Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|5583|North Carolina

Dilbert_X wrote:

I can see the benefit of subsidising families, but not gays so one can play 'house' at my expense.

A more neutral system would be better, I am sick of being taxed to hell and seeing no return.
How is it that gays are doing it at your expense, but that straight people aren't doing the same?

Your bias seems rather blatant here.  Unless of course, you're suggesting that straight couples who adopt shouldn't get tax subsidies.

Under that system, I guess it would suck to be infertile.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|5671|Connecticut

Turquoise wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:


No one has a right to force me to subsidize the kids of any couple, gay or straight.
I do think the intent originally was to promote, and not discourage, procreation. It's the incentve to continue the human race I guess.
Seeing as how the majority of the world procreates without any economic incentives, I don't see why we must put them in place.
Well, note first that I am not entirely defending the tax program. It is $1000 per year. Now I am not so well off that I wont take the money but if you have children you know that $1000 does not cover jack shit, when compared to the grand spectrum. Also, I find it difficult to contribute to unemployment when I work. As for procreation I know what you ae saying but I think we are comparing apples and bananas here. what is perceived to be consequence free sex amongst consenting individuals is generally recreational, not procreational. My wife and I had to try for a long time to conceive our second. There are many accidentl pregnancies out there though and also deliberate ones as well so the mother can collect more money but thats a whole other debate.
Malloy must go
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|5583|North Carolina

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:


I do think the intent originally was to promote, and not discourage, procreation. It's the incentve to continue the human race I guess.
Seeing as how the majority of the world procreates without any economic incentives, I don't see why we must put them in place.
Well, note first that I am not entirely defending the tax program. It is $1000 per year. Now I am not so well off that I wont take the money but if you have children you know that $1000 does not cover jack shit, when compared to the grand spectrum. Also, I find it difficult to contribute to unemployment when I work. As for procreation I know what you ae saying but I think we are comparing apples and bananas here. what is perceived to be consequence free sex amongst consenting individuals is generally recreational, not procreational. My wife and I had to try for a long time to conceive our second. There are many accidentl pregnancies out there though and also deliberate ones as well so the mother can collect more money but thats a whole other debate.
Very true.

I'll put it this way.  I'm willing to allow these credits and subsidies to remain in place as long as all children are covered.  It sickens me when I see certain people try to leave out adopted kids.

Whatever policy we choose to implement, it should be consistent along sexual orientation and adoption lines.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|5954|Moscow, Russia
imo, people should stop all this fuss around homosexuality alltogether. straight people should stop discriminating gays and gays should stop throwing their homosectuality in the face of the society like it's something special. homosexuality happens in nature - it is normal. once everybody accepts that - pretty obvious, imo - fact, all the supposed "problems" with gays would go away... not that it's going happen anytime soon, but still.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|5583|North Carolina

Shahter wrote:

imo, people should stop all this fuss around homosexuality alltogether. straight people should stop discriminating gays and gays should stop throwing their homosectuality in the face of the society like it's something special. homosexuality happens in nature - it is normal. once everybody accepts that - pretty obvious, imo - fact, all the supposed "problems" with gays would go away... not that it's going happen anytime soon, but still.
Agreed.  If people were more logical about this issue, there would be no need to flaunt or criticize homosexuality.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|5671|Connecticut

Turquoise wrote:

Very true.

I'll put it this way.  I'm willing to allow these credits and subsidies to remain in place as long as all children are covered.  It sickens me when I see certain people try to leave out adopted kids.

Whatever policy we choose to implement, it should be consistent along sexual orientation and adoption lines.
Agreed. I think what we as a society need to do is put aside our indiferences about homosexuality and concern ourselves more with the well being of the child.  Do I think it's emotionally healthy for a child to grow up with two gay parents? Honestly, no I don't but that is because society says its taboo, not because of the gay parents. You cant tell me a ghetto slut who deliberately has 4 kids so she can afford rims on her un insured late 90's Lexus can have more entitlement than a gay couple who are dying to have a child just so they can love it.
Malloy must go
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,610|5799|London, England

mafia996630 wrote:

i just don't give a shit but also think they will burn in hell.
Don't worry, you'll also be burning in hell

Anyway I don't like Gays, but I'm not going to go out of my way to not let them do and be what they want to be. Let them do whatever as long as it doesn't affect me

I don't see why so many Gay people have to act like idiots and queers though, ok we get it, you're gay. Just act normal you bum bandits

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-07-26 08:24:26)

TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|5798|Mhz

Mekstizzle wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

i just don't give a shit but also think they will burn in hell.
Don't worry, you'll also be burning in hell

Anyway I don't like Gays, but I'm not going to go out of my way to not let them do and be what they want to be. Let them do whatever as long as it doesn't affect me

I don't see why so many Gay people have to act like idiots and queers though, ok we get it, you're gay. Just act normal you bum bandits
You do realise that the vast majority are not raging queers dont you?  You just don't notice the non-flamboiant ones because, shock horror, they're actually perfectly normal
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|5583|North Carolina

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Very true.

I'll put it this way.  I'm willing to allow these credits and subsidies to remain in place as long as all children are covered.  It sickens me when I see certain people try to leave out adopted kids.

Whatever policy we choose to implement, it should be consistent along sexual orientation and adoption lines.
Agreed. I think what we as a society need to do is put aside our indiferences about homosexuality and concern ourselves more with the well being of the child.  Do I think it's emotionally healthy for a child to grow up with two gay parents? Honestly, no I don't but that is because society says its taboo, not because of the gay parents. You cant tell me a ghetto slut who deliberately has 4 kids so she can afford rims on her un insured late 90's Lexus can have more entitlement than a gay couple who are dying to have a child just so they can love it.
Absolutely.  Logic surpasses tradition in every respect.  We have to become more logical as a people in order to better provide for our children in the long run.
{B-T}<babacanosh>
Member
+31|5780
I hate them
i am disgusted by them
and im homophobic

i didnt use to care until one fag tried to hit on me, thats when i went loose.
im so homophobic if some fag needs CPR, id walk away
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|5583|North Carolina

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

I hate them
i am disgusted by them
and im homophobic

i didnt use to care until one fag tried to hit on me, thats when i went loose.
im so homophobic if some fag needs CPR, id walk away
Uh...  You know, you might not want to reveal this sort of thing publicly.

I've had a gay guy or two make a pass at me, but all you have to do is explain that you're straight.  It might be a little awkward, but to me, it's no different than telling a girl you find unattractive "no."

What's the reason to hate them?  That basically implies you're insecure about your own sexuality.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|5810|Finland

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

i didnt use to care until one fag tried to hit on me, thats when i went loose.
Maybe you just look gay?

I've had gay men hit on me twice or three times, can't remember. After you tell them you're straight, they stop. Gee, wonder why?
I need around tree fiddy.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|5707|Global Command

Turquoise wrote:

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

I hate them
i am disgusted by them
and im homophobic

i didnt use to care until one fag tried to hit on me, thats when i went loose.
im so homophobic if some fag needs CPR, id walk away
Uh...  You know, you might not want to reveal this sort of thing publicly.

I've had a gay guy or two make a pass at me, but all you have to do is explain that you're straight.  It might be a little awkward, but to me, it's no different than telling a girl you find unattractive "no."

What's the reason to hate them?  That basically implies you're insecure about your own sexuality.
He did say he is homophobic.

That doesn't mean you are afraid of fags, it means you are afraid you are a fag.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|5942|d

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

I hate them
i am disgusted by them
and im homophobic

i didnt use to care until one fag tried to hit on me, thats when i went loose.
im so homophobic if some fag needs CPR, id walk away
i don't mind if you hate gay people. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|4928|شمال

DonFck wrote:

I've had gay men hit on me twice or three times, can't remember. After you tell them you're straight, they stop. Gee, wonder why?
Not always. Some of them think it is time for you hetro to try new stuff, so they keep doing what they are doing until you show teeth!
Am not saying all of them like that, but I had that experience...
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|5583|North Carolina

Beduin wrote:

DonFck wrote:

I've had gay men hit on me twice or three times, can't remember. After you tell them you're straight, they stop. Gee, wonder why?
Not always. Some of them think it is time for you hetro to try new stuff, so they keep doing what they are doing until you show teeth!
Am not saying all of them like that, but I had that experience...
True, but this is not unlike how some straight men won't listen to a woman when she says no.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|4928|شمال

Turquoise wrote:

True, but this is not unlike how some straight men won't listen to a woman when she says no.
maybe, never thought of it. More similar if hetro man keep trying to hit on a lez...
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|5583|North Carolina

Beduin wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

True, but this is not unlike how some straight men won't listen to a woman when she says no.
maybe, never thought of it. More similar if hetro man keep trying to hit on a lez...
That could work too...  lol
{B-T}<babacanosh>
Member
+31|5780
lol wtf
will that backfired
im suprsied when i say im homophobic i always get those kind of responses
ghettoperson
Member
+1,943|5827

I think homosexuality is fabulous!
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|5837|BC, Canada

ghettoperson wrote:

I think homosexuality is fabulous!
lol
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|5697|Πάϊ

ghettoperson wrote:

I think homosexuality is fabulous!
in what way?
ƒ³
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|5833

After reading this thread, I've come to the conclusion that there are a lot of people who seem to think that gay is contagious.
Longbow
Member
+163|5825|Odessa, Ukraine

mtb0minime wrote:

After reading this thread, I've come to the conclusion that there are a lot of people who seem to think that gay is contagious.
It isn't? 0_o
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|5697|Πάϊ

mtb0minime wrote:

After reading this thread, I've come to the conclusion that there are a lot of people who seem to think that gay is contagious.
Ok so if we get past the obvious - that it isn't like the flu etc, let me play devil's advocate for a while: Can you be 100% sure that a child growing up in a family of two fathers or two mothers will not face any issues of any kind while growing up? Mind you, beyond the different roles within the family itself one must also take into consideration the social aspect of a gay couple bringing up a child, such as school for example. Kids have no mercy in situations like these...
ƒ³

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard