BENBOBBY
+14|5530|UK
It was worth the wait - great stuff! The shots were amazing as always, and was nice to see some editing in your vids.

Liked the music (was that a bit of Prodigy in the intro?) and your signature knifing spree! lol at the guys on YouTube screaming hacks already.

Last edited by BENBOBBY (2009-08-21 03:32:08)

RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5426
Wish I had your reg
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5838|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Wish I had your reg
lol any excuse I think he looks skilled, be good if people on here could appreciate people's skill without commenting on reg or saying "play against people other than noobs" surely if you get a good ping you get good reg? I get decent reg on any server under about 60 ping
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5397|Dublin, Ireland

Oisín<3 wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

Simon wrote:

oh cool a sniper movie
E: Actually pretty good, way better than that Reflex faggot.

You've come on alot.

Last edited by Oisín<3 (2009-08-21 05:11:47)

Sambuccashake
+126|6581|Sweden
Very nice and fluid playing style.

I really enjoy that you trust your rifle abilities and don't whip out the pistol after every shot.

Knife killing spree was icing on the cake.
thepilot91
+64|6207|Åland!
awsm streaks (considering the distance and amout of kills) nice music and overall nice to watch
Acme1234
+62|6080|Melbourne, Australia
Hahaha, just watched it again, man there was some retareded rego in that Alienz.  Some of those shots where no where near the target and still got the HS.

Gotta love bf2 rego at times.

Did you edit this one, or get someone else to do it. Learning Vegas yet?
BENBOBBY
+14|5530|UK

Acme1234 wrote:

Hahaha, just watched it again, man there was some retareded rego in that Alienz.  Some of those shots where no where near the target and still got the HS.
Haha yeh I noticed that too - especially on Sharqi!
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6296|England
That was well good Really nice shots.
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5426

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Wish I had your reg
lol any excuse I think he looks skilled, be good if people on here could appreciate people's skill without commenting on reg or saying "play against people other than noobs" surely if you get a good ping you get good reg? I get decent reg on any server under about 60 ping
https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii147/saintseiya12/english-do-you-speak-it-demotivatio.jpg
aLi3nZ
+138|6477|New Zealand

Acme1234 wrote:

Gotta love bf2 rego at times.

Did you edit this one, or get someone else to do it. Learning Vegas yet?
svluck/supernatural offered to do it for me in the beginning which is why I even started to record. But he was having some problems with Vegas so I ended up doing the editing with Vegas 9.0. Worked out ok. 

That second shot on sharqui I had injured that dude prior to him running away in that direction..I just shoulder shot him I think.

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2009-08-21 09:11:47)

PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6162|Roma

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

Lol

After watching,

++ frags
+ gun noises
+ Widescreen aspect, hate it when videos don't fill the screen

- Gun noises seemed a bit out of sync
- Lack of editing made it a bit drab
- Quality of recorded clips was awful, but can't be helped if you don't have a PC up to it.

Last edited by PrivateVendetta (2009-08-21 10:50:21)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

surely if you get a good ping you get good reg?
There you lost the game.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2009-08-21 10:41:36)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
H3RB4L ABU53

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Wish I had your reg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii14 … ivatio.jpg
lol never seen that pic before... obviously I play on my pc with my account, I get good reg with a decent ping, what other factors affect hitreg other than ping? Surely everyones the same if they have the same ping? Or does your location matter, I thought if you lived far from the server you'd get a bad ping anyway
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5369|USA

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

what other factors affect hitreg other than ping?
Race, gender, sexual preference, etc.
H3RB4L ABU53
lol!
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6162|Roma

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

lol!
Wasn't a joke
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5426

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii14 … ivatio.jpg
lol never seen that pic before... obviously I play on my pc with my account, I get good reg with a decent ping, what other factors affect hitreg other than ping? Surely everyones the same if they have the same ping? Or does your location matter, I thought if you lived far from the server you'd get a bad ping anyway
Obviously many many other factors besides just your latency... Even with 30-40 ping I get more smoke puffs than headshots, and Ive never, NEVER really hit a target running 100% sideways from my POV even tho I see a clear hit
hintakaari
+113|5909
+nice streaks
+some transitions
-pretty poor quality
-no syncing with the music
-----gunsounds. (did you even try to sync them?)

It was fun to watch but pls dont add failsound in your next video

3/5
aLi3nZ
+138|6477|New Zealand

hintakaari wrote:

+nice streaks
+some transitions
-pretty poor quality
-no syncing with the music
-----gunsounds. (did you even try to sync them?)

It was fun to watch but pls dont add failsound in your next video

3/5
Video recorded at Half Resolution which is 840x524 then stretched to 1280x720 and 6mbps maybe why its bad. And yes I did sync with music at the start of second song. Gunsounds - only a few were out....?
hintakaari
+113|5909
i recorded all my vids with Half Resolution which is 720x450 for me. so thats not why the quality is poor. And again,           few = 75%

now you can show me the care-o-meter
BENBOBBY
+14|5530|UK
aLi3nZ render as AVI with X.264 codec. Gives the best quality in my opinion. Disable resample on the clips too. I can explain more next time your on xfire.
aLi3nZ
+138|6477|New Zealand

BENBOBBY wrote:

It was worth the wait - great stuff! The shots were amazing as always, and was nice to see some editing in your vids.

Liked the music (was that a bit of Prodigy in the intro?) and your signature knifing spree! lol at the guys on YouTube screaming hacks already.
Yep prodigy intro at very start then a bit of a Paul Oakenfold song. Thanks for the info and comment.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
Nice shooting. You must make them cry hacks all the time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard