eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6249|S.A. Australia
I've never really found the need to use a mirror for shaving, I've always just done it by feel...probably weird but I dunno, it's never been an issue.
Serious Flex
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5993|Blue Mountain State
4 minutes tops. hair, armpits, asshole, crotch, and teeth.
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
what9k
I can't get laid in Germany.
+34|5392|Sheffield
Long showers win. I normally just stand there half asleep like "bluh"

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

You brush your teeth in the shower?

Last edited by what9k (2009-08-30 00:15:25)

Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6287

SamBo:D wrote:

When i was younger I use to take my star wars and batman action figures into the shower with me, anyone else do this/something similar?
I brought a rubber duck...
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5951
I take a 10 minute shower every morning. I like the water to be nice and hot, and I use Axe Click body lotion, which I usually use for my hair too
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6420|NSW, Australia

When i was younger I use to take my star wars and batman action figures into the shower with me, anyone else do this/something similar?
yahuh
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6526|Gold Coast
Pfft....

Toy cars were the shit. Also, army men. I used to have massive battles from one end of the bath to the other. Once I had a wind-up powered boat thing. That was so damn cool.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6121|eXtreme to the maX
About 2 minutes of actual water, maybe 4 minutes total.
Driest state in the driest continent FTW!

Used to have my airfix Bismarck in the bath.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-08-30 06:47:16)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5512|England

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

more of a bath toy imo, i mean it doesn't even float in the shower does it.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6287

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Well it didnt- you see that duck was my dogs chew toy, and it was full of holes . Other than that, no.
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6658|England
I bring my rubber dick into the shower.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6485
In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6596|SE London

Uzique wrote:

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
You big pouf.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6168|what

Sgt.Davi wrote:

I bring my rubber dick into the shower.
And your rubber duck into the bath?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6122|Birmingham, UK

FatherTed wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

i had an action man with a submarine thing
weird shower you got then.
no that was for the bath when i was a kid
Hakei
Banned
+295|6010
No matter how much water I scrub with, no matter how much cubic meters of liquid that passes over my sack and down to my cheeks, whenever I get out and dry, I always find my gooch to be slightly soapy.

Just me?
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6014|Aberdeen, Scotland

Hakei wrote:

Just me?
Just you.

ot...10-15mins.
The_killer2
hai
+36|6191|North Carolina

Uzique wrote:

You might as well suck a dick every morning.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6504|Gogledd Cymru

I guess you two haven't seen American Psycho then.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6485
of course not the killer's cultural value lies somewhere between 'used condom' and 'pig effluence'.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Lai
+186|6166

what9k wrote:

Long showers win. I normally just stand there half asleep like "bluh"

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

You brush your teeth in the shower?

Me too. In fact it is so routine that when I take an extra shower, e.g. after gardening, I can not not brush my teeth. It's not like I can't resist brushing my teeth, it's simply that I'm already brushing them when I think "why am I brushing my teeth?". It does feel slightly odd getting out of a shower not having brushed my teeth though. I usually just brush them, since brushing your teeth a few extra times can only be good, you just have to remind not to drink apple juice within a 15 minute timeframe.

I always shave prior to taking a shower in the morning too. That way I don't have to bother about not over-soaping my face. I would probably shave in the shower as well, except I insist on shaving in front of the mirror and placing a mirror inside your shower cabine is,.. well, odd.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6515|so randum

The_killer2 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

You might as well suck a dick every morning.
You're rather silly, i hope you realise that.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5474|Yeah, there :)
Depends. SOmetimes i'm done in 5mins, sometimes i like to be in the shower a little bit longer (15,20mins)
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
aimless
+166|6140|Texas
10 mins, one morning, one evening
what9k
I can't get laid in Germany.
+34|5392|Sheffield

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

If you put your foot over the plug hole, the water level will slowly rise, along with the duck

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard