Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6619|South Korea.
Update: 28th of July 2007.

Due to the many updates Battlefield 2 has had since the making of this tutorial, I can not gaurente that this guide will work anymore. I also do not have Battlefield 2 and therefor can no longer help you with problems you may have. Thanks.

Please note: you need basic knowledge of modifying BF2 files before you attempt something like this. I wont be held responsible for any fuck-ups you may cause.

PLEASE MAKE A NEW MOD BEFORE READING ON. DO THIS BY COPYING YOUR XPACK MOD FOLDER INTO THE BF2 MODS FOLDER AND RENAMING IT "LEVELSABUSE" IF YOU CHANGE THE CORE BF2 FILES OR XPACK FILES, YOU MAY AS WELL RE-INSTALL EVERYTHING AGAIN! I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH.

In the following tut, I will teach you how to make subtle changes to single player maps to suit your tastes, you will need BF2, XPACK and the latest patch for this to work.

In this tut, I will be using Karkand, although it works on any level, but not on SF levels, unless you make your own mod, which I will explain a later time.

1: create a folder called "Level abuse"
2: Copy and Paste the Strike At Karkand folder from BF2's level folder to the levels abuse folder, thats copy, don't cut. Now while in the levels abuse folder go into the karkand folder you pasted over and...
3: Open the Karkand "server.zip" and extract the contents to the current folder your in.
4: Open the "init.con" file with notepad.
5: Look for the string of text that reads...

Code:

gameLogic.setTeamName 1 "MEC"
gameLogic.setTeamName 2 "US"

gameLogic.setTeamLanguage 1 "Mec"
gameLogic.setTeamLanguage 2 "English"

gameLogic.setTeamFlag 0 "flag_neutral"
gameLogic.setTeamFlag 1 "flag_mec"
gameLogic.setTeamFlag 2 "flag_us"

gameLogic.setKit 1 0 "MEC_Specops" "mec_light_soldier"
gameLogic.setKit 2 0 "US_Specops" "us_light_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 1 1 "MEC_Sniper" "mec_light_soldier"
gameLogic.setKit 2 1 "US_Sniper" "us_light_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 1 2 "MEC_Assault" "mec_heavy_soldier"
gameLogic.setKit 2 2 "US_Assault" "us_heavy_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 1 3 "MEC_Support" "mec_heavy_soldier"
gameLogic.setKit 2 3 "US_Support" "us_heavy_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 1 4 "MEC_Engineer" "mec_light_soldier"
gameLogic.setKit 2 4 "US_Engineer" "us_light_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 1 5 "MEC_Medic" "mec_light_soldier"
gameLogic.setKit 2 5 "US_Medic" "us_light_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 1 6 "MEC_AT" "mec_heavy_soldier"
gameLogic.setKit 2 6 "US_AT" "us_heavy_soldier"
Now just for a laugh, we are going to make this map SAS vs MECSF, remember you can do this with any army. SPETZ vs CHINA, MEINSURGENT vs MEC, you name it, but lets just do SAS vs MECSF for now.

Change it so it looks like this.

Code:

gameLogic.setTeamName 1 "MECSF"
gameLogic.setTeamName 2 "SAS"

gameLogic.setTeamLanguage 1 "MEC"
gameLogic.setTeamLanguage 2 "SAS"

gameLogic.setTeamFlag 2 "flag_uk"

gameLogic.setKit 1 0 "MECSF_Specops" "mecsf_soldier"
gameLogic.setKit 2 0 "SAS_Specops" "SAS_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 1 1 "MECSF_Sniper" "mecsf_soldier"
gameLogic.setKit 2 1 "SAS_Sniper" "SAS_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 1 2 "MECSF_Assault" "mecsf_heavy_soldier"
gameLogic.setKit 2 2 "SAS_Assault" "SAS_heavy_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 1 3 "MECSF_Support" "mecsf_heavy_soldier"
gameLogic.setKit 2 3 "SAS_Support" "SAS_heavy_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 1 4 "MECSF_Engineer" "mecsf_heavy_soldier"
gameLogic.setKit 2 4 "SAS_Engineer" "SAS_heavy_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 1 5 "MECSF_Medic" "mecsf_soldier"
gameLogic.setKit 2 5 "SAS_Medic" "SAS_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 1 6 "MECSF_AT" "mecsf_heavy_soldier"
gameLogic.setKit 2 6 "SAS_AT" "SAS_heavy_soldier"
Now you have done that, zip the contents back up, but leave the "info" folder, "Archive.md5" file and Client.zip files UNTOUCHED. Name the zip "Server.zip" now then, copy the "Strike At Karkand" level folder into the XPACK levels folder. Now load up special forces, go to single player and load up Strike At Karkand, your now playing as THE SAS, prepare to use grapple hooks, F2000s or whatever you feel.

With a little practice you can do ANYTHING, any ARMY WITH ANY KIT ON ANY LEVEL (just not SF levels because when you change them, you remove the old level, renaming the level folder wont work, You have to make an entire copy of the XPACK mod folder to get around this, its just not worth it. Night Flight ain't that nice with blue skies, trust me lol.)

Also, you can replace the Sky.con file with other Sky.con files from other levels, therefor playing Karkand with Ghost towns dark blue sky etc. Anyway, I know I am not great at tuts, so I hope you get the general idea of things. Have fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to change level names.

This is easy, go to the level your moding, open the Info folder, then open the DESC file with notepad. Look for the text that reads...

Code:

<name> The name of this level </name>
And change it to whatever you please. I changed Dalian Plant to "Grand Theft Carrier" Just dont change the level folders name, I think it makes you CTD.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New update. How to get MASSIVE scores

You know the drill, make a new copy of Special Forces blah blah, go into the following directory. (Yes my mod is called "This_Is_Awesome" )

Code:

C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\This_Is_Awesome\python\game
Open the file "scoringCommon" with notepad and look for where it determines the scores.

Code:

SCORE_KILL = 2
SCORE_TEAMKILL = -4
SCORE_SUICIDE = -2
SCORE_REVIVE = 2
SCORE_TEAMDAMAGE = -2
SCORE_TEAMVEHICLEDAMAGE = -1
SCORE_DESTROYREMOTECONTROLLED = 1

SCORE_KILLASSIST_DRIVER = 1
SCORE_KILLASSIST_PASSENGER = 0
SCORE_KILLASSIST_TARGETER = 1
SCORE_KILLASSIST_DAMAGE = 1
And just edit that to whatever you please. I changed it to arcade style 100 pointage. And yes you could edit this so you recive points for teamkilling bots. You meanie.

https://img209.imageshack.us/img209/527/screen2483tr.th.png
How to make custom kits.

Note: I am only teaching how to edit one kit, the rest is up to you, but you should understand what to do after reading this.

First thing is first, create a new folder called “Levels abuse” like I said earlier. This is where you will be doing all your editing and stuff.

Ok, now that is out the way, onto the leet kit editing. Go into BF2'S Object Server.zip and go to Kits > US. Pull out one of the kit files to the levels abuse folder and we can start to edit. (I pulled out the Anti Tank file.)

Now then. Look for a string of text that says...

Code:

ObjectTemplate.create Kit US_AT
ObjectTemplate.saveInSeparateFile 1
ObjectTemplate.kitType AT
ObjectTemplate.aiTemplate AT
ObjectTemplate.geometry US_Kits
ObjectTemplate.geometry.kit 3
ObjectTemplate.geometry.dropGeom 13
ObjectTemplate.networkableInfo KitInfo
ObjectTemplate.setHasCollisionPhysics 1
ObjectTemplate.unlockIndex 0
ObjectTemplate.cullRadiusScale 2.4
Rename the Bit that says “US_AT” to whatever you want, like “Leet_Dude” or whatever. So it looks like this.

Code:

ObjectTemplate.create Kit Leet_Dude
ObjectTemplate.saveInSeparateFile 1
ObjectTemplate.kitType AT
ObjectTemplate.aiTemplate AT
ObjectTemplate.geometry US_Kits
ObjectTemplate.geometry.kit 3
ObjectTemplate.geometry.dropGeom 13
ObjectTemplate.networkableInfo KitInfo
ObjectTemplate.setHasCollisionPhysics 1
ObjectTemplate.unlockIndex 0
ObjectTemplate.cullRadiusScale 2.4
then save the file and rename it “Leet_Dude”. Now open it up again and lets continue to edit.

If you look down the page there is a line that says...

Code:

rem -------------------------------------
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate USATP_Predator
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate USPIS_92FS
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate kni_knife
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate UnlockUSAT
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate UnlockUSAT2
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate USRIF_MP5_A3
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate ParachuteLauncher
As you can guess, we are going to change this.
Now, I cant choose for you, this is just an example, but lets say that you feel the Anti Tank guys mp5 is a little...outdated, you feel it needs...I dunno, some kind of upgrade right? Well have no fear, we are going to do exactly that my friend. Lets give that Bitch a brand new MP5 used by European Special Forces. Change that bit that says “USRIF_MP5_A3” to “eurif_HK53A3” so it looks like this...

Code:

ObjectTemplate.addTemplate USATP_Predator
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate USPIS_92FS
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate kni_knife
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate UnlockUSAT
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate UnlockUSAT2
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate eurif_HK53A3
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate ParachuteLauncher
This will change the American guys Anti Tank kit so the MP5 is swapped for the European one. (By the way you can swap the pistol and knife for other weapons too if you wanted, but I will leave that to you. Now then, you are probably wondering how to get this brand spanking new awesome kit into game right? Your dying to try this baby out! Well pay attention.

We are going to make a new mod, yes I know its anoying and most of you already have one, but for those who dont, this is what you do.

Right click on your “xpack” mod folder and select “copy” then paste it into the folder you in right now, which is the mods folder. Then when it has finished copying, rename it “My_Mod” or whatever. Yup we are done with this bit...moving swiftly on...

Go into your new mods level folder and select the map you want to use the custom kit/s on and in that level folder quickly make a new folder called “Objects” and within that folder make another folder called “kits” then paste over your custom kit you made into that folder. Now then, come back to the level folder and drag your “Objects” folder into both server and Client.zips. Sorry your not done quite yet, now drag out the init.con file from the server.zip somewhere and start to edit it with notepad. In the init.con there is a line of text that says... (This is not always the same, this is just what Daqing Oilfields has in its init.con file, yes I copied over the BF2 vanilla map into my custom mods level folder but you should get the general idea of where to paste the following text...)

Code:

else

run Heightdata.con
run Terrain.con v_arg2
run Sky.con v_arg2
run CompiledRoads.con
run Sounds.con
run tmp.con v_arg1
Undergrowth.load Levels\Daqing_oilfields\
run Overgrowth/Overgrowth.con
run Overgrowth/OvergrowthCollision.con
run AmbientObjects.con
run Water.con
Now under that you need to paste...

Code:

run Objects\Kits\Leet_Dude.con
Or whatever you named your custom kit. So it looks like...

Code:

else

run Heightdata.con
run Terrain.con v_arg2
run Sky.con v_arg2
run CompiledRoads.con
run Sounds.con
run tmp.con v_arg1
Undergrowth.load Levels\Daqing_oilfields\
run Overgrowth/Overgrowth.con
run Overgrowth/OvergrowthCollision.con
run AmbientObjects.con
run Water.con
run Objects\Kits\Leet_Dude.con
Now that is done, save the init file to the desktop and drag it back into your server.zip. Thats that bit out of the way, but still more to do. Now open the init.con file again and look for a kit you want to change. I changed the US anti tank kit with my custom kit. Do that by changing..

Code:

gameLogic.setKit 1 6 "CH_AT" "ch_heavy_soldier"
gameLogic.setKit 2 6 "US_AT" "us_heavy_soldier"
to

Code:

gameLogic.setKit 2 6 "Leet_Dude" "us_heavy_soldier"
Now save the init.con again, and again drag it back into the server.zip. If all goes well, when you load Daqing and play as the US anti tank dude, you should have a brand new mp5. Damn that took ages to write, I seriously fucking hope I didn't miss anything... Nah I think it's fine. If you have problems I probably wont help with this one, because I dont know if I did it right myself lol.

If you Crash To desktop while editing kits, please read the following...

Hellshark1 wrote:

Firstly Hello all

This piece of coding u are trying will not work unless u go change the item index of the weapon. When u have two weopons in the same items index the game will crash while loading. For example u have the gbrif_l96a1 with an item index of 3 and the sasrif_fn2000 wich also has an item index of 3. Therefore your game crashes. U have to customly go change the item indexes so that none of your items has the same item index in the same kit.

https://img45.imageshack.us/img45/8708/screen2145ai.th.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to give vehicles built in UAV's.

!Warning! You need to make a new mod folder.

Do this by copying your xpack folder and pasting it into BF2's mod folder and naming it "ownage" or something, whatever you want as long as it doesent say "Copy Of Xpack".

Now to begin. In your new mod folder, open the "Objects_server" zip and go into the Objects folder then vehicles then this bit is up to you, but lets give the Apache a radar k? Now go into "xpak_vehicles" and select the "xpak_apache" folder, in there is a file called "xpak_apache.tweak" drag that out to the desktop or wherever you want to edit it, but leave that zip open, not because you have to, but opening all those folders again gets a bit boring. Now open the tweak file with notepad and in that tweak file locate a line that says...

Code:

rem ---BeginComp:HelpHud ---
ObjectTemplate.createComponent HelpHud
ObjectTemplate.HelpHud.helpStringKey "HUD_HELP_VEHICLE_HELO_PILOT_CONTROLS_deployFlares"
ObjectTemplate.HelpHud.helpSoundKey "HUD_HELP_VEHICLE_HELO_PILOT_CONTROLS_deployFlares"
ObjectTemplate.HelpHud.lowArmorHelpSoundKey "HUD_HELP_VEHICLE_HELO_LOWHEALTH_useFriendlyRepairStation"
ObjectTemplate.HelpHud.lowArmorHelpStringKey "HUD_HELP_VEHICLE_HELO_LOWHEALTH_useFriendlyRepairStation"
rem ---EndComp ---
Now under that paste in the following text string.

Code:

rem ---BeginComp:Ability ---
ObjectTemplate.createComponent Ability
ObjectTemplate.Ability.radarRadius 70
rem ---EndComp ---
So it looks like this.

Code:

rem ---BeginComp:HelpHud ---
ObjectTemplate.createComponent HelpHud
ObjectTemplate.HelpHud.helpStringKey "HUD_HELP_VEHICLE_HELO_PILOT_CONTROLS_deployFlares"
ObjectTemplate.HelpHud.helpSoundKey "HUD_HELP_VEHICLE_HELO_PILOT_CONTROLS_deployFlares"
ObjectTemplate.HelpHud.lowArmorHelpSoundKey "HUD_HELP_VEHICLE_HELO_LOWHEALTH_useFriendlyRepairStation"
ObjectTemplate.HelpHud.lowArmorHelpStringKey "HUD_HELP_VEHICLE_HELO_LOWHEALTH_useFriendlyRepairStation"
rem ---EndComp ---
rem ---BeginComp:Ability ---
ObjectTemplate.createComponent Ability
ObjectTemplate.Ability.radarRadius 70
rem ---EndComp ---
Now save that tweak file to the desktop and then drag it into the Apache vehicle folder and it will replace that tweak file with the one you edited. Now start up your custom mod and play Iron Gator or something, and fly the Apache, if done right it shoud have a built in UAV, if it wont work for you, let me know exactly what you did so I can point out what you did wrong. Ok have fun!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, here's a tut to explain how to insert your own vehicle spawn points.

I'm gonna show u how to add an apc to Tvstation on sharqi.

Ok firstly go open the level u want to edit and go to the Static objects file.
Add the name of the vehicle

Code:

run /objects/vehicles/land/usapc_lav25/usapc_lav25.con
to

Code:

if v_arg1 == BF2Editor
console.allowMultipleFileLoad 0
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/tv_house/tv_house.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/tv_house/tv_house.tweak
run /objects/staticobjects/industry/ind_buildings/gatehouse/gatehouse.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/house_low_01/house_low_01.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/house_detached_03/house_detached_03.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/house_medium_05/house_medium_05.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/ladder_20m/ladder_20m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/ladder_4m/ladder_4m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/ladder_2m/ladder_2m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/house_medium_03/house_medium_03.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/ladder_10m/ladder_10m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/house_low_02/house_low_02.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/ladder_7m/ladder_7m.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/olive/me_olivebig01.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/olive/me_olivebig01_lod.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/house_medium_01/house_medium_01.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/house_medium_04/house_medium_04.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/hotel/hotel.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/ladder_40m/ladder_40m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/house_detached_02/house_detached_02.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/house_low_01_v2/house_low_01_v2.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/house_detached_01/house_detached_01.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/fences/fence_corrugated_3x12m/fence_corrugated_3x12m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/house_low_02_v2/house_low_02_v2.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/sidewalk_3/sidewalk_3.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/sidewalk_1/sidewalk_1.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/stnwalls_invert_corner_10m/stnwalls_invert_corner_10m.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/palmtree/me_palmtree01.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/palmtree/me_palmtree01_lod.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/house_high_04/house_high_04.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/fences/fence_corrugated_pole_3m/fence_corrugated_pole_3m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/wirefence_12m/wirefence_12m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/stnwalls_sloope_30m/stnwalls_sloope_30m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/stnwalls_corner_10m/stnwalls_corner_10m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/military/objects/mi_antenna/mi_antenna.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/wirefence_l2/wirefence_l2.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/wirefence_end/wirefence_end.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/sidewalk_2/sidewalk_2.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/stonefence_20m/stonefence_20m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/stonefence_slope_5m/stonefence_slope_5m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/outdoor_pool/outdoor_pool.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/pool_ladder/pool_ladder.con
run /objects/staticobjects/industry/uniqueobjects/docks/dock_90degouter/dock90degouter.con
run /objects/staticobjects/industry/uniqueobjects/docks/dock_90deginner/dock90deginner.con
run /objects/staticobjects/industry/uniqueobjects/docks/dock_straight_10m/dock_straight_10m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/industry/uniqueobjects/docks/dock_straight_30m/dock_straight_30m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/outdoor_pool_small/outdoor_pool_small.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/brickwall/brickwall.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/village_objects/pier/pier.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/brick_pillar/brick_pillar.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/lamp_post/lamp_post.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/rock5m/rock5m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/brickwall_broken/brickwall_broken.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/roads/refug/refug.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/stnwalls_innersloope_30m_invert/stnwalls_innersloope_30m_invert.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/lamppost_highway_02/lamppost_highway_02.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/lamppost_highway_01/lamppost_highway_01.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/stnwalls_sloope_30m_invert/stnwalls_sloope_30m_invert.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/roads/refug_3/refug_3.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/roads/refug_2/refug_2.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/roads/steelrailing/steelrailing.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/wirefence_24m/wirefence_24m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/antennamast/antennamast.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/wirefence_l/wirefence_l.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/rock10m/rock10m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/rockpile_1/rockpile_1.con
run /objects/staticobjects/military/objects/sandbags/mi_sandbags_corner_2m/mi_sandbags_corner_2m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/destroyableobjects/barrel/barrel_yellow/barrel_yellow.con
run /objects/effects/impacts/destruction/e_barrelyello_exp1/e_barrelyello_exp1.con
run /objects/staticobjects/military/objects/sandbags/mi_sandbags_end/mi_sandbags_end.con
run /objects/staticobjects/military/objects/sandbags/mi_sandbags_4m/mi_sandbags_4m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/crates/woodencrate_4m/woodencrate_4m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/military/objects/sandbags/mi_sandbags_circle_half/mi_sandbags_circle_half.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/crates/woodencrate_3m/woodencrate_3m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/palletstack/palletstack.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/marketstand_2/marketstand_2.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/marketstand_1/marketstand_1.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/lrg_stonebridge/lrg_stonebridge.con
run /objects/effects/impacts/destruction/bridges/e_destruction_stonebridge.con
run /objects/effects/damagestates/e_dstate_bridge_d1.con
run /objects/effects/damagestates/e_dstate_bridge_d2.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/lrg_stonebridge_head/lrg_stonebridge_head.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/destroyableobjects/cart_dest/cart_dest.con
run /objects/effects/impacts/destruction/e_destruction_cart_dest.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/roundabout/roundabout.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/parkbench/parkbench.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/bus_stop/bus_stop.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/trash_dumdpster/trash_dumpster.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/destroyableobjects/trestle01_dest/trestle01_dest.con
run /objects/effects/impacts/destruction/e_destruction_trestle01.con
run /objects/vehicles/civilian/civiliancar2wreck/civiliancar2wreck.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/destroyableobjects/fence_corrugated_3x12m_broken/fence_corrugated_3x12m_broken.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/lrg_trash_dumpster/lrg_trash_dumpster.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/shortpalm/me_shortpalm01.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/shortpalm/me_shortpalm01_lod.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/destroyableobjects/woodencrate_destructible/woodencrate_destructible.con
run /objects/effects/impacts/destruction/e_destruction_woodencrate1m.con
run /objects/effects/impacts/destruction/e_woodsplinters_s.con
run /objects/effects/impacts/destruction/e_crateobjects_teddy.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/roads/refug_border_5m/refug_border_5m.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/olive/me_olivebig02.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/olive/me_olivebig02_lod.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/roads/refug_border_end/refug_border_end.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/palmtree/me_palmtree02.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/palmtree/me_palmtree02_lod.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/parkbench2/parkbench2.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/stnwalls_10m_stairs/stnwalls_10m_stairs.con
run /objects/staticobjects/industry/ind_buildings/constructhouse_01_v2/constructhouse_01_v2.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/crates/woodencrate_group3/woodencrate_group3.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/crates/woodencrate_group2/woodencrate_group2.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/wirefence_24m_hole/wirefence_24m_hole.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/olive/me_olive03.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/olive/me_olive03_lod.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/rockpile_small/rockpile_small.con
run /objects/staticobjects/industry/uniqueobjects/docks/dock_ramp/dock_ramp.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/crates/woodencrate_group4/woodencrate_group4.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/gate_boom_hold/gate_boom_hold.con
run /objects/staticobjects/industry/destroyableobjects/train_rail_bar_dest/train_rail_bar_des.con
run /objects/effects/impacts/destruction/e_destruction_trainbar.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/concretebarrier/concretebarrier.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/phonebooth/phonebooth.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/cables/cable40m/cable40m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/cables/cable16m/cable16m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/cables/cable24m/cable24m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/cables/cable30m/cable30m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/cables/cable20m/cable20m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/industry/ind_objects/powerline/powerline.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/cables/cable100m_powerline_30right/cable100m_powerline_30right.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/cables/cable100m_powerline/cable100m_powerline.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/cables/cable100m_powerline_end/cable100m_powerline_end.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/roads/refug_border_20m/refug_border_20m.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/highleafbush/me_highleafbush01.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/highleafbush/me_highleafbush01_lod.con
run /objects/staticobjects/military/objects/sandbags/mi_sandbags_corner_4m/mi_sandbags_corner_4m.con
run /objects/roads/statics/r_intersection_45degree/r_intersection_45degree.con
run /objects/roads/statics/l_intersection_45degree/l_intersection_45degree.con
run /objects/staticobjects/military/buildings/mi_sandbags_shelter/mi_sandbags_shelter.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/wirefence_6m/wirefence_6m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/ladder_5m/ladder_5m.con
run /objects/roads/statics/t_intersection/t_intersection.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/palmtree/me_palmtree03.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/palmtree/me_palmtree03_lod.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/olive/me_olive05.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/olive/me_olive05_lod.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/house_high_01/house_high_01.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/ladder_6_3m/ladder_6_3m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/ladder_10m_noholders/ladder_10m_noholders.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/sidewalk_4/sidewalk_4.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/olive/me_olive04.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/olive/me_olive04_lod.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/roads/steelrailingrightend/steelrailingrightend.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/roads/steelrailingleftend/steelrailingleftend.con
run /objects/staticobjects/industry/ind_buildings/constructhouse_01/constructhouse_01.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/ladder_construct/ladder_construct.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/ladder_3m/ladder_3m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/wirefence_72m/wirefence_72m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/destroyableobjects/woodencrate_destructible_medical/woodencrate_destructible_medical.con
run /objects/effects/impacts/destruction/e_crateobjects_medical.con
run /objects/staticobjects/ambienteffects/static/amdstat_fountain_waterspray.con
run /objects/effects/ambient/staticfx/e_samb_fountain_waterspray.con
run /objects/common/cloth_line/cloth_line.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/pedestrian_railing_end/pedestrian_railing_end.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/vines/me_vines01.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/vines/me_vines01_lod.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/flower_pot/flower_pot.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/tropicalplants/me_tropicalplant03.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/tropicalplants/me_tropicalplant03_lod.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/palmtree/me_palm_cluster01.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/palmtree/me_palm_cluster01_lod.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/wallend/wallend.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/stnwalls_10m/stnwalls_10m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/crates/woodencrate_group1/woodencrate_group1.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/flowerpot/me_flowerpot01.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/flowerpot/me_flowerpot01_lod.con
run /objects/roads/staticsnoblend/concreteblock_helipad/concreteblock_helipad.con
run /objects/roads/staticsnoblend/concreteblock_helipad/concreteblock_helipad.tweak
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/wallhigh02/wallhigh02.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/wallhigh01/wallhigh01.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/stnwalls_corner_10m_up/stnwalls_corner_10m_up.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/ladder_20m_noholders/ladder_20m_noholders.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/plant_box/plant_box.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/house_high_02/house_high_02.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/ladder_7m_rak/ladder_7m_rak.con
run /objects/staticobjects/industry/ind_objects/barrackdbl_01/barrackdbl_01.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/gate_boom/gate_boom.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/tropicalplants/me_tropicalplant01.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/tropicalplants/me_tropicalplant01_lod.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/destroyableobjects/sign_parking_dest/sign_parking_dest.con
run /objects/effects/impacts/destruction/traffic_signs/e_destruction_sign_parking.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/destroyableobjects/parkingmeter_dest/parkingmeter_dest.con
run /objects/effects/impacts/destruction/e_destruction_parkingmeter.con
run /objects/dynamicobjects/fence/fence_dest.con
run /objects/effects/impacts/destruction/e_destruction_fence/e_destruction_fence.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/crates/woodencrate_1m/woodencrate_1m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/destroyableobjects/trafficlight_dest/trafficlight_dest.con
run /objects/effects/impacts/destruction/e_destruction_trafficlight.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/destroyableobjects/sign_stop_dest/sign_stop_dest.con
run /objects/effects/impacts/destruction/traffic_signs/e_destruction_sign_stop.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/billboard_dicecream/billboard_dicecream.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/stnwalls_40m/stnwalls_40m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/stnwalls_50m/stnwalls_50m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/stnwalls_20m/stnwalls_20m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/stnwalls_30m/stnwalls_30m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/pedestrian_railing_24m/pedestrian_railing_24m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/pedestrian_railing_12m/pedestrian_railing_12m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/roads/refug_4/refug_4.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/brickwall_40m/brickwall_40m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/brickwall_30m/brickwall_30m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/brickwall_20m/brickwall_20m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/brickwall_broken_30m/brickwall_broken_30m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/brickwall_60m/brickwall_60m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/brickwall_broken_20m/brickwall_broken_20m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/floodlight/floodlight.con
run /objects/staticobjects/industry/ind_objects/concrete_pillar_beam_large/concrete_pillar_beam_large.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/pedestrian_railing_24m_ends/pedestrian_railing_24m_ends.con
run /objects/staticobjects/military/objects/sandbags/mi_sandbags_quad/mi_sandbags_quad.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/concretebarrier/concretebarrier_3.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/wallhigh01_24m/wallhigh01_24m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/destroyableobjects/sign_streetcrossing_dest/sign_streetcrossing_dest.con
run /objects/effects/impacts/destruction/traffic_signs/e_destruction_sign_streetcrossing.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/pedestrian_railing_12m_ends/pedestrian_railing_12m_ends.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/container_open/container_cl_red_trash/container_cl_red_trash.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/container_open/container_cl_green_trash/container_cl_green_trash.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/pedestrian_railing_6m_ends/pedestrian_railing_6m_ends.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/office_01/office_01.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/rock2m/rock2m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/com_watertower/com_watertower.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/ladder_20m_platform/ladder_20m_platform.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/destroyableobjects/sign_noparking_dest/sign_noparking_dest.con
run /objects/effects/impacts/destruction/traffic_signs/e_destruction_sign_noparking.con
run /objects/staticobjects/industry/ind_objects/plankstack_big_version_01/plankstack_big_version_01.con
run /objects/staticobjects/industry/ind_objects/barrackdbl_03/barrackdbl_03.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/stonefence_end_5m/stonefence_end_5m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/industry/ind_objects/constcrane_55m_01/constcrane_55m_01.con
run /objects/staticobjects/industry/ind_objects/common/const_crane_ladder_short.con
run /objects/staticobjects/industry/ind_objects/common/const_crane_ladder_short_02.con
run /objects/staticobjects/industry/ind_objects/common/const_crane_ladder_21m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/industry/ind_objects/common/const_crane_ladder_9m.con
run /objects/staticobjects/industry/ind_objects/common/const_crane_ladder_short_03.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/destroyableobjects/fueltankwagon/fueltankwagon.con
run /objects/effects/impacts/explosions/e_exp_fuel/e_exp_fuel.con
run /objects/effects/impacts/explosions/vexp/e_vexp_tank/e_vexp_tank_2nd.con
run /objects/staticobjects/industry/ind_objects/plankstack_big_version_03.mb/plankstack_big_version_03.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/stnwalls_30m_up/stnwalls_30m_up.con
run /objects/staticobjects/common/com_objects/concretebarrier/concretebarrier_2.con
run /objects/staticobjects/industry/ind_objects/pipestack_01/pipestack_01.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/office_03/office_03.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/office_02/office_02.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_architecture/house_medium_02/house_medium_02.con
run /objects/staticobjects/_middle-east/city/city_objects/stnwalls_40m_up/stnwalls_40m_up.con
run /objects/common/glow/glow2.con
run /objects/common/lightsources/baselight/baselight.con
run /objects/common/glow/glow4.con
run /objects/common/glow/glow3.con
run /objects/common/lightsources/houselight_big/houselight_big.con
run /objects/weapons/stationary/ats_hj8/ats_hj8.con
run /objects/weapons/stationary/ats_tow/ats_tow.con
run /objects/vehicles/land/jep_vodnik/jep_vodnik.con
run /objects/vehicles/land/usjep_hmmwv/usjep_hmmwv.con
run /objects/weapons/stationary/igla_djigit/igla_djigit.con
run /objects/weapons/stationary/usaas_stinger/usaas_stinger.con
run /objects/vehicles/sea/boat_rib/boat_rib.con
run /objects/weapons/stationary/ars_d30/ars_d30.con
run /objects/weapons/stationary/usart_lw155/usart_lw155.con
run /objects/weapons/stationary/ats_hj8/ats_hj8.con
run /objects/weapons/stationary/ats_tow/ats_tow.con
run /objects/staticobjects/military/buildings/aircontroltower_mec/aircontroltower_mec.con
run /objects/staticobjects/military/buildings/mobileradar_mech_dest/mobileradar_mech_dest.con
run /objects/staticobjects/military/buildings/aircontroltower/aircontroltower.con
run /objects/staticobjects/military/buildings/mobileradar_us_dest/mobileradar_us_dest.con
run /objects/vehicles/land/rutnk_t90/rutnk_t90.con
run /objects/vehicles/land/ustnk_m1a2/ustnk_m1a2.con
run /objects/weapons/stationary/mec_bipod/mec_bipod.con
run /objects/weapons/stationary/us_bipod/us_bipod.con
run /objects/vehicles/land/apc_btr90/apc_btr90.con
run /objects/vehicles/land/usapc_lav25/usapc_lav25.con
run /objects/vehicles/air/ahe_havoc/ahe_havoc.con
run /objects/vehicles/air/ahe_ah1z/ahe_ah1z.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/pinebush/me_pinebush01.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/pinebush/me_pinebush01_lod.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/pinebush/me_pinebush02.con
run /objects/vegitation/middle-east/pinebush/me_pinebush02_lod.con
Then go to your gamemodes folder and then sp16 or wherever you would like to insert the vehicle spawn point and open the gameobjects file.

Next add

Code:

rem [ObjectSpawnerTemplate: CPNAME_SP_16_tvstation_ME_US_APC]
ObjectTemplate.create ObjectSpawner CPNAME_SP_16_tvstation_ME_US_APC
ObjectTemplate.activeSafe ObjectSpawner CPNAME_SP_16_tvstation_ME_US_APC
ObjectTemplate.modifiedByUser "Hellshark1"
ObjectTemplate.isNotSaveable 1
ObjectTemplate.hasMobilePhysics 0
ObjectTemplate.setObjectTemplate 1 APC_BTR90
ObjectTemplate.setObjectTemplate 2 USAPC_LAV25
to the last piece that looks the same just before

Code:

if v_arg1 == host
Then add

Code:

rem [ObjectSpawner: CPNAME_SP_16_tvstation_ME_US_APC]
   Object.create CPNAME_SP_16_tvstation_ME_US_APC
   Object.absolutePosition -120.491/97.096/-158.711
   Object.rotation -92.012/0.000/0.000
   Object.setControlPointId 801
   Object.layer 1
Just before

Code:

endIf

rem ********** Spawn Points **********
Note that every spawn point has a different ControlpointID even when the size of the map changes the ID doesn't stay the same.

As far as I can tell the Object.absolutePosition 3 seperate numbers are.

1.-120.491
This changes the vehicles position from right to left the higher the number behind the '-' is, when u look on the map from above.

This changes the hight(altitude) the vehicle spawn at. The higher the number, the higher it spawns.

3. -158.71
This changes the vehicles position from top to bottom. the lower the number the  lower it spawns on the map.

The rotation I havent figured out how it works exactly yet.

Hope this helped. Will post how to edit spawn points and new capturable flags etc. in the not to far future

edit: Oops forgot the pic

https://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6559/screen1281ux.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to make new control and spawn points.

Yet again go to the map u would like to add this and go to the gameplayobjects file.

Lets take Sharqi as an example (again )

Look for a piece of text that says.

Code:

rem ********** Spawn Points **********
ok now add below this

Code:

rem [SpawnPointTemplate: CPNAME_SP_SP16_test_1]
ObjectTemplate.create SpawnPoint CPNAME_SP_SP16_test_1
ObjectTemplate.activeSafe SpawnPoint CPNAME_SP_SP16_test_1
ObjectTemplate.modifiedByUser Hellshark1
ObjectTemplate.setSpawnPositionOffset 0/1.25/0
ObjectTemplate.setControlPointId 1212

rem [SpawnPoint: CPNAME_SP_SP16_test_1]
Object.create CPNAME_SP_SP16_test_1
Object.absolutePosition -239.755/100.502/-110.609
Object.rotation -0.324/0.000/0.000
Object.layer 9
You can add multiple spawn points for that control point.

Next look for a piece of text that contains...

Code:

rem ********** Control Points **********
ok now add

Code:

rem [ControlPointTemplate: CPNAME_SP_SP16_test]
ObjectTemplate.create ControlPoint CPNAME_SP_SP16_test
ObjectTemplate.activeSafe ControlPoint CPNAME_SP_SP16_test
ObjectTemplate.modifiedByUser Hellshark1
ObjectTemplate.setNetworkableInfo ControlPointInfo
ObjectTemplate.hasMobilePhysics 0
ObjectTemplate.hasCollisionPhysics 1
ObjectTemplate.physicsType Mesh
ObjectTemplate.addTemplate flagpole
ObjectTemplate.setControlPointName CPNAME_SP_SP16_test
ObjectTemplate.radius 3
ObjectTemplate.team 2
ObjectTemplate.controlPointId 1212
ObjectTemplate.areaValueTeam1 34
ObjectTemplate.areaValueTeam2 34
ObjectTemplate.timeToGetControl 20
ObjectTemplate.timeToLoseControl 20
ObjectTemplate.isHemisphere 1
Note, you can use any name for the spawn point but for some reason, unlike the other control points this ones name comes up as "CPNAME_SP_SP16_test" where the rest only show up as the last part, odd.

Next look for

Code:

if v_arg1 == host
And add

Code:

rem [ControlPoint: CPNAME_SP_SP16_test]
   Object.create CPNAME_SP_SP16_test
   Object.absolutePosition -237.755/99.502/-110.609
   Object.layer 9
You must also give the controlpoint its own ID, I made mine 1212.

You can play around and give control points different spawn points.
If u want to have some real fun, make a flag on top of the hotel at karkand and make its spawn points on all the roofs

theres just 1 problem with the bots

They're uber n00bs and prefer standing by the flags warmth

Hehe

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/6020 … 1338yj.png
http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/7693 … 1343bh.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://img431.imageshack.us/img431/1236/screen2122aj.th.pnghttps://img431.imageshack.us/img431/1098/screen1982fj.th.pnghttps://img431.imageshack.us/img431/526/screen2026yl.th.pnghttps://img431.imageshack.us/img431/1144/screen2016sd.th.png
http://media.putfile.com/SAS-Karkand

Thanks to FFOLKES, Hellshark1 and lord_tyler_486 for helping me make this tut possible.
This tut was written by Me and partly by Hellshark1.

Updated 28th of July 2007...

Last edited by Citizen One (2007-07-28 10:49:31)

$kelet0r
+16|6652
by xpack i assume you are referrring to Special Forces which you only need if you want to add Special Fores content - you can obviously mess around without it
I'm going to try this later anyway with euroforces vs china on karkand
PunkX
stoned
+198|6594|Canada
Hahaha! Nice one man! I did this a while back! Nice stuff man! My vote for feature!!!!!!
ifixphns2
+3|6685|Evanston, WY
Very nice Citizen One.  Looking at some of the player names, I'm assuming this works for single player.  I always wanted to zip/grapple my way around Karkand and Sharqi
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6619|South Korea.

$kelet0r wrote:

by xpack i assume you are referrring to Special Forces which you only need if you want to add Special Fores content - you can obviously mess around without it
I'm going to try this later anyway with euroforces vs china on karkand

Yeah that sounds cool, you should change the sky to the one in Songhua Stalemate for authenticity lol!
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6676|Antarctica
Sticky?
PunkX
stoned
+198|6594|Canada

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Sticky?
Feature post i say, too many stickies in this part o.O
FFOLKES
+39|6733
Good job Citizen One.

Last edited by FFOLKES (2006-04-05 10:30:08)

Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6619|South Korea.
Also check out the tut by FFLOLKES http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=20131 that includes making your own mod, saves me the time lol.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6619|South Korea.
Here is some I made earlier, feel free to try them out.
SAS vs CHINA (not even in the game!)

Code:

gameLogic.setTeamName 1 "CH"

gameLogic.setTeamLanguage 1 "Chinese"

gameLogic.setTeamFlag 1 "flag_ch"

gameLogic.setKit 1 0 "CH_Specops" "ch_light_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 1 1 "CH_Sniper" "ch_light_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 1 2 "CH_Assault" "ch_heavy_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 1 3 "CH_Support" "ch_heavy_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 1 4 "CH_Engineer" "ch_light_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 1 5 "CH_Medic" "ch_light_soldier"

SAS vs MECSF (not even the game!)

Code:

gameLogic.setKit 1 6 "MECSF_AT" "mecsf_heavy_soldier"
MECSF vs SPETZ (not even in game!)

Code:

gameLogic.setTeamName 2 "Spetz"

gameLogic.setTeamLanguage 2 "Spetsnaz"

gameLogic.setTeamFlag 2 "flag_ru"

gameLogic.setKit 2 0 "Spetsnaz_Specops" "spetz_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 2 1 "Spetsnaz_Sniper" "spetz_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 2 2 "Spetsnaz_Assault" "spetz_heavy_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 2 3 "Spetsnaz_Support" "spetz_heavy_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 2 4 "Spetsnaz_Engineer" "spetz_heavy_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 2 5 "Spetsnaz_Medic" "spetz_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 1 6 "chinsurgent_AT" "MECSF_AT" "mecsf_heavy_soldier"
gameLogic.setKit 2 6 "Spetsnaz_AT" "spetz_heavy_soldier"

Last edited by Citizen One (2006-04-05 11:25:45)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Whilst that is an excellent tut, I am more interested in how I can get it to tell me that I 'PWNERISED' someone.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6619|South Korea.

ghettoperson wrote:

Whilst that is an excellent tut, I am more interested in how I can get it to tell me that I 'PWNERISED' someone. :)
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=19541

btw, let it be known, it is I, who created the word "pwnerised" >:)

Last edited by Citizen One (2006-04-05 11:32:28)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

I <3 you.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
is it possible to mix up the classes in you army. Say i want to make my own little NATO, can i put in say a Euro sniper, SAS spec ops, USMC assault, Euro support, Euro support, SAS eingineer, and SAS AT. is that possible?
$kelet0r
+16|6652
yes yes it is
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6619|South Korea.

Superior Mind wrote:

is it possible to mix up the classes in you army. Say i want to make my own little NATO, can i put in say a Euro sniper, SAS spec ops, USMC assault, Euro support, Euro support, SAS eingineer, and SAS AT. is that possible?
Of course it is. Tell me what army you want to go up against and ill write out the text strings for you.
https://img431.imageshack.us/img431/2456/screen1893jj.th.png
ifixphns2
+3|6685|Evanston, WY
okay, does this work serverside?  or would your players have to have the modded init.con as well.  I would think not, but I'm an idiot.  seeing has how the init.con resides in server.zip
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6619|South Korea.

ifixphns2 wrote:

okay, does this work serverside?  or would your players have to have the modded init.con as well.  I would think not, but I'm an idiot.  seeing has how the init.con resides in server.zip

They need the moddified init.con as well. I aint tried, but im pretty sure.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663

Citizen One wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Of course it is. Tell me what army you want to go up against and ill write out the text strings for you.
http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/2456 … 3jj.th.png
ur the best .
So I would like my NATO force to have the SAS skins
spec ops: SAS (G36K)
sniper: EU (L96A1)
assault: USMC (M16A2/M203)
support: EU (HK21)
eingineer: USMC (M1187)
medic: EU (FAMAS)
AT: SAS (SRAW/MP5)
if possible can you make the voice the german voice?

I would like them to be against the Rebel team. but revised a bit
spec ops: Rebel (AK74U)
sniper: MEC (SVD)
assault: China (AK47/GP25)
support: unlock (PKM)
eingineer: Rebel (S12K)
medic: MECSF (AK47)
AT: Rebel (RPG/Bizon)
if possible can you make the voice the Russian voice? Spasiba

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-04-05 12:03:16)

ifixphns2
+3|6685|Evanston, WY

Citizen One wrote:

ifixphns2 wrote:

They need the moddified init.con as well. I aint tried, but im pretty sure.
Gotcha,  somebody try this!  Set up a dedicated server with a modded init.con map running, then have one of your clan lackies without modded files log in and see if they have the changes.
G.I.JOE¤MFA¤
+3|6700|Wherever Uncle Sams Needs Me.
i would love to see all the BF2 maps in SF...dont know why EA made an expansion and didnt include the original maps with SF...would have gotten more sales and you wouldnt have to go though this...

theres been plenty of times playing BF2 maps i wished i could climb that wall or building or zipline down from that rooftop
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6619|South Korea.

Superior Mind wrote:

omgk
Phew, ok here goes. What flag do you want nato to carry, it has to be an already existing one, american?

Last edited by Citizen One (2006-04-05 12:25:02)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663

Citizen One wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

omgk
Phew, ok here goes.
lol
FFOLKES
+39|6733

G.I.JOE¤MFA¤ wrote:

theres been plenty of times playing BF2 maps i wished i could climb that wall or building or zipline down from that rooftop
http://media.putfile.com/SFtoBF2

USMC Sniper playing Strike at Karkand against MEC

Last edited by FFOLKES (2006-04-05 12:38:44)

Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6619|South Korea.

Superior Mind wrote:

lol
Man that took long, btw I cant give the suport guy a PKM, you have to go to the other topic made by FFOLKES for that, but anyway I did all of them besides that, check the code, I think that is about right.

Code:

gameLogic.setTeamName 1 "Chinsurgent"
gameLogic.setTeamName 2 "EU"

gameLogic.setTeamLanguage 1 "Spetsnaz"
gameLogic.setTeamLanguage 2 "German"

gameLogic.setTeamFlag 1 "flag_re"
gameLogic.setTeamFlag 2 "flag_eu"

gameLogic.setKit 1 0 "chinsurgent_Specops" "chinsurgent_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 1 1 "MEC_Sniper" "mec_light_soldier"
gameLogic.setKit 2 1 "eu_Sniper" "eu_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 1 2 "CH_Assault" "ch_heavy_soldier"
gameLogic.setKit 2 2 "US_Assault" "us_heavy_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 1 3 "chinsurgent_Support" "chinsurgent_heavy_soldier"
gameLogic.setKit 2 3 "eu_Support" "eu_heavy_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 1 4 "chinsurgent_Engineer" "chinsurgent_heavy_soldier"
gameLogic.setKit 2 4 "US_Engineer" "us_light_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 2 5 "EU_Medic" "EU_soldier"

gameLogic.setKit 1 6 "chinsurgent_AT" "chinsurgent_heavy_soldier"

Last edited by Citizen One (2006-04-05 12:41:26)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard