CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6100|Carnoustie MASSIF
https://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2009/8/16/1250452620016/Usain-Bolt-wins-the-100m--001.jpg

He just ran a 9.58 second 100m at the World Championships in Berlin.

Do you reckon this guy is legit, or do you reckon he's tanked up on steroids and all the rest?

Last edited by SirSchloppy (2009-08-16 14:17:00)

aimless
+166|6095|Texas
He's fast.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

aimless wrote:

He's fast.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
He's Jamaican too
I know fucking karate
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6423|The Twilight Zone
slow compared to his cousin Lightning W. Bolt
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

mcnuggets
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619
That's bloody quick. Lad!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

At that level they test them constantly. Unless he's on something they can't detect, I'd say he's clean.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6709|Toronto | Canada

Well he did clearly slow up at the Olympics so this is understandable.  Still pretty amazing though
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
If you notice he's remarkably taller than the rest of the runners. The reason he's so fast is because he's been able to use his height to a great advantage with his running style, something that can't be easily done, but he can do it, and he can do it well.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-08-16 14:38:14)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6619

Mekstizzle wrote:

If you notice he's remarkably taller than the rest of the runners. The reason he's so fast is because he's been able to use his height to a great advantage with his running style, something that can't be easily done, but he can do it, and he can do it well.
Mmmm. His build is perfect. Tall but built like a brick which means each foot comes down quicker because of his weight.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas
I went to a physical therapy place where they work on Bolt, for me hamstring and wrist.

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

Now the next important question, how long will it be before somebody beats his records?  I think it will be a very long time, especially considering the massive (.13s) lead he has on one of the top sprinters in the world.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Now the next important question, how long will it be before somebody beats his records?  I think it will be a very long time, especially considering the massive (.13s) lead he has on one of the top sprinters in the world.
Probably quite awhile. The thing is, he can still go faster than that. You know he'll beat this record.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
He said he can run 9.4

So I guess he will just keep breaking his own records.
I know fucking karate
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6713|Reality

Last edited by Stubbee (2009-08-16 14:56:04)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker
Seems legit, blistering time
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6100|Carnoustie MASSIF

justice wrote:

He said he can run 9.4

9.4...that's mental. I don't think 9secs will be broken, ever.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

SirSchloppy wrote:

justice wrote:

He said he can run 9.4

9.4...that's mental. I don't think 9secs will be broken, ever.
I think below 9 seconds is beyond the capability of the natural human body.  With enhancements and everything, maybe possible but even so I'd say its very unlikely anyone will ever do it.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6713|Reality
they said someone of Bolt's height could never run as fast as he does. i think they, tall runners, will get pretty damned close to 9 seconds.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Slarty
+37|5934|Ingerland
I remember an interview where they said that especially tall athletes struggle with their stride patterns but Bolt seems to have nailed it.

You have to feel sorry for Asafa Powell to set a new national record of 9.71 and still be fucked off big style by Bolt
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

Captain Obvious wrote:

Unless he's on something they can't detect, I'd say he's clean.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6375|NSW, Australia

I don't like the guy, i respect his as an athlete but he shows off too much. I want someone to beat him to wipe the smile off his face.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

RavyGravy wrote:

I don't like the guy, i respect his as an athlete but he shows off too much. I want someone to beat him to wipe the smile off his face.
Fat fucking chance, haha.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6144|Sydney | ♥

that side veiw really reveals the speed ay

Look at the limbs fly

shiiiiiiiiiiii-
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard