Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6645|Derby, England

Sup guys is it me or on karkand if u stand there with your shock padys out you can heal up super fast ? can sumone concore that please Peace Boris
-=RD=-Volx
+1|6610
Yes glitch
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6763
so you hold the Defibs out instead of the Medic pack to heal yourself?

I am getting sick of the Defib bug which stops it from recharging after using it once, then you have to put them away, then take them out again before you can revive someone else. A real bummer when there are 4 critically ingured team mates lying around you.

"Just hold on a second mate, i can heal you right now, i need to put my paddles away then take them out"
"Charge"

"dam he is dead already"
=YC-UK=Declan
+-14|6629

theDude5B wrote:

I am getting sick of the Defib bug which stops it from recharging after using it once, then you have to put them away, then take them out again before you can revive someone else. A real bummer when there are 4 critically ingured team mates lying around you.

"Just hold on a second mate, i can heal you right now, i need to put my paddles away then take them out"
"Charge"

"dam he is dead already"
lol :LOL:
Dr.Red-Eye
fanneh
+64|6707|Ireland
Yeah, it happend to me, i was trying to kill some 1 wit paddels and when he shot me, my health kept on goin up
mpec82
+-1|6734
i'll try, only on karkand?
lord_tyler_486
+54|6765|Upper Franconia

theDude5B wrote:

"Charge"

"dam he is dead already"
Dass no bug.

If you use your defibrillator it will get unloaded after a few BRIZZLEs. You can see the remaining energy in the bottom right corner of your screen.
But it is indeed a bug, that he shouts BACK BACK BACK BACK all the time.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6741|Honolulu, HI
For the record, EA said they addressed that shock paddle glitch in 1.2 or 1.21 (not the heal yourself with them bug, but the improperly recharging bug).  It sucks ass, but at least it sounds like rap music now when you try to revive someone but your paddles are uncooperative: "Cl-cl-cl-cl-cl-cl-cl-cl-Clear!"
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6618|Greenwood, IN
I did'nt know that was even a bug I always thought it was just me!!! LOL
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6645|Derby, England

Brizzzer wrote:

I did'nt know that was even a bug I always thought it was just me!!! LOL
lol it was you with your super natrual powers you mahgicly heal UP
NoS
karma padder
+13|6639|UK

theDude5B wrote:

it's a glitch, i'm not 100% sure but i think that you have to die exactly when you swap from medic packs to defibs to make it happen.

theDude5B wrote:

I am getting sick of the Defib bug which stops it from recharging after using it once,
aint a bug, it uses the same ammo as the medic packs. so throwing packs out then switching to pads will result in you not being able to use them for a few seconds because you've already used up its ammo by throwing packs. very strange, i know...
Master*
Banned
+416|6508|United States

-=RD=-Volx wrote:

Yes glitch
your not volx
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6467|USA
It's a glitch, just like when you switch between medic bags and shock paddles really fast after a failed revive, you get a succesful one, instantly, without having to recharge the paddles.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6705
why has this thread been revived....
J][gga
+8|6666
Wow, ive neva experienced any of thez glitches... guess i gotta play medic more lol
Simon
basically
+838|6671|UK

Masterstyle wrote:

-=RD=-Volx wrote:

Yes glitch
your not volx
Just IP check if you care so much
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6482

Superior Mind wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6653|Your moms bedroom
YESSSSS, IT HAPPENED To me.. i think i already posted on this, it happened after i revived 6 or 7 people in a row... people emptied clips into me.... to bad a got artied to death though and its never happened to me since
Simon
basically
+838|6671|UK
Because Masterstyle wanted everyone to know that he doesnt think the guy posting is Volx. It's a 100% solid reason, ffs his member title is i own Volx for breakfast. He MUST know Volx when he sees it. pff
JaggedPanther
+61|6487

-=RD=-Volx wrote:

Yes glitch
RD Volx lol

watch out!! he'll get 515,000 points in 3 months.
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6639|Gold Coast, Australia
I automatically switch to my gun and back to the paddles, dunno why but its an advantage to me now since EA altered the paddles. Paddles rule, i killed the last enemy with a pair last night, he was the last dude alive on the enemy team.
Des.Kmal
+917|6631|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

-=RD=-Volx wrote:

Yes glitch
nor rd volx. i know ur not. no way.

Masterstyle wrote:

-=RD=-Volx wrote:

Yes glitch
your not volx
lol, great minds think alike.

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-11-03 20:30:36)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Master*
Banned
+416|6508|United States

Superior Mind wrote:

because i said so lol
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6691|Middle of nowhere
i just wish you had 4 Med Packs like you get 4 Ammo Packs, i hate that you only have 3

if anything should be reduced, it's Ammo Packs, because someone only needs to use 1 grenade for you to get 1 Ammo point, but you need to heal 100% health before you get a Heal point, and that is IMPOSSIBLE to get from one heal bag and one person (assuming that they are not getting hit while you heal them)
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6455
MOST FUCKING ANNOYING GLITCH IN INFANTRY IS CONTINUOS RELOAD BUG. Before the last patch I would only get it once in awhile and it would be fine after the gun reloaded a second time. Now I get times where my gun is trying to reload itself 6-7 fucking times in a row and its SO ANNOYING, especially when your surrounded by enemies and your hopping around looking like a friggin idiot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard