Speelbal
+146|6759|Netherlands

|DKP|Butter wrote:

Speelbal wrote:

What the hell are you talking about? Folding? Like Origami? I'm not into computers like that.
I dont recieve ABC here. I do NOT know what your talking about, please speak coherent.
Making fun of you and Sleepy... calm down sparky
I do not see the fun in this:
Speelbal or is it SpeedBall, sleepfuck... you are all the same… I see your to stupid to respond to your pathetic attempt at showing me up with your Folding bullshit.  The only reason you know of that is because ABC profiled the cure for cancer with computers on the news and on the web site.
Why?

Cause I don't get it. I said the following:

Speelbal wrote:

I'm baahaack!

DKP-Orkan wrote:

Hahaha...

Bunch of half-wits.  In response to the guy crying about being kicked:

We pay for the server.  We run it.  We didn't invite you.  I pride myself on being a prick.  I am happy that I offended and caused you grief.  I hope I can continue to do so.  I have zero tolerance for idiots, and you fall under that category. 

You wanna get your hand held?  There are lots of servers for you to chose from.   ... just not ours.   Dipshit.
Shall, all of us, never go to that server then? Obviously, we're not welcome there.

|DKP|, boys. A lesson for you all: when someone says he or she is kicked for a reason that occur in the stated server rules*, believe that this person is telling you the truth. Telling this person that he or she is full of sh*t won't do you good. Especially when this is posted in a userforum, such as this one.
As a "member of the older generation" you should allready have expierenced this before. You should know this. But clearly, you do not. So an advice would be:

|DKP|, Bite the bullet and don't kick people for no reason. If they say they are kicked for no reason, don't make assumptions that they are kicked for a legitimate reason. Unless you have evidence.

Hope this was helpful.

.*That can be on your website, auto messages, server message, direct communication.
I don't see what this has got to do with folding. Explain yourself. I hope you can follow this, because this post contains a lot of quotes.
|DKP|Butter
+2|6703|Chicago

Burning_Monkey wrote:

|DKP|Butter wrote:

Burning_Monkey wrote:

If you where a real man, you would just post it.
PM DICK HEAD

I'm off all weekend
I never threatened you, I just said that if you really had balls you would just post it in an open forum.

But I guess the world just revolves around you doesn't it?  It's always about you isn't it?

Such actions from some one that claims to be from an older generation...  One would think that age would bring thought and wisdom, but I guess I am wrong.

Must be that I am just to damn young to think on your level.
HAHAHHAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAA....

World revolves around me... hahahaah.... It's just your world buddy I'm just living in it...

No I will not post it open, I'm not as stupid as you and would never post personal information in open chat.

But now we see you are nothing but a pussy.  You now have information, got balls... bring it...
Speelbal
+146|6759|Netherlands

|DKP|Butter wrote:

Burning_Monkey wrote:

|DKP|Butter wrote:

PM DICK HEAD

I'm off all weekend
I never threatened you, I just said that if you really had balls you would just post it in an open forum.

But I guess the world just revolves around you doesn't it?  It's always about you isn't it?

Such actions from some one that claims to be from an older generation...  One would think that age would bring thought and wisdom, but I guess I am wrong.

Must be that I am just to damn young to think on your level.
HAHAHHAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAA....

World revolves around me... hahahaah.... It's just your world buddy I'm just living in it...

No I will not post it open, I'm not as stupid as you and would never post personal information in open chat.

But now we see you are nothing but a pussy.  You now have information, got balls... bring it...
Server IP personal information?

What in the world...?

Ooh, I see. You thought he was talking about your street address!?

I think he means server address...

Last edited by Speelbal (2006-04-07 09:11:51)

sleepy127
+4|6746
Follow this link speelbal if you want to know what folding is. As for you butter, no I didn't find out about it on ABC, I read about it in a forum. So flame on some more because I know there is something here in this post that offends you as well.

http://folding.stanford.edu/
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6670|USA

|DKP|Butter wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Seconded...post your server info guys. I'll hop on tonight and teach you something. Enough bitching. Look for me @ 7-ish
Yet again another half wit... when you learned how to read in the 7th grade probably it helps if you attempt to COMPREHEND what you read
LMAO! You have made such an ass out of yourself...Im done with you.

And I didn't even have to say the word fagot once. WOW!

Hint- Stop posting.....gather some brain cells....come back and try again.

Good Luck!

Peace!
Speelbal
+146|6759|Netherlands
Can I have the Server address?

Last edited by Speelbal (2006-04-07 09:19:52)

DKP-Orkan
+0|6603
Cant you read dumbshit?   We've stated that we havnt run that server for MONTHS. 

BTW... if anyone would like to try to kick MY ass...

33 3rd St SE, STE 101
Huron SD 57350

Monday - friday.

Last edited by DKP-Orkan (2006-04-07 09:32:42)

Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6670|USA

DKP-Orkan wrote:

Cant you read dumbshit?   We've stated that we havnt run that server for MONTHS. 

33 3rd St SE, STE 101
Huron SD 57350

Monday - friday.
So you don't have a server?
Turtle
+7|6765|Boulder, CO

Citizen One wrote:

Banned - for making homosexual advances to clan members.

Shows how much they know lol.
You can make homosexual advances to me anytime.
DKP-Orkan
+0|6603
DUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

If you would stop drooling on yourself long enough to read and comprehend a post... you'd know that.
||3RB||earljohnson
Got Milk?
+0|6686
Wow, it’s amazing that you have people in your clan at all, cause if I was is your little group of boys, I would walk away in shame.  This started as a nice little post about stupid reasons for getting kicked, and you |DKP| turned it into a flame fest, hold yourself to a higher standard.  And to everyone else, WOW that shit was funny, it’s nice to see a good flaming now and then, and if you want a good server run by competent admins, check out 66.102.113.30:16567 around 5:30 central.  And the dumbest reason I have ever been kicked was

Kicking ||3RB||earljohnson for flying the jet without a co-pilot, I was in the j-10
Turtle
+7|6765|Boulder, CO

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

|DKP|Butter wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

You already proved his point.
http://home.comcast.net/~butter0612/idgaf.gif
I just can't understand how the originator had a problem with this clan.

edit:  above is sarcasm.....just to clear that up now.
The originator of this thread actually wasn't complaning about this clan. One of the things that makes this funny.
Speelbal
+146|6759|Netherlands

DKP-Orkan wrote:

Cant you read dumbshit?   We've stated that we havnt run that server for MONTHS. 

33 3rd St SE, STE 101
Huron SD 57350

Monday - friday.

=TPP=NX-74205 wrote:

i was playin on the Clan DKP server quite a while ago.
And you know the bug where sometimes you log in and you join a server and your just a private?
Well that was the first time it had happened to me i had no idea what was goin on, so i asked what had happened and i got a shitload of abuse off the DKP members, so i asked them not to be abusive, so they got more and then i got kicked for being abusive yet i had said nothing even remotly abusive.

After the round i went to their website only to find it was the clan leader who was the abusive one. and also to find the clan is a bunch of hypocrites, "please respect other players" is what it says on there website.

Thats probs the strangest one so far for me.
See some similarities? I do.

I just ask for the server address, and a |DKP| member gives me a shitload of abusive language.
I'm with ==TPP=NX-74205.

Last edited by Speelbal (2006-04-07 09:42:18)

Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6670|USA

DKP-Orkan wrote:

If you would stop drooling on yourself long enough to read and comprehend a post... you'd know that.
Hmmm...just curious.

How come you guys don't have a server anymore?

Oh sorry...

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRR

I was curious....

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrr

How come.......

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRR

you guys......

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRR

don't have.....

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR

a server....

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR

anymore?

DURRR!
Turtle
+7|6765|Boulder, CO

||3RB||earljohnson wrote:

Wow, it’s amazing that you have people in your clan at all, cause if I was is your little group of boys, I would walk away in shame.  This started as a nice little post about stupid reasons for getting kicked, and you |DKP| turned it into a flame fest, hold yourself to a higher standard.  And to everyone else, WOW that shit was funny, it’s nice to see a good flaming now and then, and if you want a good server run by competent admins, check out 66.102.113.30:16567 around 5:30 central.  And the dumbest reason I have ever been kicked was

Kicking ||3RB||earljohnson for flying the jet without a co-pilot, I was in the j-10
ROFL!
||3RB||earljohnson
Got Milk?
+0|6686
turtle are you picking on me, cuz if you are come to 2514 s 13 street lincoln ne, and i will kick your ass

LOL!!!!
sleepy127
+4|6746
Thank you, that was awesome.

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

DKP-Orkan wrote:

Hmmm...just curious.

How come you guys don't have a server anymore?

Oh sorry...

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRR

I was curious....

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrr

How come.......

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRR

you guys......

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRR

don't have.....

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR

a server....

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR

anymore?

DURRR!
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6637|Tasmania

Leonnoe1 wrote:

If true, his own actions would be the only reason this tard could have been kicked…
However, they way you constructed your response shows quite a lack of maturity and intellect. Instead of saying something intelligent and might have been able to show you guys in a different light, you do exactly what he said you did. You start calling him names. Take the high road, or stop whining when people react the way they do.
You took the fun out of this thread.. what with me thinking I would get that observation in first.
DKP-Orkan
+0|6603
I think what you dumbasses fail to understand... is that as the clan leader... I really dont give two shits what any of you think.  We arent here to please you PC dipshits.  We dont care if you dont like us... we dont care if you don't like our server... we don't care if you were molested as a child...

... and we certaintly don't give a god damn about some poor little dumbass that got kicked because he was too lazy to check forums before he spammed our chat with the same message 15 times in a row.
||3RB||earljohnson
Got Milk?
+0|6686

DKP-Orkan wrote:

I think what you dumbasses fail to understand... is that as the clan leader... I really dont give two shits what any of you think.  We arent here to please you PC dipshits.  We dont care if you dont like us... we dont care if you don't like our server... we don't care if you were molested as a child...

... and we certaintly don't give a god damn about some poor little dumbass that got kicked because he was too lazy to check forums before he spammed our chat with the same message 15 times in a row.
you made a really good point there mr dick *cough* sorry |dKP| ok so you really dont, but on of the things that enables a clan to grow is Word of mouth, and your clan has a terrible rep now. 1259 views, words going to get around quick, oh and let me save you the trouble of responding with something super intelligent

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

I dont care

Last edited by ||3RB||earljohnson (2006-04-07 10:10:57)

Turtle
+7|6765|Boulder, CO

||3RB||earljohnson wrote:

turtle are you picking on me, cuz if you are come to 2514 s 13 street lincoln ne, and i will kick your ass

LOL!!!!
I can't afford a trip to Nebraska atm, but no I was laughing at the kick. Maybe they wanted to jump on the plane and have you fly really slow so they could shoot at ppl on the ground with their pistol.
DKP-Orkan
+0|6603
I spelled it out for you and you still don't seem to get it.  Let me try caps...

WE DON'T CARE IF WE HAVE A REPUTATION FOR BEING DICKS!

Most of us are.  Most of us always will be.  Case in point, it was OUR server that WE pay for.  When we come to YOUR server we won't say shit.  Want to kick us/ban us? Go ahead.  Its YOUR goddamn server.  Seems like we are one of the few clans that actually realize that fact anymore.  If that makes us dicks... we are proud to wear the tag.
||3RB||earljohnson
Got Milk?
+0|6686
ok well i suggest a new clan tag then, maybe a 8===== )  well for you maybe a 8= )
   (ha it looks like smiley face, cute)

Last edited by ||3RB||earljohnson (2006-04-07 10:41:00)

DKP-Shiyan
+0|6602
I guess I am one of the dicks as well.
||3RB||earljohnson
Got Milk?
+0|6686

DKP-Shiyan wrote:

I guess I am one of the dicks as well.
only if you want to be, you can always switch clans...or not

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard