Defiance
+438|6677

http://translationparty.com/tp/

Pick a phrase, and it'll translate the phrase to Japanese, then back to English then Japanese, and so on until it arrives on a phrase that translates perfectly.

"I miss my donkey"
"Follow me to hell"
"How many english conventions can you fit in to one sentence?"
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5503|England
pretty sure this was done before but i'll do it again anyway

I have quite a few years ago, may be your attitude?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6770|d
Defiance is a noob
into Japanese
反抗的な態度をnoobです
back into English
Noob is an attitude of defiance
back into Japanese
Noob反抗的な態度だ
back into English
Noob's defiance
back into Japanese
Noobの反抗
back into English
Defiance of the Noob
back into Japanese
反抗的な態度は、 Noobの
back into English
Defiance is, Noob of the
back into Japanese
反抗、 Noobのです
back into English
Rebellious, Noob is the
back into Japanese
反抗、 Noobのです
back into English
Rebellious, Noob is the

O WOW, give me a second while i pretend to be amused.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6656|Keyboard
iWin:

smells like poop
into Japanese
へとへとに疲れさせるようなにおい
back into English
Smells like poop
back into Japanese
へとへとに疲れさせるようなにおい
back into English
Smells like poop
Equilibrium found!
You've done this before, haven't you.
Defiance
+438|6677

mafia996630 wrote:

Oh you're no fun anymore.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6372|California
I Win
let's go!Oh my lord, what is this thing?into Japaneseああわたしの主は、このことは何ですか?back into EnglishOh My Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああ私の主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh my Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああわたしの主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh My Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああ私の主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh my Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああわたしの主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh My Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああ私の主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh my Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああわたしの主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh My Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああ私の主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh my Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああわたしの主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh My Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああ私の主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh my Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああわたしの主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh My Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああ私の主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh my Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああわたしの主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh My Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああ私の主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh my Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああわたしの主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh My Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああ私の主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh my Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああわたしの主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh My Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああ私の主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh my Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああわたしの主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh My Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああ私の主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh my Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああわたしの主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh My Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああ私の主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh my Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああわたしの主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh My Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああ私の主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh my Lord, What is this?back into Japaneseああわたしの主は、これは何?back into EnglishOh My Lord, What is this?
It is doubtful that this phrase will ever reach equilibrium.
SamBo:D
Banned
+236|5503|England
actually i dont get it
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6279

SamBo:D wrote:

i dont get it
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

i dont get it
Stimey
­
+786|6126|Ontario | Canada
I love pussy and pussy loves me; like a lemon to the lime or a bumble to the bee.
into Japanese
私の猫と愛猫私を愛して、レモンやライムには、ハチのようにつまずく。
back into English
I love cats and I love cats, lemon and lime, the bumble bee-like.
back into Japanese
私は猫を愛し、私はレモンとライムの猫、愛、ハチのようなへま。
back into English
I love cats, my cat of lemon and lime, love, blunders, such as bees.
back into Japanese
私の愛猫、蜂のようなレモンとライム、愛、へま、私の猫。
back into English
I love cats, like the bees lemon and lime, love, blunders, my cat.
back into Japanese
私は、レモンとライムは、ミツバチ、愛猫のような愛、へま、私の猫。
back into English
I, lime and lemon, bees, cats love to love, blunders, my cat.
back into Japanese
私は、ライムとレモン、蜂、猫、へまを愛することの愛、私の猫。
back into English
I, lime and lemon, bees, cats, love to love a blunder, my cat.
back into Japanese
私は、ライムとレモン、蜂、猫、失態を愛することの愛、私の猫。
back into English
I, lime and lemon, bees, cats, love to love a blunder, my cat.
Equilibrium found!
Shame on you, by the way.
Wat
­
­
­
­
­
­
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6265|B.C. Canada

burnzz wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

i dont get it
BRiiNDED
+137|6130
YOU FUCKING PEICE OF MONGREL SHIT! I HATE YOU AND HOPE TO RAPE YOUR MOTHER ONE DAY!

into Japanese: 雑種の場合くだらない人間くそ!私はレイプするために一日お母さんと希望が嫌い!

back into English: Trivial case of hybrid human-monkey! I hate and want to rape her one day!

back into Japanese: ハイブリッド人間が猿の些細な事件!私は嫌いな彼女の一日、強姦したい!

back into English: Trivial case of hybrid human-monkey! I do not like her one day, you want to rape!

back into Japanese: ハイブリッド人間が猿の些細な事件!私は彼女の一日のように、強姦したい!

back into English: Trivial case of hybrid human-monkey! I like her one day, you want to rape!

back into Japanese: ハイブリッド人間が猿の些細な事件!私は彼女のような一日、強姦したい!

back into English: Trivial case of hybrid human-monkey! I like her one day, you want to rape!

Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6308
What the fuck?
into Japanese
どのようなセックス?
back into English
Sex?
back into Japanese
性別?
back into English
Sex?
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6276
Someone sent me this one. It goes on for so long and none of it makes any sense.

http://translationparty.com/tp/#125835
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6748|FUCK UBISOFT

It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum

Kick in the ass and chew gum at the time of balloon

Chew bubble gum at the time of the kick in the butt

Chew bubble gum at the time of the kick cigarette butt

A cigarette butt and chew bubble gum at the time of the kick

also:

http://translationparty.com/tp/#129305
http://translationparty.com/tp/#129552

Last edited by Miggle (2009-08-06 15:45:20)

https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6770|d

Defiance wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Oh you're no fun anymore.
i'm sry mate! +! for effort.
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6420|Finland

this sucks donkey balls
into Japanese
このロバのボールサックス
back into English
Sachs this donkey balls
back into Japanese
このロバボールマンサックス
back into English
This ROBABORUMANSAKKUSU
back into Japanese
このROBABORUMANSAKKUSU
back into English
This ROBABORUMANSAKKUSU

3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6420|Finland

tits ass sex fuck pussy fap
into Japanese
乳お尻セックスセックスの猫化FAP
back into English
Ass pussy sex sex and milk FAP
back into Japanese
お尻の猫のセックスセックスと牛乳化FAP
back into English
Of milk and the cat's butt sex sex FAP
back into Japanese
ミルクと猫のお尻のセックスセックス化FAP
back into English
Butt sex and sex of the cat milk and FAP
back into Japanese
尻セックスとは、猫のミルクとのセックス化FAP
back into English
Butt sex, and sex with a cat milk FAP
back into Japanese
尻セックス、セックス猫ミルク化FAP
back into English
Butt sex, cat sex milk FAP
back into Japanese
尻セックス、セックスミルク猫化FAP
back into English
Butt sex, cat sex milk FAP
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6276
"Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air"

Eventually becomes:

"He is to me - Finally, a mistake, I Prince, is called a lot of time and stress of the story? BERUEA or town?"

It took quite a while to get there.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2009-08-06 16:08:28)

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6748|FUCK UBISOFT

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

this sucks donkey balls
into Japanese
このロバのボールサックス
back into English
Sachs this donkey balls
back into Japanese
このロバボールマンサックス
back into English
This ROBABORUMANSAKKUSU
back into Japanese
このROBABORUMANSAKKUSU
back into English
This ROBABORUMANSAKKUSU

yeah, it makes Team Fortress 2 into "CHIMUFOTORESU 2"
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6474
let's go!
I DID NOT EAT THAT FUCKING SANDWICH, OR THAT TOILET THING EITHER
into Japanese
私はサンドイッチを食べてきたんだFUCKING 、あるいは、トイレもののいずれか
back into English
I've been eating a sandwich FUCKING, or one of the toilets
back into Japanese
私はサンドイッチFUCKING 、または1つのトイレのを食べている
back into English
My sandwich FUCKING, or are eating in a toilet in one
back into Japanese
私のサンドイッチFUCKING 、または、トイレの1つで食べている
back into English
My sandwich FUCKING, or are eating in a toilet in one
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5592

I still believe in your eyes; I just don't care what You've done in your life. Baby i'll always be here by your side; Don't leave me waiting too long, Please come by! There is no choice , I belong to your life. Because i, i need you love you some day.
into Japanese
私はまだあなたの目を信じ、私はあなたがあなたの人生で何をやった気にしない。ここに私はいつもあなたのそばに赤ちゃんができます。私が長すぎる、で来てください待って放置しないでください!選択肢がない、私はあなたの人生に所属されています。なぜなら、私はいくつかの日の愛が必要です。
back into English
I still believe in your eyes, I did not care what you have in your life. Here is my baby close to you. Too long for me, please do not let the wait Please come in! Have no choice, I belong to is your life. Because I love you some day.
back into Japanese
私はまだあなたの目に、私はあなたの人生で何が気にしなかったと考えています。ここであなたに私の赤ちゃんを閉じている。私にとっても長いので、待っていないで来てください!選択の余地はない、私にあなたの人生です属します。いつか君を愛している。
back into English
I still see you, I just really did not think anything of your life. My baby is close to you here. So long for me, please come in do not wait! There is no choice, it is your life belongs to me. I love you one day.
back into Japanese
私はまだ、私はあなたの人生は本当に何も考えていないのを参照してください。私の赤ちゃんを、ここに近い。長いので、私にとっては、待っていないで来てください!選択肢がないですが、あなたの人生である私に属します。私はいつかあなたが大好きです。
back into English
I still, I am your life, please refer to have nothing in mind really. My baby, near here. So long for me, please come in do not wait! I have no choice, my life belongs to you. I love you someday.
back into Japanese
私はまだ、私はあなたの人生は、心には本当に何もないですしてくださいを参照してください。ここの近くに私の赤ちゃん、 。長いので、私にとっては、待っていないで来てください!私に選択の余地がある、私の命はあなたに属しています。いつかあなたが大好きです。
back into English
I still, I am your life, to mind, please, please do not see anything really. Near my baby. So long for me, please come in do not wait! I have a choice, and my life belongs to you. I love you someday.
back into Japanese
私はまだ、私はあなたの人生、気にしてください、本当に何も表示されていないよ。私の赤ちゃん近辺。長いので、私にとっては、待っていないで来てください!私は、私の人生を選択した場合に属する。いつかあなたが大好きです。
back into English
I still, I am your life, please feel, I do not see anything really. Near my baby. So long for me, please come in do not wait! I belong to my life if you choose. I love you someday.
back into Japanese
私はまだ、私はあなたの人生、感じてください、私は本当に何も表示されていないよ。私の赤ちゃん近辺。長いので、私にとっては、待っていないで来てください!私は自分の人生を選択した場合に帰属します。いつかあなたが大好きです。
back into English
I still, I am your life, please feel, I do not see anything really. Near my baby. So long for me, please come in do not wait! I belong to your life if you choose. I love you someday.
back into Japanese
私はまだ、私はあなたの人生、感じてください、私は本当に何も表示されていないよ。私の赤ちゃん近辺。長いので、私にとっては、待っていないで来てください!私はあなたの人生を選択した場合に帰属します。いつかあなたが大好きです。
back into English
I still, I am your life, please feel, I do not see anything really. Near my baby. So long for me, please come in do not wait! I belong to your life if you choose. I love you someday.

Macbeth's inner monologue wrote:

Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6748|FUCK UBISOFT

call of duty modern warfare 2

Modern warfare call of duty 2

MODANUOFEAKORU of duty 2

MODANUOFEAKORU Duty 2

MODANUOFEAKORU OBUDYUTI 2
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6474
I fantasize about spreading you anus into a gaping black hole, with my extremely large and fat cock, then filling it with my own juices, only to finish off with watching my own ejaculatory fluid drip out of your behind, while I lick it off. mail your reply back as soon as possible
into Japanese
私はそれをなめながら私はあなたにぽっかりとブラックホールに肛門、私は非常に大きく、脂肪のコックをして自分自身のジュースを充填拡散空想、あなたの後ろには自分自身の射精液の点滴を見て、オフを完了します。メールのお返事をできるだけ早く
back into English
I licked it with my anal gaping black hole with you, I have very large, spread-filled fantasies of his own juice and fat cock, a drip in the back of your own ejaculation fluid look to finish off. Email to your reply as soon as possible
back into Japanese
私はあなたと私の肛門ぽっかりブラックホールと、私は非常に大きいが広がり、自分のジュース、脂肪コック、自分の射精の後ろには、点滴液の夢いっぱいを完了させるために見てなめ。できるだけ早くお返事を電子メール
back into English
Anal gaping black hole and I was you and me, I have a very large extent, their juices, fat cocks, ejaculation behind me, licking at full to finish the dream of intravenous fluids. E-mail reply as soon as possible
back into Japanese
肛門ぽっかりブラックホールだったと私はあなたと私、私は、彼らのジュース、脂肪コック、私の後ろに射精、フルで点滴で栄養を舐めるの夢を完了させるためには非常に大きな範囲があります。電子メールの返事をできるだけ早く
back into English
Anal gaping black hole and I was with you I, I, their juices, fat cocks, ejaculation in the back of me, to complete a dream start by licking intravenous fluids in the full range is very large. E-mail reply as soon as possible
back into Japanese
肛門ぽっかりブラックホールとした私が、私は、彼らのジュース、脂肪コック、私の後ろに射精、フルレンジで点滴で栄養をペロペロして夢を起動を完了するには非常に大きいです。電子メールの返事をできるだけ早く
back into English
Anal gaping black hole and I, I, their juices, fat cocks, ejaculation in the back of my dream to complete the boot licking and intravenous fluids in the full range is enormous. E-mail reply as soon as possible
back into Japanese
肛門ぽっかりブラックホールと私、私は、彼らのジュース、脂肪コック、私の夢の後ろには、起動し、フルレンジの射精で点滴で栄養をペロペロを完了するには膨大なされています。電子メールの返事をできるだけ早く
back into English
Anal gaping black hole and I, I, and their juices, fat cock, in the back of my dreams, start to complete the ejaculation licking intravenous fluids in the full range is enormous. E-mail reply as soon as possible
back into Japanese
肛門ぽっかりブラックホールと私、私は、それらのジュース、脂肪コック、私の夢の後ろには、射精のフルレンジで点滴で栄養をなめるを完了するためには巨大で開始します。電子メールの返事をできるだけ早く
back into English
Anal gaping black hole and I, I, and their juices, fat cock, in the back of my dream is to complete the drink a full range of nutrients intravenously at the start huge ejaculation. E-mail reply as soon as possible
back into Japanese
肛門ぽっかりブラックホールと私、私は、それらのジュース、脂肪コック、私の夢の後ろにはスタートで大静脈内射精栄養素の完全な範囲は、飲み物を完了することです。電子メールの返事をできるだけ早く
back into English
Anal gaping black hole and I, I, and their juices, fat chef, my dream in the back of a full range of nutrients intravenously at the start ejaculation is to complete the drink. E-mail reply as soon as possible
back into Japanese
肛門ぽっかりブラックホールと私、私は、それらのジュース、脂肪のシェフは、点滴で栄養を開始射精のフルレンジの後ろに私の夢は、酒を完了することです。電子メールの返事をできるだけ早く

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard