TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5906|CA

Source

Pretty brutal.  It reminds of a similar video where two teens are about to make out on a fence/ledge type thing and a car comes by and wedges the kid between the fence and the car...I can't seem to find it.

Karma to anyone you can link that video for me, I think it was British but I'm not if the moral was texting or drinking and driving...

Last edited by TopHat01 (2009-08-25 18:45:57)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California
i still text and drive its okay
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5703|College Park, MD

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

enjoy your crashing and dying

@OP

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6637|South Jersey
i'll show my brother this
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5402

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

idiot
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6579|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Red Forman wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

idiot
He's a double idiot tbh.
MrMagoo
Not welcome @ BF2S
+12|5408
omfg...
Maybe she should learn to drive before we go on about texting and driving.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

One of the worst things you can ever do while driving.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6640|Montreal, Qc, Canada

M.O.A.B wrote:

Your talking about texting? If you are I think driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, while falling asleep, at 78 years old half blind etc. is worse
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5402

Andoura wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Your talking about texting? If you are I think driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, while falling asleep, at 78 years old half blind etc. is worse
he said one of the worst.  not the worst.  fuck sakes.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6743|FUCK UBISOFT

Andoura wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Also asian.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

Andoura wrote:

78 years old half blind etc. is worse
fuck you, i'll keep my license until i renew @ 83. got a problem with that, whippersnapper?
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6520|Montucky
A couple weeks ago, we pulled a 16 year old girl from a car, she was busy texting while driving on the highway. She lived, her infant son died.  She paralized the driver of the vehicle she hit.

I did CPR on that infant for 15 minutes.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
That's fucking horrible S3v3n.

Shit like that is why I support extremely harsh penalties for drunk drivers (e.g. permanent revocation of a license and not being able to get one in any state if you injure or kill someone, or if you repeat offend too much), as well as people texting and driving.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6683|Disaster Free Zone

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Shit like that is why I support extremely harsh penalties for drunk drivers (e.g. permanent revocation of a license and not being able to get one in any state if you injure or kill someone, or if you repeat offend too much), as well as people texting and driving.
Not really trying to argue, but the effects of sleep deprivation are as bad as driving drunk. So shouldn't we revoke people licences for being tired?

Last edited by DrunkFace (2009-08-25 21:59:44)

Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!

DrunkFace wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Not really trying to argue, but the effects of sleep deprivation are as bad as driving drunk. So shouldn't we lock people up for life for being tired?
If your tired you should not be behind the wheels but in your bed. Maybe not life sentence but its still something that must be punished.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6683|Disaster Free Zone

Roger Lesboules wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Not really trying to argue, but the effects of sleep deprivation are as bad as driving drunk. So shouldn't we lock people up for life for being tired?
If your tired you should not be behind the wheels but in your bed. Maybe not life sentence but its still something that must be punished.
How do you legislate or test how 'tired' someone is.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!

DrunkFace wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

How do you legislate or test how 'tired' someone is.
That's common sense, you cant really legislate it...well you could, but i cant be bothered to really think this over right now, and i dont make rules so meh. But if you know your too tired to drive, dont. I never drive when i know i should be driving a pillow.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5755|Roma
I rarely use my phone while driving, if i have to answer to a call i either put it into loud speakers mode or use the headphones.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6367|California
You guys are harsh, I was just kidding
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

DrunkFace wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Not really trying to argue, but the effects of sleep deprivation are as bad as driving drunk. So shouldn't we revoke people licences for being tired?
If it can be determined that sleep deprivation caused a collision then yes. Both are conscious choices to drive whilst impaired, be it by alcohol or by sleep deprivation. You're choosing to put your life (which, honestly I don't care about) and other's lives (which I do care about) in danger.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

If it can be determined that sleep deprivation caused a collision then yes. Both are conscious choices to drive whilst impaired, be it by alcohol or by sleep deprivation. You're choosing to put your life (which, honestly I don't care about) and other's lives (which I do care about) in danger.
Actually alchool inpair your decision making...sleep deprivation too but wayyyy less. Those 2 while being nearly the same are really far from each other at the same time. But yeah, if sleep deprevation is proven to be the cause for a crash actions should be taken.

Also, to those who love those crash video do some youtube search for "Québec road safety ad" We got some good one

Im curently making a big video of those ad to show to my mate that keep driving drunk even after taking the ditch twice in an hour...Hope it will make him think a little more.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5766|Belgium
Reminds me of a video I watched not too long ago. The site required you to enter your cellphone number before it started playing the video. During the video you'd receive a text, while picking up your phone you had hit a person crossing the road. Pretty shocking video that was
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

I can't take it seriously with those ridiculous Welsh accents.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6765|d

S3v3N wrote:

A couple weeks ago, we pulled a 16 year old girl from a car, she was busy texting while driving on the highway. She lived, her infant son died.  She paralized the driver of the vehicle she hit.

I did CPR on that infant for 15 minutes.
if you guys got the same rule we got here when it come to cpr ? that you can't stop doing it until a paramedic/doctor arrives at the scene ?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard