[HOF]Mercenary
o_O
+53|6190
PBBans wrote:I hate to have to report this news, but PBBans has closed its doors.

Over the past few weeks they have been being hit by a DDOS attack on their server. Today they had another attack and the hosting company would not help them overcome the attack. They would have to move to another hosting company to solve the problem which would cost a lot of money, time, and effort.

The time and effort put in by all the staff members at PBBans has been enormous. But a year or so back, they lost one of the two main coders for the website because Evenbalance would not fix a problem with Punkbuster that allowed for bans to be spoofed. This left MaydaX to code the website and keep it running. Him, along with the founder, Rodeobob, now want to get back to their families and lives, so they are closing the doors to PBBans.
http://www.eurodomination.net/forum/vie … php?t=5263

Crap. This is going to be a huge blow to pub and competitive gaming.
jsnipy
+3,276|6534|...

bring back IndianScout

Spoiler (highlight to read):

sarcasm
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6523|Gold Coast
Is that the reason why I cant connect to any CoD servers for the past 2 months?

Or was that just me?
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5646|Southern California
lulz
[HOF]Mercenary
o_O
+53|6190
Wow I fail at subject titles.

I realize punks busted and pbbans are two separate entities. Only pbbans is down. An XPL admin I talked to said they are attempting to move data centers. Lets hope it is a success.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5917|CA

[HOF]Mercenary wrote:

I realize punks busted and pbbans are two separate entities. Only pbbans is down. An XPL admin I talked to said they are attempting to move data centers. Lets hope it is a success.
I was gonna say...

Anyways, this is too bad...
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6657

TopHat01 wrote:

[HOF]Mercenary wrote:

I was gonna say...

Anyways, this is too bad...
yeah hopefully they can fix it and get it up again
Ioan92
+337|5734
payback time
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6755|Reality
The quoted article says they will reopen at a new, more secure, data center.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Zee.OMGits a54
name sucks kthnx
+6|5927|Earth

KuSTaV wrote:

Is that the reason why I cant connect to any CoD servers for the past 2 months?

Or was that just me?
um, internode servers changed ip.
unless you're talking GA or w/e.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard