improving skill. If you're only into public  medic/karkand then yeah, WAIB might help you but it wont help you anywhere else in BF2.
FredieDuckie
+2|5829|H-town

TrashBlinD wrote:

FredieDuckie wrote:

If respawning evaluate the situation and pick the kit that best fits the needs.
Basically :
90% of the time = Medic
If there's a tank = AT

k.
Yeah...but like there is people in a Karkand IO Server as anti tank...that doesn't make sense...And in some cases I was in a squad and people would continue to spawn medic when we facing down the barrel of two tanks.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6147|San Antonio, Texas

FredieDuckie wrote:

Yeah...but like there is people in a Karkand IO Server as anti tank...that doesn't make sense...And in some cases I was in a squad and people would continue to spawn medic when we facing down the barrel of two tanks.
I have to say, the DAO-12 combined with a one-hit kill splash rocket is a good combo for the medics in your face.

Last edited by Cyrax-Sektor (2008-07-06 15:03:16)

Wallpaper
+303|5993|The pool

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

FredieDuckie wrote:

I have to say, the DAO-12 combined with a one-hit kill splash rocket is a good combo for the medics in your face.
Yup. AT is one of the best kits to use in IO

Also:

-Unless you get good hitreg, often your AT rockets will go through your enemys chest... Aim for the feet
-When reloading your DAO or M11-87 you run into an enemy, quickly switch to a different weapon and then back again to the shotgun, youll be able to stop the reloading and shoot them
-PP-19 and MP5 are better than you might think
-Rockets are perfect for long range
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6158|Dublin
Play I.O with geomraties on low, as you can see the people behind some objects before you see the object(the beds that the trees are in in karkand, the random walls for cover on main st karkand)

Music always helps long rounds of owning mindless smurfs.

continualy change views in all vechicles.

Dont be a n00b.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6271
Use numbers to browse through your weapons.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6326|Australia

Wallpaper wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

FredieDuckie wrote:

Yup. AT is one of the best kits to use in IO

Also:

-Unless you get good hitreg, often your AT rockets will go through your enemys chest... Aim for the feet
-When reloading your DAO or M11-87 you run into an enemy, quickly switch to a different weapon and then back again to the shotgun, youll be able to stop the reloading and shoot them
-PP-19 and MP5 are better than you might think
-Rockets are perfect for long range
QFTMFT
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6522|the Netherlands
Commanders can make a difference , FTW
Snipe a target more then 1 and he will become a sniper after the next time you hit them
Patches almost totally wrecked this game ... day 1 was AWESOME !!!
Some scopes really SUCK !
I'm FLYING !!after 2 G%^&** damn years the Noobs left the runway ...  Wooo an Apache ...GET TO THA CHOPPA !!!
Fushe Pass & Kubra Dam(n) ive spotted Enemy Snipers !!!! heheh (GREAT MAPS !!!)
Server rules !! i like em like this :" Welcome to bla bla bla server , Have Fun , Fighting Commander Allowed ,No TK".
Claymores, M206 nadelaunchers and nades .. ARE ALL PART THE GAME !!!!!! , Karkand YEAH !!!
Project Reallity
Next Rank: Colonel
90.21%
Score: 135,311 of 150,000. At your historical rate, you should earn 14,689 in 165 days (or 147:13:11 straight).

Gone too long , Welcome to Duty ! So much more to say about it .... Goodgame
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51
Well basically, just learn the game. Learn the moves oh and above all think logically Pretty much applies to any FPS.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6462|cuntshitlake

Anyone can aim, learning the movement and positioning yourself appropriately for different situations are the key factors in getting decent / good in BF2.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
thepilot91
+64|6235|Åland!
bf2 was so much more fun when everyone were newbs

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard