The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6670|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Switch wrote:

1927 wrote:

Man City have signed Tevez and now they are after Adebayor.
I think it's fucking ridiculous the amount of strikers Hughes is signing for City.  How on earth does he expect to keep Tevez, Santa Cruz, Robinho, Adebayor and Bellamy happy, not to mention the several other strikers they have on the books.  Smacks of bad management to me.
I dont rate Hughes, he fucked Wales up in a play off vs Russia by playing 1 up front when we needed a win at home.

Bellamy will go I reckon, Sturridge has already, I hope we get Ched Evans now and thats our front line sorted.  I dont want Bellamy, he would be great for us but we can't afford him and he's a cock.  Him and Chavin Henson should both fuck off on Chav's boat as he's another embarresment to our nation.

Announced today he's disalousioned with egg chasing and is going to quit.

Its my fucking ball and Im taking it home.

Hope ya boat sinks ya spoiled cunt.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6460|Tyne & Wear, England
Bellamy is a good striker but it's a shame about his attitude.  An absolute wanker of the highest order.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6729|St. Andrews / Oslo

3 great signings by Chelsea thus far- Zhirkov, Sturridge and Turnbull. Really happy with all of those.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico

Jenspm wrote:

3 great signings by Chelsea thus far- Zhirkov, Sturridge and Turnbull. Really happy with all of those.
Turnbull?  We had him on loan and sent him back as he was shite, next / later that season he gets relegated.

My seats were 6 rows from pitch inline with 18 yeard box.  Not once in all the games did I ever hear him call for the ball, and if you go to Chelsea games and he's playing watch he dont kick the ball straight to you.  Baffled me why you got him other than the English players quota thingy.

Kasper Schmicel - Now ya talking.  Havent seen him play for a while but the best shot stopper I have seen live.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6729|St. Andrews / Oslo

1927 wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Turnbull?  We had him on loan and sent him back as he was shite, next / later that season he gets relegated.

My seats were 6 rows from pitch inline with 18 yeard box.  Not once in all the games did I ever hear him call for the ball, and if you go to Chelsea games and he's playing watch he dont kick the ball straight to you.  Baffled me why you got him other than the English players quota thingy.

Kasper Schmicel - Now ya talking.  Havent seen him play for a while but the best shot stopper I have seen live.
Well, Hilario is getting ooold, and our youth keeper probably won't even end up in the Championship, so we desperately need a young, talented, preferably english second keeper.

He's only what, 21? We have lots of time to teach him how things work He did have a pretty decent season at the Boro.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Nintendogamer
+72|6584|Chelmsford, UK
Man City have got more money than sense, you know whats gonna happen though, boom then bust, when their rich bankrollers get fed up of watching a disjointed squad playing mediocre mid table man city football they will bugger off somewhere else, leaving them in too far in debt to survive, they will be the new leeds.

Nintendogamer wrote:

Man City have got more money than sense, you know whats gonna happen though, boom then bust, when their rich bankrollers get fed up of watching a disjointed squad playing mediocre mid table man city football they will bugger off somewhere else, leaving them in too far in debt to survive, they will be the new leeds.
Hughes will be first to go when he dosent deliver all the throphies available.  They will be expected to challenge for the tile next season I reckon.  They need at least two seasons I reckon, then judge him.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
There is a god, Daryl Murphy is on his way to Hull.  You don't understand how long I've waited for this day.  The most pathetic excuse of a striker I have ever seen, good riddance.

Switch wrote:

There is a god, Daryl Murphy is on his way to Hull.  You don't understand how long I've waited for this day.  The most pathetic excuse of a striker I have ever seen, good riddance.
I always find people who's last name could be used as their first are dodgy in one way or another.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6738|OctoLand

Jenspm wrote:

Let's be honest Jens, we signed the 2 english guys just to make up the numbers for the home grown player rule in the champions league squad.
Sturridge is a good prospect but he doesn't have a prayer of getting in the team with our strikers, even Di Santo will be ahead of him in the pecking order.
I know fucking karate
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6706|England. Stoke

1927 wrote:

I like/liked Coppell.  Also like Pulis (Cardiff fan) but he pissed me off one day when he didnt play Carl Asaba at ours.  Eventually Pulis gave in to my demands and put him on the pitch.  Asaba used to be my Sisters neighbour.  And Id gone to meet up with him before and after the game.
Ah good old Carl shame he couldn't seem to score for shit when we had him...
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6583

1927 wrote:

I like/liked Coppell.  Also like Pulis (Cardiff fan) but he pissed me off one day when he didnt play Carl Asaba at ours.  Eventually Pulis gave in to my demands and put him on the pitch.  Asaba used to be my Sisters neighbour.  And Id gone to meet up with him before and after the game.
You've got a good manager to be honest. I like Dave Jones. How well do you think you will settle into your new stadium? Ninian Park had the athmosphere and the security concerns, will the new stadium have these as well?
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6583

Switch wrote:

Bellamy is a good striker but it's a shame about his attitude.  An absolute wanker of the highest order.
To be honest,Bellamy is not that good.

1927 wrote:

Mc'cormack has signed a 4 year deal.
Mc'cormack hands in a transfer request.

Thought that would happen.

Played Celtic midweek, could be them or Hull as Fill Brown was there to watch, supposidly Ledley and Ross.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6706|England. Stoke
Stoke sign Dean Whitehead from Sunderland.
And it seems that several sources believe we have also signed Dean Ashton, apparently the deal is done but is yet to be announced.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
Good luck to Whitehead, he's been a great servant to this club.

Hopefully Whiteheads departure means that Bruce has the signing of Marseille's Lorik Cana in the bag.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6706|England. Stoke

Switch wrote:

Good luck to Whitehead, he's been a great servant to this club.

Hopefully Whiteheads departure means that Bruce has the signing of Marseille's Lorik Cana in the bag.
Yeah think Whitehead is a good signing for us, seems like he has a good work ethic, experience in the Premier League and is a slight improvement over the current midfielders we have.

If your lot do sign Cana as a replacement that should be a good move as he has the potential to be a class act.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
Sunderland sign Cana, I've never been so excited about a signing.  He's not a dirty player at all mind...

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6629

Huntelaar (yn)

Also, we're back to top of the table.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
Darren Bent was pulled off his pre season flight with Tottenham for talks with Sunderland.  Aston Villa are rumoured to be interested also, I hope not because I doubt we can compete with Villa
Kez
+778|5700|London, UK
Liverpool have agreed to sell Alvaro Arbeloa to Real Madrid

Source
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6707|Sweden
Im a bit divided with the Ibrahimovic move to Barca but all in all i believe Inter will have a better team next season, With the new signings of Milito, Motta, Lucio and Eto it looks very interesting and i think we will see a new name in Inter before the transfer shuts down.

I cant understand how Barca would pay the sick price for him though, i like Ibra but wow Eto, Hleb on loan and 43 million is sick!

Where is Zimmer? have you bought your Ibrahimovic shirt yet i heard you were a big fan
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6629

We may be going in for Patrick Viera

Viera, Wooah, Viera, Wooah
He comes from Senegal
He plays for Arsenal
Viera, Wooah, Viera Wooah!
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
I'm bored.

Alonso passes medical at Real Madrid ahead of a £30m move Liverpool should be laughing all the way to the bank.

Liverpool look to Alberto Aquilani as a replacement.  From what I've seen of this lad he looks like he could be a very handy player.

Drogba signs contract extension at Chelsea.

Sunderland finally sign Darren Bent for a club record £10m and are in talks with Lucas Neill who has refused a contract renewal at West Ham.

Stoke City linked with £4m David Nugent.

Newcastle are still shit.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6753|Scotland

madmurre wrote:

Im a bit divided with the Ibrahimovic move to Barca but all in all i believe Inter will have a better team next season, With the new signings of Milito, Motta, Lucio and Eto it looks very interesting and i think we will see a new name in Inter before the transfer shuts down.

I cant understand how Barca would pay the sick price for him though, i like Ibra but wow Eto, Hleb on loan and 43 million is sick!

Where is Zimmer? have you bought your Ibrahimovic shirt yet i heard you were a big fan
I can't stand the guy.

He's a lanky airhead who has moments of genius, but in reality is just lucky. The guy is shit and was a terrible buy. They can afford £70m for Ibrahimovic yet they weren't willing to pay £40m for Villa? Fuck that shit. Villa is so much better than Ibra it's not even funny.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard