Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5438|Dublin, Ireland
Epic Lurk taken from tonights ESL Nations Cup match (Norway vs Denmark) - http://www.justin.tv/clip/822ad317389cd434

Last edited by Oisín<3 (2009-08-10 16:47:52)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6541|Global Command
Cool. Brings back memories of when I used to play the game.
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5847|Australia
was that part of their strat?

while on the subject of lol things in games:

Last edited by Acreta (2009-08-10 17:42:38)

https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5411|USA
meh.

5/10 on the ninja...would've been better if he knifed them or otherwise ninja'd the flag / clutched.
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5847|Australia

edlT wrote:

meh.

5/10 on the ninja...would've been better if he knifed them or otherwise ninja'd the flag / clutched.
its a ladder match m8, knife code is not included.

plus you don't clutch in bf2, and its impossible to ninja a flag, when it goes white they're obviously going to know.

plus there was only one at south bridge so they would have rushed that as they were before they noticed him
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5411|USA

Acreta wrote:

edlT wrote:

meh.

plus you don't clutch in bf2, and its impossible to ninja a flag, when it goes white they're obviously going to know.

plus there was only one at south bridge so they would have rushed that as they were before they noticed him
You're trying to tell me you can't use your knife in Euro comp? I guess I should be banned from twlolol then.

Clutching is 1 person killing everyone on the other team or more specifically in order to win a round. It's possible in any game. It's commonly used in BF2 comp, whether it's correct given the actual gaming definition or not is irrelevant.

You can ninja a flag if everyone spawns in on the SL, ie the ninja, and quickily caps.

Last edited by edlT (2009-08-10 20:05:44)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6378|California

edlT wrote:

Acreta wrote:

edlT wrote:

meh.

You're trying to tell me you can't use your knife in Euro comp? I guess I should be banned from twlolol then.

Clutching is 1 person killing everyone on the other team or more specifically in order to win a round. It's possible in any game. It's commonly used in BF2 comp, whether it's correct given the actual gaming definition or not is irrelevant.

You can ninja a flag if everyone spawns in on the SL, ie the ninja, and quickily caps.
I like to just go rambo and just run into the flag and say in vent, hey guys i got the flag, nope nevermind then the match becomes 2-0 dynamic wins over warchild TWICE

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2009-08-10 20:22:52)

HSG
+23|6486|British Columbia, Canada
Good shit braah.
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5411|USA

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

edlT wrote:

Acreta wrote:

I like to just go rambo and just run into the flag and say in vent, hey guys i got the flag, nope nevermind then the match becomes 2-0 dynamic wins over warchild TWICE
So that's what happened when you lost to GDS in the s7 playoffs?

Red Forman
Banned
+402|5412
epic suck tbh, brah.
ColCarnage
taw
+283|5607

Red Forman wrote:

epic suck tbh, brah.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5438|Dublin, Ireland

ColCarnage wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

epic suck tbh, brah.
You're both retards and bad at BF2.
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5468
Stop payin attention to oisin, hes just a bad troll and will stop when you just start ignoring him.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5412

Oisín<3 wrote:

ColCarnage wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

epic suck tbh, brah.
And you are good at fail.  Well done, chap.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6476|cuntshitlake

I just wonder why they didn't spawnblock @ south block.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5411|USA

Oisín<3 wrote:

ColCarnage wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

epic suck tbh, brah.
Oh the irony...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard